Saturday, January 7, 2012

A little doxie Friday funny in honor of the Bean who I am still missing terribly 3 you Bean Hope you have the GREATEST life EVER I Want

Sara Uhler
A little doxie Friday funny in honor of the Bean (who I am still missing terribly). <3 you Bean! Hope you have the GREATEST life EVER!
 
Ja Sanchez
Ja Sanchez I Want My Very Own Edward Cullen <3 <3
 
Shantasia Blessed Bridges
Shantasia Blessed Bridges Acceptin the call #God's will is wat i want
 
Mark Velbeck
Mark Velbeck Okay, I need to know who is planning to go see the Van Halen "need cash" tour?
 
Kendrick Da Boss Haze
Kendrick Da Boss Haze I said I see some ladies in here tonight I might marry Gone of the Belvee and tron its 2 scary Baby you can have whatever you like, the tooth fairy Ill do anything to leave here tonight with you cherie I said I do, I do, I do, I do, I do You know I do I said I do I do I do I do I do You know I do I said I do I do I do I do I do
 
Feyza H. Zaman
Feyza H. Zaman It's wonder I get anywhere even close to on time... When trains just decide to go super super slow! I could walk faster than this!
 
Kim Jacobs
Kim Jacobs Yor its so hot I cnt evan fall asleep nd my eyez burnin bt ntn wana happen
 
Samantha Eiland
Samantha Eiland i love that cocain
 
Teresa Kennon
Teresa Kennon Nothing like a good ole horse ride on a beautiful January afternoon!!! I can not believe I am riding this time of year. I had a little spunk in the horse and this made the ride even more fun. And boy did the other horses run in the pasture. There are a ton of skid marks from them racing back and forth. It was so neat to watch.
 
Stacey LaFar
Stacey LaFar Brooklyn is spending the night Hunter and her are playing like little angels. Keegans in bed. Hubby and I are watching tv. Busy weekend...xmas again tomorrow and Brookys party sunday
 
Amber Sellers
Amber Sellers Hmmm i need some fun........
 
Bill McFadden
Bill McFadden Whats the problem, it's pretty good advice
What's the problem? I think his advice was 'spot on'!!??
 
Taylor Nagel
Taylor Nagel soooooooo borrredddd.... someone hmu:) im really not tryna walk all the way down to the store right now just to get cigarettes i need to just stop smoking hahahaha
 
Carolyn Ruth N
Carolyn Ruth N Well that took all day, but we're finally on the road. Goodbye Leavenworth and all the friends I made!
 
Akiba SassybutClassy Bowers
Akiba SassybutClassy Bowers NIGGAS BE HAVIN THE GAE TWISTED! DIS DUDE GONNA ASK ME WHEN IMMA LET HIM CUT; I SAID WHEN U START PAYIN BILLS CUZ I GOT THINGS THAT NEED TO BE PAID INCLUDING MY PERSONAL NEEDS! HE GONNA SAY I GUESS tHAT WONT HAPPEN CUZ U AINT MY GIRL SO I AINT PAYIN NO BILLS! LMFAO I SEE U R VERY SMART! LMFAO!
 
Jahleel Garcia
Jahleel Garcia http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/videos/video.php?v=wshhS7Q18qP7nOeR2ZO3 this is soo fucked up but its soo dam funny lmfaooo
www.worldstarhiphop.com
Jimmy Kimmel Live - YouTube Challenge Pt.2
 
Erica Weddleton
Erica Weddleton I need to start job searching.but hate the fact id have to stick serenity in daycare
 
Andretta Denise Griffin
Andretta Denise Griffin I can say i'm a strong black woman.. I've been through things that the average woman couldn't go through and still function. The things i've been throughshould have me not caring about life but I made it through and I can say I'm a winner because I came out on top! I've been told as a kid what I wouldn't be able to do I always had negativity around me. I gave it all to God.! Look at me now :) (in my Chris Brown voice)
 
Scott Morgan
Scott Morgan Im glad I have a logical and supportive family and I can learn about myself.
 
Kaeo Park-Loo
Kaeo Park-Loo me, the lady, and season 1 of shameless for the night. laundry in between i guess :)
 
Kesh Mariie Hampton
Kesh Mariie Hampton Well all I want to do mañana is go see devil inside of me ! I got the tickets you supply the popcorn and soda ! ;)
 
Gina Bellassai Sexton
Gina Bellassai Sexton wish my house would sell so Amanda and I can do our thing..........in Fla
 
Kim Hayes
Kim Hayes I'm Done with Speech and Still alive but just barely have to wait till next week to see if I passed
 
Jon Mills
Jon Mills I got pull over by a cop in front of my house. Fuck this day to the further reaches of hell.
 
Terry Spitty Sigler
Terry Spitty Sigler OMG i pulled my back out big time a lil bit ago moving a big bag now i can not stand up outch outch damn`it
 

No comments:

Post a Comment