Wednesday, November 30, 2011

A young redhead goes into the doctor's office and tells him that her body hurt wherever she touched it 'Impossible' says the doctor 'Show me' The redhead took her finger pushed on

Peter Saal
Peter Saal A young redhead goes into the doctor's office and tells him that her body hurt wherever she touched it. 'Impossible!' says the doctor... 'Show me.' The redhead took her finger, pushed on her left shoulder and screamed… she pushed her elbow and screamed even more. She pushed her knee and screamed; likewise she pushed her ankle and screamed. Everywhere she touched made her scream. The doctor said, 'You're not really a redhead, are you? 'Well, no' she said, 'I'm actually a blonde.' 'I thought so,' the doctor said, 'Your finger is broken.'
 
Patrick Eichner
Patrick Eichner This story is but one more perfect example of just how INSANE public sector jobs and governments have became. Philadelphia FIRES a school superintendent...and gives her $905,000 in "severance pay"...AND, she's also filing for unemployment...to which she's legally entitled to. (I wonder just what the hell the "99%'ers...AND OBAMA...might have to say about this???)
philadelphia.cbslocal.com
This comes after taxpayers funded a $905,000 buyout when she was shown the door in August.
 
Mary Schmidt
Mary Schmidt Once again the love is gone the cold comes in with the winter winds- I loved you

Likes

Mary Schmidt
 
Denyse Barrett-Flynn
Denyse Barrett-Flynn so, i made it through my 16 hr. shift & here i am still up on FB! ok, it's time for a nap..12 hrs tonight then pondering another o/t for thursday??? time to break out the SUPERGIRL outfit...where's the phone booth??? oh yeah, it's 2011 :/ lol
 
Jerelynn Ceballos
Jerelynn Ceballos like my status if you love me or i am a good friend !!! ♥
 
Wily Ecah
Wily Ecah hahahaha... =)
Now I know y I study math!
 
Dustin Sigrest
Dustin Sigrest I love you red solo cup. I lift you up. Proceed to party. Proceed to party
 
Nancy Cruz
Nancy Cruz Does anybody know anybody interested in antiques? I have a really nice china cabinet that I would like to sell......................
 
LeNae Sanchez
LeNae Sanchez Well Goodmorning(: today is a good day i can feel it. have studyhall, class then a little nap before practice! sounds AHHHHMAZING to me!! <3 12 daysssss!
 
Lita de Jesus
Lita de Jesus "You do not realize now what I am doing, but later you will understand." - Jesus in John 13:7.
 
Karen Osoway
Karen Osoway So impressed......... 2011 and we are not affraid to shout it! thank-you JESUS , I LOVE YOU!
You may not be a fan of the team or of the dude as a football player..but you have to give Tim Tebow the "you are the man" card with this!! LOVE IT!!!
 
Britney Gresham
Britney Gresham Jus wanna wish my mother-in-law Angela Towner a wonderful happy bday..i love u thank u for everything..lol an stop smiling...jp..lov ya!!!!
 
Michelle Mitchell
Michelle Mitchell At School Missing Mii Baby girl i Love The Feeling Of Mii Son Move Around:) Still Tired:( But Glad Its A Half A Day:)
 
Gergg Yag
Gergg Yag Everyone is sure making firing and defriending a sport that is VERY easy for me to do,I will never let anyone run or tell me what to do.Ever.Seems some people have forgotten who I was or am...........
 
Brianna Kirkland
Brianna Kirkland Things are changing...and I think I like it!
 
Sebastian Ang
Sebastian Ang Like and i will post ♥ If you say iloveyou ♥ : [] go and die [] aww iloveyoutoo ♥ [] i know you're joking [] speechless [] ahh idc If we are together, i will call you : [] baby ^^ [] dear :) [] love ♥ [] call you by name [] depends (; If you hold my hand : [] let go la freak -.- [] hold yours back ♥ [] smile :) [] speechless [] i know you won't If you stare at me : [] make an awkward face :p [] smile :) [] stare back [] walk away What i want you to do : [] do nothing [] post this as your status [] text me [] inbox me [] hangout more

Likes

Gabriel LoyMustafa Likesbubbletea Kaed
 
Ras Morekesev
 
James Edward Bates
James Edward Bates I'm pretty sure my grandmother and I had horse meat in Utica once. Not a pleasant experience. http://www.sunherald.com/2011/11/30/3603486/horses-could-soon-be-slaughtered.html
www.sunherald.com
Horses could soon be butchered in the U.S. for human consumption after Congress quietly lifted a 5-year-old ban on funding horse meat inspections, and activists say slaughterhouses could be up and running in as little as a month.
 
Tracee Becker Orman
Tracee Becker Orman It's Scholastic Book Order time! If you'd like to order any books, click on the website & register as parent; then put in code GLRQV for Erie High School. No shipping charges - if you live out of town, I will ship them to you for free! :) I'll be placing an order early next week, so they'll be here in plenty of time for the holidays! P.S. You do not have to be a parent to use the parent ordering. When it asks for your child's first name, you can put anything in (I've used Sparky's name before!). Thank you!! We earn FREE books for our school every time an online order is made: http://clubs.scholastic.com/
clubs.scholastic.com
 
Debasish Das
CLICK THIS LINK TO SHARE ON YOUR OWN / FRIEND'S WALL / GROUPS (FOR MOBILE USERS): http://www.facebook.com/sharer/sharer.php?u=http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=140805526020226
Please share to help us grow and join https://www.facebook.com/1000000.Quotes
 
Beevare Jeffrey
Beevare Jeffrey i feel like it should be dark outside...and goblins galore. GREAT BAND
www.youtube.com
Ghost live performance @ Fortarock festival Nijmegen (Netherlands) on July 2nd 2011. Whole show (35 minutes, 2 parts) on our channel youtube.com/user/ovd806....
 
Vijayanand Gumraaj
One caption I like very much...:-)
 
Cierra Knox
Cierra Knox i WNNA GEt SOOOO HiGH &EAt SUM BLAyZiN ASS FOOD LMAOOO# A tHOUGHT DNt KNO WAtS TODAy DOE i NEEDA B RELAXiN N E WAyS GttA SERiOUSSS DECiSiON tOO MAkE OMGG i NEVAA HAD tO GO tHRU DiS..i C y tHEy SAy NEVA SAy NEVA SMH..iMMA ALWAyS HAVE SUMONE SPECiAL tHAt LOVES ME tHATS ALL tHAT MAttAZ BUt @ DiS POiNt itS NOT RitE#HARD DECiSiON BUt ONLy FOR tHE BEST;(

Likes

Cierra Knox
 
Capri Brewer
Capri Brewer Awwww seen my first snow fall today in over a year. I am so excited can't wait till the pretty snow falls.
 
Laura Crosby
Laura Crosby if any one from ,mass gets there ssi checks direct deposit check your bank cuz i got mine :)

Likes

Jacqueline M Mckeon
 

No comments:

Post a Comment