Wednesday, November 30, 2011

all i want for Christmas are: an ipod a very big allowance my own Cellphone my crush an iMac imma very happy person if i get all of these I see these depressed ass girls

Seiko Yamato Yakamura
Seiko Yamato Yakamura all i want for Christmas are: #an i-pod # a very big allowance #my own Cellphone #my crush #an iMac imma very happy person if i get all of these...

Likes

Suzuki Mitz
 
Katherinee Padron
Katherinee Padron I see these depressed ass girls on facebook and im just like "WOW" lmfaooooo. I used to sweat a nigga like that and thanks to girls going through it i got major sense knocked into me. I hope you girls get it together soon, theres nothing more unattractive than a girl complaining especially over a guy every other 5 minutes.

Likes

Carla Azucena
 
Anita T Smith
Anita T Smith This is so sweet!!! i love Beagles!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
www.youtube.com
Our second rescue from beagles who have lived their entire lives inside a research laboratory. These beagles have known nothing except the confines of metal ...
 
Kimberly Tennison
Kimberly Tennison I made mom turn around and go back to the house for my phone, and when I got out of the car I noticed it was in my pocket. Oops lol

Likes

Kourtney Lock
 
Linda Martin
Linda Martin Roberta Garrett
I just stole this from my brothers facebook page! How funny is this???
 
Paul Daniel Vance
Paul Daniel Vance wore out, and sore, but for the most part i feel a lil bit healthier ;)
 
Ashleigh Marie Green
Ashleigh Marie Green I wish I could take a whole year back and appreciate the things I had, because now its to late and these tears don't mean a thing to him. <3 Packing
 
Manjeet 'Munchy' Gill
Manjeet 'Munchy' Gill Can't even keep down a sandwich anymore. What have I been reduced to...
 
Rai Fernandez
Rai Fernandez what if you keep ur promise and still stand and keep on holding on to a promise that will never come true again. I am letting go of all the memories i have had with, happy and sad memories are all to be swept away by time.... I loved you more than enough and this time it's enough.
 
Victoria Gue-Knapp
Victoria Gue-Knapp Want quite badly to see "John Carter" but alas ....i have to wait til March...ughh, why, why oh why do they tease us like this.............
 
Mike Viola
Mike Viola Quote for the day: (I can't give you a sure-fire formula for success, but I can give you a formula for failure: try to please everybody all the time.) Herbert Bayard Swope
 
Wayne Jago
Wayne Jago love running around when its dark time, reckon i could run around everywhere in me birthday suit an no one would ever see me :) owel night facebook!!

Likes

Lisa Maree ButtonShaun Beanie FrenchBillie Smith
 
Bailey Castator
Bailey Castator BOOYAAAH!!! NO SCHOOL!!!!! never though i would thank the snow XD
 
Scott Sutton
Scott Sutton Court Today ..... I most likely will get a ruleing in my favor if I dont soon NEWSPAPERS !
 
Mal Satepote
Mal Satepote I am a whore. sleep together with a rich old man for money.
 
Lisa Hayes-Minney
Lisa Hayes-Minney I enjoyed this immensely.
www.cjr.org
Ken Ward Jr. stayed home to make a difference
 
LesaNe PariSh CRooks
LesaNe PariSh CRooks Before I Sleep I Pray To The Lord my Soul To Keep And If I Should Die, Before I Wake I Pray To The Lord My Soul To Take For Goodness Sake ....
 
Stephen N Smith
Stephen N Smith its my birthday whats on the agenda ..idk lol i kno im hang in with my awesome girlfriend Chelsea Lynn Baran and idk if im doin anythin yet with folks lol and i kno later good ol Don Mcginniss is hangin out ..anybody else for sure?
 
Rockhardchic Chic
Rockhardchic Chic This is where you tell the wife that the big fish keeps getting away babe cuz i need a bigger boat.. INTREPID POWER BOATS DANIA BEACH FL. Only the best for the wife...
rockhardchic.com
inTrepid Boats Your Dream, Your Boat inTrepid Power Boats 800 N.E. Third St Dania Beach FL 33004 Contact: Bill Crawford 954-922-7544 ext 35 Fax 954-922-3858 www.intrepidboats.com BCrawford@intrepidPowerboats.com Technology - Advanced boating technology that breaks barriers and pushes the limi...
 
Aditya Panchal
Aditya Panchal This is damn funnny Just Imagine, you broke up wit ur lover. After 10 years you see him/her. If u say "HEY, I LOVE YOU" what wud be his/her reply? To know, >Copy ANY ONE of the the lines below. @+[145480518867077:0] @+[227988461157:0] @+[207496440029:0] @+[250786013666:0] @+[109640345768180:0] @+[105641799525521:0] @+[192333250788571:0] @+[113119318702609:0] @+[164867980269754:0] @+[209729469058260:0] @+[174723254561:0] >paste it as your comment, delete '+' symbol & then post it. >You can see wat wud be his/her reply
 
Max Montana
Max Montana I WAS RAISE BY THE STOP SIGHN NO RELIGON I WAS GETTIN SAVE BY THE GLOCK NINE
 
Eric Beagles
Eric Beagles It's nice that the Lord would heal my broken leg, (if I had a broken leg), but that is totally inconsequential in the light of eternity.
 
Lawrence Hawkins
Lawrence Hawkins Good morning to be out. I feel like doing some running. I probably won't though. *Duly Noted*
 
Stephen Polley
Stephen Polley You've probably seen this but I always laugh every time
www.youtube.com
Dogs... Love.... Food. T-SHIRTS: http://talkinganimalmerch.com (all profits go to SPCA) facebook: http://www.facebook.com/klaatu42 twitter: http://twitter.co...
 
David Andrew Burgerhoff
David Andrew Burgerhoff as i often remind others the civil war was about a lot more than slavery.
www.youtube.com
**IMPORTANT LINKS AND INFO** *I do not own any of these songs, images, or videos* This video is like the title says, about the Birth of Southern Nationalism....
 

No comments:

Post a Comment