Wednesday, November 30, 2011

this is how i felt in high school wwwquickmemecom Create and share quick memes instantly I try to be simple but that makes me more complicated Today's Cameron's 16th birthday I

Aimiliona Donegan
Aimiliona Donegan this is how i felt in high school.
www.quickmeme.com
Create and share quick memes instantly.
 
Darpan Madhvani
Darpan Madhvani I try to be simple.. but that makes me more complicated..!!

Likes

Dev VoraDarpan Madhvani
 
Cindala Lester
Cindala Lester Today's Cameron's 16th birthday! I would wish him happy bday on fb, but he won't friend me (HA!).
 
Francis Razel Ybanez
Francis Razel Ybanez I wish that God would hold you tight. I hope that angels would keep you in sight. Now just to make sure you feel all right, I'm gonna blow you a sweet goodnight.
 
Janel Sky Fulton
Janel Sky Fulton Coffee and more coffee thats what I need!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Likes

Jamie Davis Parks
 
Carla Hilburn
Carla Hilburn London sees a toy that she wants, "OOOOH! Mommy I want THAT for Christmas!!!" Me: "We'll have to ask Santa, huh?" London: "No! YOUR the boss. So I have to ask YOU!"

Likes

Zach SmithLindsey Marie Ingham
 
Ashley Mortimer
Ashley Mortimer Up at 4am with reegan work at 6am 10 he shift here I come!
 
Erlinda Garcia
Erlinda Garcia Lord,let me not forget that You have given me everthing I need to overcome any trail that has or will come my way. You created me strong and nothing can keep me down.
 
Thomas Fortenberry
Thomas Fortenberry I love this quote in the article " "It is condemned by nature. It is condemned by insects and that is why I have said they are worse than pigs and dogs." - Funny how there are way over 250 insects/animals that as part of nature have homosexual lives........ obviously this man is confused.
www.cnn.com
The Nigerian senate has passed a bill banning same-sex marriages, defying a threat from Britain to withhold aid from nations violating gay rights.
 
Mary Pagones
Mary Pagones Much like it's always 5 o'clock somewhere, it's always a good time for peanut butter, whatever the hour of the day: http://chewthefat-chewingthefat.blogspot.com/2011/11/peanut-butter-cupcakes-with-peanut.html
chewthefat-chewingthefat.blogspot.com
 
Riza Rivera
Id give away my soul to hold you once again and never let those moments end ill let you go, ill let you fly though that i know, im asking why? I let you go, now that i found a way to keep somehow more than a broken vow
 
Angela Myers
Angela Myers Lost phone last night and I'm lost without it. Have a bad tooth ache that hurts like crazy. Tooth needs to come out but 1) I don't like dentists 2) I don't like needles 3)the numbing shots don't numb my mouth 4)no job, no money to pay for extraction! On the plus side I finally have a voice back and my cough has almost quit!
 
Dennis Scott
Dennis Scott I saw Carla's picture,she didn't look to big.You should see Margaret she's fat.....
 
Alex Samson
Alex Samson i will do it!
 
Ebony Burch
Ebony Burch God is leading me be well motivated in God's Leading of an Independent Woman and tuhh shw meeh the maximum the moments of lyfe, which comes a REALITY tuhh meeh which is and inspiration tuhh myself which makes me the woman i am today which im am a SELF - AWAKENING WOMAN OF God's SALVATION and it all comes from having FAITH.

Likes

Ebony Burch
 
Connie Carden
Connie Carden I just realized: The male version of a cougar is a pedophile.
 
Sia Choon Beng
Sia Choon Beng You want the country to grow?PERKASA needs to go!They are racist group!!!!How could a racist group who jeopardize the country peace and harmony can still be standing till now?If I am in decison party,I brand them as terrorists group!!!You said that you are protecting Malay's rights?Fxck u!!!!Malays can mingle better without your extremist ideas thank you....
 
Kelly Schuhmann
Kelly Schuhmann Today I am thankful for my honey. I am just the luckiest girl in the world to have found someone like him. He loves me regardless of all my little flaws and finds my off beat sense of humor charming. He knows when to back off and when not to. A more honest decent man I have never met. Not only is he an awesome man but a wonderful father as well. His children love and adore him just as much as I do. His word is his word and a handshake is better then a signature. I have learned so much from him, if I started now I could never repay him. Through our hard times and yes there have been quite a few, we have managed to stick together by sheer will, love and stubborness. I don't think anybody out there would have put up with our early years like he did. Thank you Babe, I love you.
 
Charles O'Quin
Charles O'Quin What can I say about Toris show last night! The only thing I can think of is Omg it was absolutely beautiful both audio and visually!!!!! Now my fabulous hubby/boo fiance and I are getting ready for sightseeing and shopping before heading home this afternoon! :)

Likes

Daniel CooperJason Vinson
 
Jessica Quinto
www.youtube.com
Please support Sarah Geronimo and Gerald Anderson Movie :) Won't Last A Day Without You :)

Likes

Jessica Quinto
 
Cole Kelly
Cole Kelly Last night was one of the best nights! I have to give a BIG thank you to the most beautiful girl in the world <3 Crystal Johnson thank you so much sweetie for putting up with me! <3
 
Steve Hatcher
Steve Hatcher There is no telling how many miles "you will have to run" while chasing your dream.....by God's grace & mercy "I will get there"! Of that I am sure.
 
Raghu Dayatri
Raghu Dayatri If you love your mom post this as your status. A girl ignored this and her mom passed away 365 days later. Sorry guys, I'm not risking this, I LOVE MY MOM (add a ♥ every time!!) ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥♥♥♥ ♥ ♥ ♥♥♥♥ ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ ♥♥ ♥ ♥♥
 
Alan Scott Meyer
Alan Scott Meyer "Baby, I'm going to see the new world, with nothing but the love you gave me...Only thing I can do is to trust the time we shared! Baby, I'm gonna go to the new world with nothing but the strength you gave me!"
 
Corey Jermaine Berrian
Corey Jermaine Berrian I hate the boys and girls club with a passion. Life in that place was hell when I use to go there. Food was cold could have gotten sick. Im happy that its over.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment