Wednesday, November 30, 2011

I really miss you babe love you Me an my huspand of eight years WHEN I ROSED THIS MORNING I DIDN'T HAVE NO DOUBTS This is how I feel

Lance Hamilton
Lance Hamilton I really miss you babe love you !!!!!!!
Me an my huspand of eight years
 
Mattie Mason
Mattie Mason WHEN I ROSED THIS MORNING I DIDN'T HAVE NO DOUBTS

Likes

Frederica Proud Lewis
 
James Rainey
James Rainey This is how I feel today.
i.imgur.com
 
Jason Ulrich
Jason Ulrich Not sure how to handle the next two days, I will, but I'm not sure how.
 
Carol Rakers
Carol Rakers I don't need an angel on top of my tree, I already have one in heaven looking down on me ♥ .. Put this as your status if you have someone in heaven you wish could be here for Christmas
 
Bernadette Hartman
Bernadette Hartman Just have to pass this along.... I have so much going on in my life right now... I need a blessing and can't afford to not pay it forward... so here ya go... If you have taken a minute to read this... God has seen YOU struggling with something. God says its over. A blessing is coming your way.... If you believe in God send this message on, please don't ignore it, you are being tested. God is going to fix two things (BIG) tonight in your favor. If you believe in God… drop everything and re-post it
 
Sarah McGinnis
Sarah McGinnis gettin ready to get off here and take mom to paintsville...sneezin my head off this mornin and coughin...i think im gettin sick...
 
Debra Rourke Stoss
Debra Rourke Stoss Saw Paul Simon in concert last night! Who knew 70 years old could look and sound so wonderful. He was late coming on stage and I now publicly apologize for the Early Bird Dinner Special and nap comments.
 
Jen Ryan
Jen Ryan I am my hair.
 
Prem Ramnani
Prem Ramnani she is not mine bt still i am sad of loosing her.... :/ ♥ ♥ ♥

Likes

Heart Hacker Daksh
 
Joyce Derrick
Joyce Derrick Bless Them And Keep Them Safe..and To Each and Everyone of you...may you have a blessed Christmas, and thank you for all that you do in protecting our country..Your a true blessing to give so much of your time for others. I love you Shane Michael Derrick, and miss you,but your forever in my heart...
 
Terrence Wolfgang Baldwin
Terrence Wolfgang Baldwin Even tho I'm doing Kwanzaa dih year, I still had to swoop a couple of those Santa Claus sugar cookies.

Likes

Terrence Wolfgang Baldwin
 
Holly Garman
Holly Garman Back at work today and I have so much to do! I have been on the phone since 8:00 am and it looks like I will be on all day!! Anyone want to take my cell phone for me?
 
Shahid TheTrendsetter
Shahid TheTrendsetter "831 means 'I Love You'8 letters3 words1 meaning."
 
Maria White
Maria White Dear girl i hate, i dont hate anyone, but there is a girl that i really dont like and she knows where i stand with her and im not gonna write any details on facebook, the world doesnt need to know.
 
Allen Borton
Allen Borton Yet another Selah song I enjoy running to.
www.youtube.com
I put together these images to go with this song because I really love this song and I felt the pictures really brought out the message of the song.
 
Greta Herlin
Looking for that purrfect gift? Surprise your loved ones with a special kitty of their very own. They are truly purrfect for everyone. http://www.meowprints.com/store/ As we move into our bigger mission of focusing on rescue, adoption and education, we have decided to close our online store and are offering a 30% discount by using the code PURRFECT at checkout. Starting today, and through the month of December, we will be featuring two items daily here on our page. If you are interested in the items, I encourage you to get them quickly. The items will not be reordered, so when they're gone, they're gone. All proceeds will go to support us moving forward in our mission. Thank you to all our furiends for being on this journey with us. Together we can make a difference in the life of a cat!! ♥
 
Ben Stanciu
Ben Stanciu He answers in a yes, a no, a wait, or sometimes even with silence!! The key is not knowing what He said to do but doing what He said to do!!! Now to know where your answer came from we need to pray for discernment... discernment is the key to the knowledge of what is right and wrong... Now what if God answers with a silence??? I see two things that can lead to this.. 1) God is testing your faith to see whether or not you will still seek His will or if you will do what you believe is right (even though what u believe is right isn't really right) or 2) you dont understand what prayer really is or something isn't the way it is, something is standing between you and God, maybe too much sin in your life, or any obstacle that is effecting you from hearing His voice.... this problem can be solved, turn to the cross the true living God, move away the block that is in your path to His throne and He will remain faithful in His promise of redemption of forgiveness bc He is Righteous and Just.... And He will answer your prayers... once more putting into action His answer is more important than the answer itself... God Bless
 
Neilsen Talamaivao
Neilsen Talamaivao I FEEL SO SORRY 4DA PPL DAT CRY 4 LOSING DEA LOVED 1'z....R.I.P 2 DAMO'z UNCLE DAVE! :(
 
Stephanie Nicosia-Artiles
Stephanie Nicosia-Artiles Loving yourself takes a lot of effort. I need to tape the mirror to my ass and keep saying, I love you, I love you, I love you, I do...maybe one day I will believe it is true. ♥ (org.sna) Sorry it is not my normal ones, but sometimes I get a little goofy. Made my own self laugh.

Likes

Stephanie Nicosia-Artiles
 
Dominic Ddp Garwood
Dominic Ddp Garwood i doint knowwhy boys call there girlfriends birds they can not fly i find it quite rude
 
Sidhu Saab
Sidhu Saab yipee i got a new hp mini laptop
 
Jerome Smith
Jerome Smith oh I wanna dance with somebody I wanna feel the heat with somebody yeah I wanna dance with somebody with somebody who loves me

Likes

Hayley HuntGerald Pitt
 
Caitlyn Kolstoe
Caitlyn Kolstoe So my grandma flat lined but came bak idk how...but everyone pray for her plz!! She's the best grandma evver!! My second mom! I dnt wanna lose another one :'(

Likes

Durelle Words
 
Rachel Gomolka
Rachel Gomolka I need to go back to bed, and I need to be home for a day. A full one. It's gunna b a multiple coffee kind of day.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment