Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Oh how nice it is today stop and just enjoy the beauty for just a moment then u can condemn the snow for your inconveiniences when god takes away

Rick Sparks
Rick Sparks Oh how nice it is today ........stop and just enjoy the beauty for just a moment, then u can condemn the snow for your inconveiniences........
 
Anshu Shah
Anshu Shah when god takes away something from yr hands dont think he is punishing u. he is just leaving u empty handed to receive somthing better.....
 
Robert Dits Pasulate
Robert Dits Pasulate Tears r one Of the Most Costly Liquid.. Do u Knw whY? Coz Out Of Many Liquids Here in D World Only Tears Can Xplain D Real Meaning Of Pain! Gud Nite:-)
 
Stephanie Theoneandonly CooperMason
Stephanie Theoneandonly CooperMason My grdaughter is 2 funny.When she wakesup she want u 2 wakeup.She will tap u until u do.
 
Rama Pavan Kumar Maddila
Rama Pavan Kumar Maddila hey people this is for who cant find love in the other person eyes
A poor boy loved a rich girl. One day the boy proposed her. Then the girl said, "listen! your monthly salary is my daily hand expenses. Should I be involved with you? How could you thought that? I will never love you. So, forget me 'n get engaged with someone else of your level." But somehow the boy could not forget her so easily. 10 years later. One day they became face to face in a shopping center. The lady said, "Hey! you! How are you? Now I'm married. Do you know how much is my husband's salary? Rs. 2 lac per month! Can you imagine? 'n he is also very smart." The guy's eyes got wet with tear by hearing those words. After few minutes her husband came before the lady could say something to the guy, her husband started to say by seeing the guy. "Sir! You here? Meet my wife." Then he said to her wife, "I'm going to assist a project of sir, which is of Rs. 200 crore. 'n do u know a fact? Sir loved a girl but he didn't get her. That's why still he is unmarried. How much lucky the girl was. Isn't it? Now a days who can love like that way?" Moral: Life is not so short. So, don't be so proud of yourself and damn others. Situations change with time. Every one should respect other's love. Like 'n Share this If You Love Someone.. ! . . To Share This True Story Click on -> Share .
 
Joanique Marshall
Joanique Marshall Goodmorning everone loving me and my family .i hate bullshit u fell me so I say stop it find someone else to be on bullshit with.
 
Bryan Bernoski
Bryan Bernoski How do u become a motivational speaker???

Likes

Amberly Laurent
 
Melanee Aunu
Melanee Aunu Melodee 'Mae Aunu <3 I'm SO Sorry..Please Forgive Me..+ Your Day Is Almost Here && iDon't Want This Bad Energy Going On..-> Dec.07 Errbody,Thats Her Bdayyy<3<3<3 Love U To Death Lil'Sis!
 
Man-Diesel Altinchuck Gbezee Safari
Man-Diesel Altinchuck Gbezee Safari GOD is so wise that he never created FRIENDS with pricetags, Because..... if He did, I can't afford a precious FRIEND like YOU!!! love u alll

Likes

Kyla Naajoa Anim SikaNana Ama Asabea AmankwahMan-Diesel Altinchuck Gbezee Safari
 
Jeffrey Edgar
Jeffrey Edgar Thanking the LORD for waking me and my loved ones up this morning. Also my lovely lady for giving me a wonderful morning. Plenty of f...ing and plenty of food tanhx bae: luv u !
 
Dian Widia Waluyo
Dian Widia Waluyo Jika kita mencintai seseorg yaitu suami,anak2 kita berikan merieka sentuh itu dgn KASIH karna jika berikan kata KASIH itu saat luas skali makna arti Kasih itu.thank u Allah
 
Adee Bhat
Adee Bhat If u r stressed, you'll get pimples.. if u cry,u'll get wrinkles.. So, y don't u smile & get dimples? Adee Bhat
 
Borana Mukesh
Borana Mukesh If U start 2 miss me remember i didnt walk away,you let me go..............

Likes

Rasel AhmedAngelina Johlens
 
Fouziya Ali
Fouziya Ali if u love someone set him free.... If he comes back to u he is yours.... And if not then thing he was never yours....
 
Patrick Ogie
Patrick Ogie I dey feel lyk jay-z bcos u fine lyk beyonce.
 
Gilyn Casaquite Lepaopao
Gilyn Casaquite Lepaopao bes Fritzie Omandam Maghanoy u need this prayer now.... Prayer in Time of Anger Lord Jesus, there is anger in my heart and I cannot root it out. I know that I should come down and offer the hurt and disappointments to you, but my emotion is running away from me. Help me to overcome this weakness and give me peace of heart and mind. Let me learn from this experience and grow into a person. Amen....

Likes

Fritzie Omandam Maghanoy
 
Parashar Sharma Pandit
 
Monika Semwal
Monika Semwal Everyday i wait 4 ur txt..:-( everyday i wait for ur hellow...:( everyday i chck my fb to see if u send me a frnd request...:( everyday i tell my friends hw mch i adore u...:( everyday i find myslf let down bt... Everyday i still find hope....:(:(@@@

Likes

Ricky RickzSarandeep SinghSurbhi Kapoor
 
Ebony Luvin Him Hayles
Ebony Luvin Him Hayles SO IF U KEEP POSTIN SHYT UP ON MY PAGE DATS STUPID U WILL GET DELETED CAUSE IM NOT GONNA ENTERTAIN DAT SHYT
 
Robert Fox Anasu
Robert Fox Anasu 1 of da thingz i hate in ma lyf,2 eat in a bowl/plate n wash ya hands into da same bowl/plate u ate frm.DISGUSTING!

Likes

Robert Fox Anasu
 
Mesa Khoun
Mesa Khoun Good night!i need u how about need me or not?
www.youtube.com

Likes

Juano HeroScout Leak OuMaMolynha ValentineKeo Vichra
 
Kayla Braim
Kayla Braim My baby boy is gunna be three months old tomorrow! Thats fukn crazy!! Mommy loves u sooo much baby michael! Need to get three month pics taken!...very happy mommy rite here!!!
 
Brandal Stretch StreetBoy
Brandal Stretch StreetBoy Up early taken care of my worken smokas,Hy as HELL!!!!!! thinken 2 out loud so everybody could here,,, SHUTT UP BITCH!!!!! Al Rite, Al Rite, Al Riiitttttttte!! Yeeaaaahhhhhh!! Make u suck on dis LONG DICK!!!! U gone learn 2day, bitch, u gone learn 2day!

Likes

Brandal Stretch StreetBoy
 
Abhijit Magare
Abhijit Magare Make U Think:~ "EmPty Pockets Teaches Million Things In Life...~ But, Full Pockets Spoil's U In Million Ways...~

Likes

Abhijit Magare
 
Diah Octa
Diah Octa seimbang u' timnas vs LA galaxy...
 

1 comment:

  1. Hello all.. After reading so many stories..especially the one "Poor boy loving Rich Girl" Let me also share a true story about a girl who madly loved a boy but in return she got??

    There was a girl who loved a boy whom she never saw, all she knows was his voice..She loved him so much that she din't even bother to know how he looks and how he is.. For her,boy's birthday is like a festival and the month is a festive season..she would search the whole city to find the perfect gift or card..Strangest thing was that the boy has also said that he also love her..This continued.. and finally a day has come when they have decided to see each other..To her wonder the boy sends a mail which says that he is not tall and fair as he has described. poor girl,couldn't realize what the future can be.. forgave the boy and decided to meet..On the very next day when they have met each other to her wonder the boy starts admiring the beauty of his girlfriend's friend in front of her..Poor girl,ignores and continues to love him madly..she has never lied to him and shared each and every little things..all she knew was,"He is her life" but for the boy this is just another girl.. Let me tell you.. years have passed and she still believes that he is true.. but as it is said anything which starts on a lie can't stay long.. She finally got to know that he is not true to her.. right from his family,education,friends,ex-love life,job....everything was a LIE..
    What was her mistake..??
    Is loving someone madly a mistake..??

    ReplyDelete