Wednesday, November 30, 2011

1000's of people spend their whole lives trying to find their true love some even die before they find them but i was lucky enough to find u I Love

Rupali Krishna
Rupali Krishna 1000's of people spend their whole lives trying to find their true love, some even die before they find them, but i was lucky enough to find u, I Love You <3

Likes

Pavi Sood
 
Jenaris Echevarria
Jenaris Echevarria Lms for a gm post but u have to give me one too!!!

Likes

Winky Dee Arichbrokenigha
 
Loretta Lawrence
Loretta Lawrence need prayers so bad right now.!!!! Hope someone cares. If u are my friend click the like button & then re-post. If I don't see your name, I'll understand. May I ask my "Facebook Family" wherever u may be to kindly copy, paste and share this status for one hour to give a prayer of support to all those who have family problems, struggles and worries and just need to know that someone cares. Do it for all of us for no-one is immune. I hope to see this on the walls of all my friends just for moral support. I know some will!! I did it for a friend and you can too. Share some faith and love for those in need. Life works in strange ways
 
Subhayu Saha
10 things a girl probably doesn't know about a guy : 1. Guys are more emotional then they think, if they loved them truly. 2. Guys may be flirting around all day but before they go to sleep, they always think about the girl they truly care about. 3. Guys go crazy over a girl's smile. 4. A guy who likes you wants to be the only guy you talk to. 5. Guys are more emotional than they'd like people to think. 6. Girls are guys' weaknesses. 7. If a guy tells you about his problems, he just needs someone to listen to him. You don't need to give advice. 8. When a guy asks you to leave him alone, he's just actually saying, "Please come and listen to me." 9. No guy can handle all his problems on his own. He's just too stubborn to admit it. 10. When a guy sacrifices his sleep and health just to be with you, he really likes you and wants to be with you as much as possible. share if u agree ♥
 
Barbra Pitt
Barbra Pitt u say u dont want drama then y u stratin the drama
 
Rama Krishna Reddy
Rama Krishna Reddy if u try 2 plz every1,u ll plz no1...itz impossible 2 lead ur lyf 4 otherz happiness.....!!!!!
 
Cian MacCormaic
Cian MacCormaic u got served haha
www.youtube.com
Pimp gets knocked out by jay lee
 
Sandeep Kataria
Sandeep Kataria Father : "hey Son! why is your mother sitting so silent today?" Son: "Ñothing Dad. She asked for lipstick and i heard GLÜE STICK " Father : "God bless u my son !!" :-)
 
Pannag Bagepalli
Pannag Bagepalli (Why dis kolaveri Remix :-) Yo students I am sing song, Sem song Fail............... Why this kolaveri kolaveri kolaveri di *rhythm correct* Why this kolaveri kolaveri kolaveri di *maintain this* White colour-u paper-u paper-u Paper-u print-u black-u Eyes-u questions-u meet-u meet-u My future dark Why this kolaveri kolaveri kolaveri di Maama hall ticket eduthuko Apdiye kaila bit eduthuko Pa pa paan pa pa paan pa pa paa pa pa paan *sariya vaasi* super maama ready ready 1 2 3 4 *whaa what a change over maama ok maama now tune change-u* Kaila book Only english.. Hand la book-u Book la notes-u Eyes-u full-aa tear-u Empty brain-u Exam-u come-u Life reverse gear-u Maam-u maam-u Oh my maam-u You taught me sum-u Cow-u cow-u holy cow-u Is this in syllabus-u God i m dying now-u Invigilator is happy how-u This song-u for all Students-u We don't have choice-u Why this kolaveri kolaveri kolaveri di! :D
 
Reb Kittyprincess
Reb Kittyprincess so is this it??...is this how we say gud bye??.....this isn't the way itz supposed 2 b....but it doesn't even matter n e more, boy....b cause in time u will find ..... wat comez around goes around comes aroud n goes all the way back around !! n the ring u gave 2 her will lose itz shine .......so dont be sorry b unkind!!
 
Syed Jaffer Sheriff
Syed Jaffer Sheriff Thank you to all my lovely friends for wishing me on my birthday .. U friends made my day :-)
 
Eric Ishman
Eric Ishman WOULD LIKE TO GIVE A BIRTHDAY SHOUT OUT 2 MY LIL SIS Kimberly ISHMAN...I LOVE U SIS, WIT UR OLD ASS!

Likes

Lovin Flirty
 
Ifetaya Fee Fee Redmond
Ifetaya Fee Fee Redmond ))))))Good Morning To Everybody!!!! Hope U Hear ME(((((((.......

Likes

Anthony Realtalk MallettIfetaya Fee Fee Redmond
 
Onaghise Evelyn
Onaghise Evelyn Hey friends!"Did u know dat knowing and geting acquainted with Jesus is d 1st step 2 a lifelong companionship dat guarantees unlimited PEACE and SECURITY".
 
Navigate Mthethwa
Navigate Mthethwa Passing ngodwana,hom swt hom,nd my bums amasafuni lutho kule nyathi + nalo drver angati kutshi u gijima kangaka ngo ba kwente njani.
 
Atsuo Shiro
Atsuo Shiro 研究始まった段階で毎日やらなあかん課題がある!そんなことも分からない人間が多すぎる。無神経な発言する奴は、ほんと嫌い!<`ヘ4>回りが見えない馬鹿なんだろうとこちらは思う。
 
Alex  Rovkach
Alex Rovkach Друзья у меня умер родственник-миллионер в Того - Царствие ему небесное - поддержите меня - я в печали:(((((((

Likes

Druid-Ovat From-AzerbaijanСветлана БогдановаМайя КарлашElena Mi
 
Bonita Mrsblu Williams
Bonita Mrsblu Williams Gudmornin fb it hell cold outside this dat cuddly weather I hope everybody stay warm I just sent my lovely kids off to shcool I dress them for the weather I knw they hell warm I feel sorry for all the homeless people it hell cold out here and they dnt have no were to go or no family dis dam weather can kill u out here I hope they find sumwhere safe and warm so they wnt be out here I wnt to thank my father above for watch ova me and my family and my friend and my bff keep us out of harm way I talk to my husband yesterday and we made eachother day we make eachother day when we or around eachother or under eachother I love dat man and like my tt told me dnt be stress ova a man who in jail cuz we didn't put them there and dat the truth but tt dat ain't why I was stress his mf daddy keep call me everyday ask me the same question what going wit my son who got the money why he not out yet and he didn't give a mf dime toward my Baby bond man shake my line I'm doing all this by my mf self so get off my bk
 
Mohammad Karim
Mohammad Karim U CANT GET THIS 8 IST GLANCE,,,,,,"U LOVE2 HATE DA 1 WHO LOVES DA 1 U HATE 2 LOVE,,,,, KEEP READING,,,,

Likes

Mariefel Bernardino GervacioKenshat TO Mango
 
Angela Smith
Angela Smith Thank U Lord(PRAISES)
 
Milton Mantu
Milton Mantu Wer u pips#
 
Darius Bill'Gates Jefferson
Darius Bill'Gates Jefferson I honestly don't know what to say been doing it for too long, am I wrong cause I put money over u?
 
Bernice Mgenge Mugo
Bernice Mgenge Mugo U can join ma fan page Lady bee(de liady) u cn also follow mi on twitter Ladybee254...download mrembo remix n ma other songs jst go 2 www.bestngoma.com..thanx 4 ur support n thank God kesho tunaingia dec
 
Suzan Smith Holder
Suzan Smith Holder Update.....Moma is in her own room at the Hospital....No IV's no bags She is on the mend. Thank u everyone for all u have givin 2 us and all ur prayers
 
Damilare Sam
Damilare Sam Enjoy who u re. Don't hate urself 4 wat u aren't.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment