Wednesday, November 30, 2011

fuck i love em so much miss them cant get them of my mind why so far Stop play now I have to finish my assignment by 2nite :

Tamaraa Jennifer Ahpaay
Tamaraa Jennifer Ahpaay fuck , i love em so much. miss them cant get them of my mind. why so far?.
 
Sopheakttk Chan
Sopheakttk Chan Stop play now! I have to finish my assignment by 2nite :) G9 n sweet dreams.......

Likes

Hout Chhaykorng
 
Nurul Shaharani
Nurul Shaharani I wantttt
We are back~! This week we give away : >> 4 in 1 RM20 voucher x 1 >> 4 in 1 RM10 voucher X 3 You can use the voucher at all KFC, Pizza Hut, Ayamas/Rasamas restaurants in Malaysia~! How to win this? 1. 'Like' our fans page - Operion - Website Marketing 2. Share this picture and TAG us. 3. We will randomly draw the winner (ONE winner for the RM20 voucher, THREE winners for the rm10 vouchers) will be announce on this Friday 2nd Dec 2011 6pm, so stay tuned.
 
Desmond No Cuffin Redding
Desmond No Cuffin Redding i dont think they understand i dont care female or not i will fuck yo life up. i promise ya bitch gon be a bitch and talkin that gown man shit yu will get beat like one
 
Sean Foo
www.youtube.com
Music video by LMFAO performing Sexy and I Know It. Get it on iTunes: http://glnk.it/dt © 2011 Interscope Records
 
Jen Raskow
Jen Raskow No work today, I see everyone is posting how its snowing outside so I'm just gonna make coffee and not look out there until I absolutely have too.
 
Trina Bridges
Trina Bridges Quess wat "I luv my mudfucker" Bae I luv yo ass. Na dats keepin it 1oo wit yo ass. Run tell dat.

Likes

Trina Bridges
 
John Canary
John Canary Wonders if all girls are as harsh as Virginia Coles. Or is it just her? probably not. I know there are others... but maybe not as EVIL as she is.
 
Tammie Gleason
Tammie Gleason Wrestling season hasn't even started and I am disappointed. I was looking forward to Troy Biesiada coaching. I think he is a good coach and has good ideas! :)
 
Ricky Parker
Ricky Parker Good morning everybody, today i'm not scared to let people see the real me, I have friends that accept me as I am....thank you god for another day!!!!
 
Jason Rosendaul
Jason Rosendaul I think I am going to use this song with my talk on Jan 22nd.
www.youtube.com
Music video by Kutless performing What Faith Can Do (Official Music Video).
 
Kurtis Blue
Kurtis Blue i like this group they got swagg!
www.youtube.com
Music video by Mindless Behavior performing Girls Talkin' Bout. © 2011 Interscope
 
Bill Mequanawap
Bill Mequanawap this is awesome an song, it kinda of sums of thoughts and feelings i was going throught.. with my late daughter... and in the sametime a friend had suggested to let it go... somethings we carry, we carry in our mind, body, heart and spirits.. it really made sense to let go... those things... and make a new memory..
www.youtube.com
Music video by Mariah Carey performing Without You. (C) 1993 Sony Music Entertainment Inc.
 
Mandy Wildman
Mandy Wildman Wow - a blast from the past! Wayne found this 1986 music video of me recording a song titled "Protection". Please excuse the bright yellow (very short) shorts. I pray this does NOT go viral! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g-b8Z9mh27I&feature=youtu.be
 
Tyler Notarianni
Tyler Notarianni my fortune cookie told me to take more chances...i think i'll do that
 
David Trimby
David Trimby up hella early .blown bowls of KUSHY .4sure to high i aint gona want to do shyt when i get to work man fuc ..... o well it pays off at da end 4sure 4sure
 
Ashley Brown
Ashley Brown i should leave him cause 9 times out of ten he deff gonna regret ppl dont realize what they have until its gone
 
Paul Hudson
Paul Hudson Snow? Is this some Ohio band? Well anyway, I'm pretty sure I would bang the corporate lady visiting at work. And now you know, BECAUSE KNOWLEDGE IS POWER!
 
Roger Libby
Roger Libby Gandalf joins Occupy Wall Street, "Hold out your hand, Frodo. It's quite cool."
I guess the world economy is worse than I thought. Even middle earth can't employ people who helped save mankind.
 
Michelle Lanusa
Michelle Lanusa iloveyou forever PAPAZEL!!i miss you so much:-)...
 
Amy Zara Vass
Amy Zara Vass Hi all, i was wondering if anyone who is experienced or has a good basic knowlage in photoshop cs5 .....would be interested in being a tutor starting next year?? i am more then willing to pay good money for ur time :) if ur interested or know someone that could help please let me know Cheers
 
Aashish Greatmonkeycafe
Aashish Greatmonkeycafe Gandhi ji ne shadi se pehle apni wife Kasturba ji ko chhota sa letter likha aur Kasturba ji BEHOSH ho gayi: Dear Kasturba I LOVE YOU Tumhara "Bapu" :)
 
Jonny Reynolds
Jonny Reynolds Lord knows that I hate children, but this is pretty funny!
www.youtube.com
In 8th grade we had a PSA project. ( Public Service Announcement) Don't Say Gay. I chose a funny way to present it. Subscribe! And thanks to my little brothe...
 
Tara Christian
Tara Christian Off to get ready for Hunter's early head start apt. She says she brings stuff from the K room to our visits!!! And don't believe me when I say it has not much to do with mom showing him. For he dont like my help. Only after he trys and can't. I like his independence. Have fun all!!!
 
Tommy Isrel
Tommy Isrel WTF! so its bad enough that the banks take allot from us, now we got to watch out for these guys too. their not steeling credit cards from the 1% and giving it to the 99%. they are going to steel from the 99% and give it to charity thinking the 1% will pay back the 99% loss. isn't that what the whole occupy thing is all about? the 1% crapping on the 99%? I thought hackers where smart. Dumb ass.
gizmodo.com
Two hacking groups, Anonymous and Team Poison, have joined forces to take on the banks, steal money and donate it to charities and protests. Reclaiming the "99 per cent's money back". Apparently the plan is to swipe money from stolen credit card and bank details and donate it to charities and...
 

No comments:

Post a Comment