Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Happy birthday to my wonderful daughter I am so proud of her She is loving raising a Godly family kind smart and beautiful Best of all she

Barbara Morris
Barbara Morris Happy birthday to my wonderful daughter. I am so proud of her. She is loving, raising a Godly family, kind, smart and beautiful! Best of all, she is my friend! "Many daughters have done nobly, but you excel them all" Prov. 31:29 Happy birthday, precious baby girl!
 
Roy Atienza
Roy Atienza i <3 o2
 
Tammy Sammons
Tammy Sammons It's snowing!!! I love watching the snow fall!!! Why idk i jus do.... Lady T....
 
Sherry Lee
Sherry Lee Thirteen years ago Ange and Wade gave me the angel of my life......Rhett is a teenager today and a very special young man....and I can call him Angel Boy if I want to...lol....because honestly he is.....such joy he brings to many....Love u bud and hope it is a great day....hugs
 
Mackenzie Kalchik
Mackenzie Kalchik in computers; i hate school. ;I only joy is friends. :)

Likes

Brenden MacLaren
 
Kelly Alicia Hughes
Kelly Alicia Hughes Good morning facebook! Didn't sleep well last night. Mind wouldn't shut down. I feel tired all the time but hate feeling lazy even more so i don't sleep.Something gotta give soon i hope.
 
Cheryl Burrows
Cheryl Burrows Hello do i know u Cheryl
 
Teresa Lee Thompson
Teresa Lee Thompson You be cash,I be the rubberband,I like that
www.youtube.com
Sure Thing Lyrics Love you like a brother Treat you like a friend Respect you like a lover You could bet that Never gotta sweat that(x4) If you be the cash I...
 
Reginald Richardson
Reginald Richardson I LOVE CHRISTMAS TIME!
 
Owen Sadlier
Owen Sadlier Kathi Sadlier wrote: Need prayers so bad right now.!!!! Hope someone cares. If u are my friend click the like button & then re-post. If I don't see your name, I'll understand. May I ask my "Facebook Family" wherever u may be to kindly copy, paste and share this status for one hour to give a prayer of support to all those who have family problems, struggles and worries and just need to know that someone cares. Do ...
 
James Hopkins
James Hopkins Happy Wednesday!! The name Wednesday continues Middle English Wednesdei. Old English still had wōdnesdæg, which would be continued as *Wodnesday (but Old Frisian has an attested wednesdei). By the early 13th century, the i-mutated form was introduced unetymologically. The name is a calque of the Latin dies Mercurii "day of Mercury", reflecting the fact that the Germanic god Woden (Wodanaz or Odin) during the Roman era was interpreted as "Germanic Mercury". The Latin name dates to the late 2nd or early 3rd century. It is a calque of Greek ἡμέρα Ἕρμου heméra Hérmou, a term first attested, together with the system of naming the seven weekdays after the seven classical planets, in the Anthologiarum by Vettius Valens (ca. AD 170). The Latin name is reflected directly in the weekday name in Romance languages: mercredi (French), mercoledì (Italian), miércoles (Spanish), miercuri (Romanian), dimecres (Catalan), Marcuri or Mercuri (Corsican), dies Mercurii (Latin). The German name for the day, Mittwoch (literally: "mid-week"), replaced the former name Wodanstag ("Wodan's day") in the tenth century. Most Slavic languages follow this pattern and use derivations of "the middle" (Bulgarian сряда sryada, Croatian srijeda, Czech středa, Macedonian среда sreda, Polish środa, Russian среда sredá, Serbian среда/sreda or cриједа/srijeda, Slovak streda, Slovene sreda, Ukrainian середа sereda). The Finnish name is Keskiviikko ("middle of the week"), as is the Icelandic name: Miðvikudagur, and the Faroese name: Mikudagur ("Mid-week day"),. Some dialects of Faroese have Ónsdagur, though, which shares etymology with Wednesday.Danish, Dansk Onsdag, ("Ons-dag" = Odens/Odins dag/day, same in Swedish).wednesday is called 'budhwar in hindi.
 
Mazen Badr
Mazen Badr I got, DJ Maestro I'm one of hes fans Y..? Cuz he control good in the dicks Be ready..less than 24..fo' da hot event...
 
Cassy Goodwin
Cassy Goodwin A word of encouragement to pastors: "The Lord dropped this into my spirit today and I want to share it with you all who are called to lead in the body of Christ. Continue to preach the incompromised word of God. It will not win you popularity, it will not get you many votes but it will get you a "WELL DONE" on that great day. Too many ppl in the body of Christ (in it's entirety) want the feel good messages but it has been the hard word of God, that has molded and shaped my life through the years. We cannot hold back in fear of offending people. The word of God says it is better to offend man than it is to offend God, so pastors, PREACH PREACHER! :) MUCH LOVE!
 
Mo Anna
Mo Anna Will m tuva(of mseto east africa),eeeh!i n my 2 buddies think u sld looose the purple stunners!!
 
Cedric Walls
Cedric Walls If u dont like my hair then I can wear a hat...but ur broke and fat so there ain't no hat for that!!!!! Hahaha oh wow......
 
Wei Wei Tan
Wei Wei Tan You can be the peanut butter to my jelly You can be the butterflies I feel in my belly You can be the captain And I can be your first mate You can be the chills that I feel on our first date You can be the hero And I can be your sidekick You can be the tear That I cry if we ever split You can be the rain from the cloud when it's storming Or u can be the sun when it shines in the morning Don't know if I could ever be Without you Cause boy you complete me And in time I know that we'll both see That we're all we need Cause you're the apple to my pie You're the straw to my berry You're the smoke to my high And you're the one I wanna marry Cause you're the one for me (for me) And I'm the one for you (for you) You take the both of us (of us) And we're the perfect two We're the perfect two We're the perfect two Baby me and you We're the perfect two <3<3<3
 
Nathaniel Dashe
Nathaniel Dashe OMG! I still luv my ex!!
 
Lavhelesani Busisiwe Munyangane
Lavhelesani Busisiwe Munyangane Wo want 2 see i am at gauteng now
 
Francis Dale Formento
Francis Dale Formento if i were to join THE VOICE, i would really love to join Adam... dont tell me i cant, i can sing lady gaga... rarah omamaaa, want your bad romance... ahahahaha
 
Amy Taylor
Amy Taylor we are trying to work things out between us. I want others to know he is still with me. I am still with him.

Likes

Lisa Ripley
 
Chris Hare
Chris Hare I want to say thank you for all the birthday wishes sorry it is late had no wifi
 
Mirjana Stanic
Mirjana Stanic 135 poena u kvizu Slagalica. Igraj i ti na http://www.slagalica.tv
 
TaRessa Stovall
TaRessa Stovall I know our obsession with Sandusky and Penn State has given way to fretting about Herm Cain't exploits, but if any progress can come out of the Penn State situation, it's that our awareness is raised, that we realize the truth of the level of child sexual abuse in America today, and that we are horrified enough not to just go onto the next scandal, shaking our heads and tsk tsking in social media, but that we raise our consciousness, keep our eyes open and pledge to make a difference when and where we can.
www.washingtonpost.com
Jerry Sandusky’s alleged abuse is just one of a slew of nearly identical cases of sex predation across the country. It is an extremely high-profile version of what police departments and social services offices see on a disturbingly regular basis: Man in a position of trust abuses those who are most...
 
Dustin Hardin
Dustin Hardin Haha one more day and I open at 4:30am for my first time EVER since I started... this shall be interesting an fun. Lol
 
Cassandra Fernandez
Cassandra Fernandez I've always been afraid of losing people I Love....Sometimes I wonder s there any1 out there afraid to lose me...
 

No comments:

Post a Comment