Wednesday, November 30, 2011

You and I are at a Christmas party and there is only one glass of wine left Using only 4 words what would you say to me Note: If you

Beanie Carmel
Beanie Carmel You and I are at a Christmas party and there is only one glass of wine left. Using only 4 words, what would you say to me? Note: If you comment, you must copy and post this to your status, so I may comment on yours as well. Be a good sport play along...4 words is hard..
 
Madeline Williams
Madeline Williams i am in a pissy mood any one want to rp so i can get happy?))
 
Michelle Green
Michelle Green Yes I got a T in my game. But I don't feel it is something to be proud of. I am a little embarssed that I let my emotions get to me and let someone get under my skin. But I am not going to let someone take away part of my teams that plays hard just because he a jerk!! I will fight for them in any minute. They were working #1 team in Olathe.! But I did let them know that this is not a behavior I am proud of and they laugh and said it was great for me to blow some steam off at an offlicals. We have had some terrible officals. Everyone thanks for the support.
 
Crystal Bozeman Clifton
When some things go wrong, take a moment to be thankful for the things still going right. <3 uNkNoWn ♥•*´¨♥¸.• ♥ ´*.*♥¸.•dotsie
 
Brad Elder
Brad Elder Week off from planet fitness, getting jacked in a basement with some weights bitches
 
Kate Sta Maria Reyes
Kate Sta Maria Reyes Thank's po sa lhat ng bumati skin nung bday nmin ni kambal ko..sorry late reply some kind a busy lng..hahahaha
 
Yamini Vb
IF U LOVE UR INDIA ...... SHARE IT ........ SHOW THE POWER OF INDIAN... . Please take this issue on high Priority..... Hosting Pakistani Flag and burning Indian Flag A Kashmiri separatist leader burning the Indian Flag Indian Flag Burnt in Srinagar Shame on Indian govtand Mediaalso for not making it Breaking News The only country of the world, where one can dare to burn the national flag.. All these become the masala breaking news of Indian news channels: * If Tendulkar cuts the cake which is made to look like national flag, he is condemned. * If Mandira Bedi wears a saree with the flags of all the countries being portrayed on that, is made to apologies. * If one cop in Kolkata and one in Bangalore is terminated of his duties for throwing the Indian national flag on ground, by mistake. Then why double standards: * During the ongoing Amarnath Sangarsh, Jammuites holding the Indian National Flag and chanting 'Bharat Mata ki Jai' are open fired by the J&K Police on orders from the Police Commissioner(belongs to kashmir). Peaceful protesters are killed.. * Like in case of Amarnath case, people in Kashmir when want to get some demand fulfilled, protest by burning Indian national Flag, hosting Pakistani Flag and chanting 'Hindustan Murdabad, Pakistan Jindabad'. But no body condemns. Infact, all such protest are followed by a team of union ministers visiting Kashmir and immediately sanctioning a few thousand crore rupees for Kashmiris. * Every year on 14th Aug (Pakistani Indipendence Day), Pakistani flag is hosted every where in Kashmir, including the govt. buildings and on 15th Aug, same people burn the Indian flag. This only happens in India!!!! just see d pictures above Really shame on indian media who never showsthese pics......... shame shame shame ! If These Are Breaking News..... Forward this to many???..if u r the true INDIAN?
 
Rhae Poston Fusselman
Do this guy a favor, Kyle Sinclair Would EVERYBODY please share this. Maybe even translate it in illegal alien, Hippee, & young & lazy????
 
Amber Howard
Amber Howard I loved you the minute I heard you were coming. I loved you the second you were born. Then I saw your face and fell in love some more. You were only a minute old, but I knew I would die for you and to this day I still would. When you choose to have a child you make a conscious decision to allow your heart to walk around outside of your body. Put this on your status if you have children you love more than life!
 
Abhishek Sharma
Abhishek Sharma A raised first Salary received from Sterlite...........

Likes

Rishav Prabhakar
 
Meet Dhingra
Meet Dhingra Maut har roj a k murhdi a mere ghar d darwaje toh... Eh dekh k... Ki mere toh jayada dukh da mahol ta pehla e ethe a...
 
Kate Kati
Kate Kati Am taking a walk 2 da bash
 
Phani Bomma
MAMMY, you’re my First School, Without you I’m a fool, You’re my REASON that’s sure… MAMMA, my Precious Pearl, My wounds you heal, My sorrow you kill, My tiredness you feel… MOM, your LoVe in my Soul, it will Never die, MOM, your LoVe in my Heart, it will Never breathe its last breath, MOM, I'm never ready to say goodbye, Don’t ask me why? I’ll reply… DEAR MOTHER, you’re my Mysterious Instinct…
 
Eddy Parenda
Eddy Parenda U can lose a lot of money chasing women but u wil never lose women chasing money!
 
Deidre Dorsey
Deidre Dorsey Im so thnkful to wkeup on this mornin to c tht i hve reached the Big(30)seems like yesterday whn i ws hlf this age;im defiently feelin my age i wnt say im where i wnt to b n life at the age of 30 but i cn say im content where im at the loss of my bbygurl last year took a tremdous toll on me i endured sme heartach pain n was even n a dffrnt state of mind but i put my trust n the Lord n overcme n was healdl:one thing i knw all the struggles ive encounterd n life has built me nto a stronger woman.sme people try to despise me but all i cn say is im still goin b me gna always keep my head held high cus im livin for me n mine.#goodtocanotheryearyoung
 
Aaron Sunday
Aaron Sunday last day of the work week for me. i gotta find a better job.
 
Prech Zab
Prech Zab A; เฮ้ย มึงคบกับแฟนมานานยังว๊ะ ? B ; ก็นานแล้ว ทำไม ? A ; มึงรักเขาที่ตรงไหนว๊ะ ? B ; …………………………………………………………………….. A ; มึงตอบห่าอะไรหนิ ตอยดีๆดิ๊!! B ; ที่ตอบไป หมายถึง กูไม่ได้รักเขาแค่ “จุด จุดเดียว” แต่ กูรักเขาใน “หลายๆจุด” A ; มึงหล่อม๊าก~!!! B ; ^^~!
 
Robin Walker
Robin Walker Well, guess i'm not going back for a while....this place can be so rewarding one minute and then absolutely kick you in the face the next.
 
Phyllis Mast
Phyllis Mast Todays special ~ Turkey wrap w deli turkey & turkey bacon! Comes w a dessert or cup of soup! (Or make it a Veggie Wrap! ) Soup of the day ~ Chili! Available ~ old fashioned Potato & Broc & Cheddar Cheese. Just allow extra time for heating. Comes w 2 choices of ... grilled cheese, side salad, or dessert! Fresh baked monster, peanut b, butterscotch delights, chocolate chip, no bake & gluten free monster & no bake!!!
 
James Hanna
James Hanna Its so funny when ya get treatened by a 17 year old whos getting his cousins after ya haha!! i feel 15 again!! pal bring on your cousins cause its just a world of trouble for you

Likes

Melissa Kelly
 
Ssemakula Angel Bulime
Ssemakula Angel Bulime I think govt shd instigate a law where any extra minute after 5pm shd be paid for 2coz am missing out on my programmes simply coz of poor planning! Do i nid 2remind u dt am supposed to be out of office at 5??
 
Sanjeev Rai
Sanjeev Rai Tmrw to Mumbai for a day.........
 
Karen Foster
Karen Foster I was with Dad at the Dr.'s office most of yesterday morning. He is having a lot of pain in his hip. We had to go over to the hospital for X rays. He is so enjoyable to talk to one on one. A WEALTH of information and I love his sense of humor. We went to Ryans afterward, as a treat for me, he said...(It is HIS fav. place) LOL! Please pray they find the problem with his hip and that it doesn't lead to surgery. He says he is too old for surgery and will just deal with the pain. I don't want him in pain. They gave him a pain cream and said they will consider injections if the cream doesn't work. Would appreciate your prayers. Plz continue praying for my Aunt Alma too, she had surgery yesterday and they discovered that the infection had killed a lot of the bone. Breaks my heart! But, I know my God is still in control and he can change the report with one touch of his hand!! Love and Prayers!

Likes

Tammy Sykes
 
Ritesh Arrah
Ritesh Arrah ණ♥ Good Night♥ණ ණ♥have a wonderfull♥ණ ♥ණsweet dreams♥ණ
 
Tangela 'Tangee' Parks
Tangela 'Tangee' Parks A day will never be anymore than what you make of it. Take a chance! All life is, is a chance. The man who goes where there is no path and leaves a trail instead of just where the path may lead, moves closer to his dreams when others attempt to discourage him. Remember, Most of the IMPORTANT things in the world have been accomplished by people who have kept on trying when there seemed to be no hope at all. Make your life a masterpiece. I challenge you to be Great!!! ~ Jim Stevenson Jr

Likes

Tangela 'Tangee' Parks
 

No comments:

Post a Comment