Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Heart: I Love YOU; Eye: Why Heart: Because My Beats Depends On The Beauty You Watch Eyes: I Love You Too Heart: Why Eyes:Because When I Watch Beauty; You Give The Feelings For It ♥Heart: I Love

Amni Najihah Azlisham
Amni Najihah Azlisham Heart: I Love YOU; Eye: Why? Heart: Because My Beats Depends On The Beauty You Watch. Eyes: I Love You Too Heart: Why? Eyes:Because When I Watch Beauty; You Give The Feelings For It. ♥Heart: I Love YOU; Eye: Why? Heart: Because My Beats Depends On The Beauty You Watch. Eyes: I Love You Too Heart: Why? Eyes:Because When I Watch Beauty; You Give The Feelings For It. ♥
 
Petey Go Hard
www.youtube.com
I originally thought that this was a New Edition hit, but all credit goes to Bel Biv Devoe
 
Cameron J Fluker
Cameron J Fluker i like to count my money backwards its faster

Likes

Cameron J Fluker
 
Domenica Corn
Domenica Corn WE ALL NEED LORD GOD JESUS IN OUR LIVES I CANT DO ANYTHING WITH OUT MY LORD GOD JESUS IS MY LIFE HE FILLES MY VAINS WITH WORN CLEAN BLOOD FLOWING ALL OVER MY BLDY IM HEALED WITH MY LORD GOD N HE LOVES ME LIKE NO LOVE U EVER FELT IN UR LIFE HE GIVES ME WHAT EVER I NEED SMALL OR VERY BIG Y ANYONE WOULD SAY NO TO LORD GOD JESUS ILL NEVER UNDERSTAND WITH LORD GOD JESUS U CAN DO ANY THING IN UR LIFE N UR FAMILYS LIFE JUST TRUST IN THE LORD GOD N JESUS WILL DO THE REST HE GIVES U JOY PEACE GLORY LOVE THE CONFIDENCE TODO ANYTHING N TODAY U CANT TRUST SOME PEOPLE BUT WITH GOD HE NEVER LETS U DOWN U CAN TRUST IN THE LORD GOD JESUSU CAN RELY ON LORD GOD 4 EVER N MORE JUST THINK N SAY THIS TO UR SELF DO U KNOW WHERE U R GOING WHEN U DIE????????? I DO N ALL MY FAMILY R SAVED GOD LOVES ME THAT MUCH SO I SAY TO U HAVE A VERY BLESSED DAY N I HOPE TO SEE U IN HEAVEN : ) <3

Likes

Candace Gonzalez-Donin
 
Ramon Lebron
Ramon Lebron real talk....somebody asked me why i always talk in riddles...heres why...first,,ima writer,,and i use the fb shyt for practice,,,you know,,sharpen the metaphores and abstract thinking,,,and B,,, too many ppl tell thier damn personal business on here,,,im not one of them....happy hump day peeps.....
 
Christine Marsan
Christine Marsan Laundry done and now headed out to try to get some stuff. I'm trying to focus on one person at a time, nbut I know I'm going to see stuff I want to get when I'm out. Now to find a place to hide all the stuff once I get it. Enjoying my second day off. :)
 
Xrchyx Reyes
www.youtube.com
 
Melissa Mitchell
Melissa Mitchell i can't help but smiling every time i listen to this song! such joy!!
www.youtube.com
Joy to the world, the Lord is come Let earth receive her King Let every heart prepare Him room And heaven and nature sing And heaven and nature sing And heav...
 
Josh Cole
Josh Cole i hope today is better then yesterday
 
Caroline Graettinger
Caroline Graettinger I am witnessing the birth of an new industry here in Pennsylvania. And it's ugly.
signon.org
I just signed a petition to The Pennsylvania State House, The Pennsylvania State Senate and Governor Tom Corbett: Oppose PA HB 1950 and SB 1100, which would preempt strong local ordinances regulating Marcellus drilling in Pennsylvania and replace them with weak and inadequate state regulations.
 
Dhiju Anand
എനിക്ക് ഇപ്പോള്‍ പണ്ടെങ്ങോ കേട്ട ഒരു കഥ ഓര്‍മ വരുന്നു. "ഒരിടത്തു രണ്ടു മക്കളും അച്ഛനും ഉണ്ടായിരുന്നു. അച്ഛനും മക്കളും എന്നും വഴക്കായിരുന്നു. അവസാനം അസുഖം വന്നു അച്ഛന്‍ മരണ ശയ്യയില്‍ ആയി. മക്കളെ രണ്ടു പേരെയും അടുത്ത് വിളിച്ചു അച്ഛന്‍ പറഞ്ഞു. "മക്കളേ ഞാന്‍ മരിക്കാന്‍ പോവുകയാണ്. എനിക്ക് അവസാനമായി ഒരു ആഗ്രഹം ഉണ്ട്. ഞാന്‍ മരിച്ചു കഴിയുമ്പോള്‍ നിങ്ങള്‍ നമ്മുടെ പുരയിടത്തിലെ വടക്കേ മൂലയിലുള്ള പാല മരത്തില്‍ നിന്ന് ഒരു കൊമ്പ് വെട്ടിയെടുത്തു അച്ഛന്റെ നെഞ്ചില്‍ അടിച്ചു കേറ്റണം." ശത്രു ആണെങ്കിലും അച്ഛനെ അവസാനത്തെ ആഗ്രഹം മക്കള്‍ സാധിച്ചു കൊടുത്തു. നാട്ടുകാര്‍ വന്നു, നെഞ്ചില്‍ പാലക്കൊമ്പുമായി കിടക്കുന്ന അച്ഛനെയും അടുത്ത് നില്‍ക്കുന്ന വഴക്കാളികളായ മക്കളെയും കണ്ടു. അച്ചനെ പാലക്കൊമ്പ് കൊണ്ട് മക്കള്‍ കുത്തിക്കൊന്നതാനെന്നു കരുതി രണ്ട് പേരെയും പോലീസില്‍ ഏല്പിച്ചു. അവര്‍ക്ക് ജീവപര്യന്തം തടവും കിട്ടി. മുല്ലപ്പെരിയാര്‍ കരാറിനെപ്പറ്റി വായിച്ചപ്പോഴാണ് എനിക്കീ കഥ ഓര്‍മ വന്നത്. തമിള്‍നാട്ടിനോടും കേരളത്തോടും ഒരുപോലെ വിരോധമുള്ള ഒരു തെണ്ടി ആണ് ഈ കരാറിന്റെ പിന്നില്‍ എന്ന് തോന്നുന്നു.
 
Manish Kumar
Manish Kumar 1+1=2 My 2eyes looking at "U" 4+3=7 Days Thinking of "U" 5+7=12 Months dreaming abt "U" But 99+1=100 Years i need Friendship with "UU"
 
Ronald C. Rosas
Ronald C. Rosas I applaud Kim Henares when she goes ballistic against tax crooks and evaders like Mikey Arroyo. But tax voluntary contributions to Pag-ibig? Those savings are pennies put up by hardworking employees and self-employed people for their retirement fund. Besides, the agency function is a social service and the funds it collects are invested in housing programs for Filipinos. Why not go after the big fishes instead?
www.abs-cbnnews.com
 
Tiffany Murphy
Tiffany Murphy Trying to resist from cutting my hair. I know I'm going to want some braids. Looking forward Jamaica 2012!
 
UGod Da Zodoc
UGod Da Zodoc I start my grind before da sunshine/yu getta go get it mind state when you stay in da gunshine/dat book shit cant equipt me wit da funds to even push it/dont wanna walk crooked but bein broke is fa pusseezes
 
Lillie Barrera
Lillie Barrera I had deleted my fb but after a nite of thinkin im back. I aint guna let no1 get the best of me cuz no matter wat im still guna do me. Im jus guna let things play out and watever happns happns.

Likes

Mary Salazar
 
Pedro Takin'iht
Pedro Takin'iht So tell me i went to ma cusin house bfor skool nd ma grandpa beat his ass lol nd i think he on probation nd his mom called da police on ma cusin lmaoo:D:D
 
David Keen
David Keen Think I could sleep for a week. Crystal's caughing is keeping me awake
 
John Burgess
John Burgess i dont know anymore about to change my mind about alot of things
 
Emma SBryan
Emma SBryan Having a hard time focusing on studying for finals! Next Tuesday is the last day my little joke is Im going to walk out of CSU celebrating the semester & my b'day just the way i came out of my mother's womb. Lmbo just kidding! In all things give thanks
 
Jeffrey Wadlow
Jeffrey Wadlow OMG i feel like shit still..... and have no cigarettes or money for that matter

Likes

Donald Cissell
 
Monica Sara
Monica Sara FUN NIGHT:) GOT MY SON NOW TIME TO SLEEP IN! SPENDING THE DAY WITH THE BEST 4 PEOPLE :D TODAYS GONNA B ANOTHER GREAT DAY.. I LOVE MY LIFE♥
 
Khiasha TheRiot Des
Khiasha TheRiot Des Dont wanna go too school :( oh well. i miss him like crazy! ugh. horrible. two hour delay today though! :) garenteed i will get lost. well. dont text. i love you <33
 
Nakesha Branch
Nakesha Branch I love how the enemy blows up stuff bigger than what it really is!! Keep blowing stuff up I got a praise that I promise will put that mess to flight!! sn; Getting ready for my date with a piece of my future!!
 
Braylon Fuk Dat Jefferson
Braylon Fuk Dat Jefferson At dentist. Dnt wanna goo to skwel but it look like I am # Dam
 

No comments:

Post a Comment