Wednesday, November 30, 2011

I wish the ground would freeze then I would not have so many muddy foot prints to clean up THANK U ALL 4SHOWING ME TRUE LOVE IS NEITHER PHYSICAL

Lucinda Plyman Teagarden
Lucinda Plyman Teagarden I wish the ground would freeze - then I would not have so many muddy foot prints to clean up.
 
Prinz Selassie
Prinz Selassie THANK U ALL 4SHOWING ME TRUE LOVE IS NEITHER PHYSICAL NOR ROMANTIC,BUT RATHER THE ACCEPTANCE OF ALL THAT IS,HAS BEEN,WILL BE N WILL NOT BE.N ALSO NOT BY GIVING ME THE BEST OF EVERYTHING BUT RATHER MAKING THE BEST OF EVERYTHING I HAVE.(LOVE N CARE) ONCE AGAIN U GUYS VE GIVEN ME ASSURANCE/INSURANCE OF LIFE CALLED FAITH.U GUYS GAVE A TOUCH TO TODAY.GOD BLESS YA ALL.
 
Hannah Leah Hornberger
Hannah Leah Hornberger heehee(: i hate project write/:
 
Carol S. Scheurich
Carol S. Scheurich My much loved Webster went to doggy heaven yesterday. I miss him!!
 
Heather Cook
Heather Cook Sure wish I was sitting at The Flying Monkey this morning drinking a carmel- vanilla latte with my sister.

Likes

Leah McKinley
 
Ryo Ichirou
Ryo Ichirou i miss my bebeh ..haish
 
Yuta Mukai
Yuta Mukai I like Britney because she's funny !
video.foxjapan.com
全米で話題沸騰!2011年ゴールデン・グローブ賞 二年連続作品賞受賞!「glee/グリー」オフィシャルサイト。作品情報、DVD発売情報、最新ニュースなど。20世紀フォックス ホーム エンターテイメントの海外ドラマTVシリーズ

Likes

Yi-Hsuan Chu
 
Em Kawamoto
Em Kawamoto SALAHAT NA NAKAKABASA NITO!!!! GUSTO KULANG PO IPA ALAM NA NILILIGAWAN KO PO SI..... Tiamzon Jenna PO MAHAL NA MAHAL NA MAHAL KO POSIYA KAHIT MAG HINTAY AKO OK LANG PO!!!!! SAYO LANG AKO OK PO.....:)) I LOVE YOU PO!!!!!! PINAG SISIGAWAN KO PO SALAHAT PO!!! MAHAL KITA!!!!!

Likes

Rossel Sarno
 
Julie Treiber
Julie Treiber Avedon / Paris September 29 - December 17, 2011 ~ At the Gagosian Gallery - Geneva If you are in Geneva ~ be sure to visit the exhibition of Avedon’s early fashion photography at Gagosian Gallery! During a career that spanned nearly sixty years, Richard Avedon re-defined fashion and portrait photography in an extraordinary body of work about beauty, power, age, and identity. "I came in at a time when there weren’t any young photographers working in a free way. Everyone was tired, the war was over, Dior let the skirts down, and suddenly everything was fun. It was historically a marvelous moment for a fashion photographer to begin." -- Richard Avedon
www.gagosian.com
Exhibition page for showing at Gagosian Gallery Geneva.
 
Tamaraa Jennifer Ahpaay
Tamaraa Jennifer Ahpaay fuck , i love em so much. miss them cant get them of my mind. why so far?.
 
Sopheakttk Chan
Sopheakttk Chan Stop play now! I have to finish my assignment by 2nite :) G9 n sweet dreams.......

Likes

Hout Chhaykorng
 
Nurul Shaharani
Nurul Shaharani I wantttt
We are back~! This week we give away : >> 4 in 1 RM20 voucher x 1 >> 4 in 1 RM10 voucher X 3 You can use the voucher at all KFC, Pizza Hut, Ayamas/Rasamas restaurants in Malaysia~! How to win this? 1. 'Like' our fans page - Operion - Website Marketing 2. Share this picture and TAG us. 3. We will randomly draw the winner (ONE winner for the RM20 voucher, THREE winners for the rm10 vouchers) will be announce on this Friday 2nd Dec 2011 6pm, so stay tuned.
 
Desmond No Cuffin Redding
Desmond No Cuffin Redding i dont think they understand i dont care female or not i will fuck yo life up. i promise ya bitch gon be a bitch and talkin that gown man shit yu will get beat like one
 
Sean Foo
www.youtube.com
Music video by LMFAO performing Sexy and I Know It. Get it on iTunes: http://glnk.it/dt © 2011 Interscope Records
 
Jen Raskow
Jen Raskow No work today, I see everyone is posting how its snowing outside so I'm just gonna make coffee and not look out there until I absolutely have too.
 
Trina Bridges
Trina Bridges Quess wat "I luv my mudfucker" Bae I luv yo ass. Na dats keepin it 1oo wit yo ass. Run tell dat.

Likes

Trina Bridges
 
John Canary
John Canary Wonders if all girls are as harsh as Virginia Coles. Or is it just her? probably not. I know there are others... but maybe not as EVIL as she is.
 
Tammie Gleason
Tammie Gleason Wrestling season hasn't even started and I am disappointed. I was looking forward to Troy Biesiada coaching. I think he is a good coach and has good ideas! :)
 
Ricky Parker
Ricky Parker Good morning everybody, today i'm not scared to let people see the real me, I have friends that accept me as I am....thank you god for another day!!!!
 
Jason Rosendaul
Jason Rosendaul I think I am going to use this song with my talk on Jan 22nd.
www.youtube.com
Music video by Kutless performing What Faith Can Do (Official Music Video).
 
Kurtis Blue
Kurtis Blue i like this group they got swagg!
www.youtube.com
Music video by Mindless Behavior performing Girls Talkin' Bout. © 2011 Interscope
 
Bill Mequanawap
Bill Mequanawap this is awesome an song, it kinda of sums of thoughts and feelings i was going throught.. with my late daughter... and in the sametime a friend had suggested to let it go... somethings we carry, we carry in our mind, body, heart and spirits.. it really made sense to let go... those things... and make a new memory..
www.youtube.com
Music video by Mariah Carey performing Without You. (C) 1993 Sony Music Entertainment Inc.
 
Mandy Wildman
Mandy Wildman Wow - a blast from the past! Wayne found this 1986 music video of me recording a song titled "Protection". Please excuse the bright yellow (very short) shorts. I pray this does NOT go viral! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g-b8Z9mh27I&feature=youtu.be
 
Tyler Notarianni
Tyler Notarianni my fortune cookie told me to take more chances...i think i'll do that

Likes

Carly Ecimovic
 
David Trimby
David Trimby up hella early .blown bowls of KUSHY .4sure to high i aint gona want to do shyt when i get to work man fuc ..... o well it pays off at da end 4sure 4sure
 

No comments:

Post a Comment