Sunday, December 4, 2011

you carved you name in my heart like a tattoo i swear you put suiment im it so you wil always be in my heart you put a peramint picture

Ashley Alington
Ashley Alington you carved you name in my heart like a tattoo. i swear you put suiment im it so you wil always be in my heart. you put a peramint picture in my brain so im always thinking about you. you said i love you so i said it too. and we both meant it. but now i feel like im slipping away and im losing you. your gone im right here having flash backs of our fight. it greatly depresses that were nott talking. but i guess thats the way you want it to be. all i have left to say is i love you Sean Kelly always have and always will babii. please come home and talk to me im tired of fighting like this it breaks my heart when we fight. i loev you babii. <3 <3 <3
 
Roach Beatz AudioEngineer
Roach Beatz AudioEngineer i dont do nothin wrong...but stack this bread n try to shine
 
Wes Hudlow
Wes Hudlow Dam, I left my phone in someones car...
 
Marquis Nash
Marquis Nash she said she heard i got a main chick, a mistress, and some hoess, you be up too no good and everybody know's, i told her "CANT GET ENOUGH" :)

Likes

NeeNee Loovee
 
Daniel Michael Hood
Daniel Michael Hood i officially want to move the fuck away. Apparently i disrespect women and am a peice of shit. Fuck my friends haha
 
Delvin Brown
Delvin Brown Man I am so messed up from the christmas party at my job! It was open bar! And y'all my wife is passed out in the bed! Snoring like a man with a full time job! Lmao!!!! Well gn facebook fam!
 
Gabby Guianen
Gabby Guianen !!!!!! I WANNA GO HOME!!!!!!
 
Magie Failo
Magie Failo Lord i thank you for the wonderful day you have given me and wonderful gifts in life.... I praise and worshipo you always.
 
Danielle Rip Joshua Price
Danielle Rip Joshua Price whtts upp everyybodyy wentt outt too ibarr downtownn imm soo fckkedd upp imm tiredd azz hell damm mann i wass onn itt i wass thee centerr of attentionn tonitee mann i wass danceingg myy azz off butt shidd i wass freshh polo downn hollaa att yall fb..peoplee
 
Doug Lugibihl
Doug Lugibihl I think I hate losing more than I enjoy winning. :-/
 
Elizabeth Warren
Elizabeth Warren so many things running through my hed a the moment i better get off here before i put my foot in my mouth lol fake ass mother fu well u know the rest suck it!!!!!!!
 
Alex Muthami
Alex Muthami Palz, wat u do if sbdy u av neva met calz u n tels u,"i lov u so mch, haki wewe ni wangu", wat?,Gai! Gai! Gaiii....uka imwe ona ndukatume JC... Wrld is finishd kabisa!
 
Jade Despenza
Jade Despenza Dis too lol juss listening to music..!!
www.youtube.com
No Copyright Infringement Intended. Chris Brown - I Love Her Chris Brown - I Love Her Chris Brown - I Love Her Chris Brown - I Love Her Chris Brown - I Love Her
 
Ntokozo Nkambule
Ntokozo Nkambule Good mrng my lovely friends and thank u 4da best wishes y.day i had a fantastic day 2day its a beggining of a new chapter 4me
 
Courtney Leigh
Courtney Leigh Never been so upset in my life :(... this might be hardest thing ill ever do; praying I can get some sleep tonight <|3
 
Michelle Allen
Michelle Allen I wish u would
 
Noel Escareno
Noel Escareno 2 thghs who look me up wassup much luv n 2 thghs who pass me bye keep walking bye cuzz iam taKIng u off my buddy list hahaha fuccc.. wat the fucc fb fokes just trying 2 pass time fuccc? am i the only acting dumm on this fucc up thing fucc
 
Kenny Edwards
Kenny Edwards well its been a pretty good night and i am gonna end it with a smile so be safe and have a great night

Likes

Sandie Whittington
 
John Raymond Glindro Catarroja
John Raymond Glindro Catarroja Type mo C-H-R-I-S-T-M-A-S tapos yung mga lalabas hingan mo ng regalo. :)) C - Chris Tian H - Hart Tan Tianchon R - John Raymond Glindro Catarroja I - Ivan Valencia S - Sy Donna T - Julz Tablante M - Gary Joran Mayoralgo A - Kristine Aguirre Lanuza S - Monique Edelle Solomon- Ho maagang pasasalamat sa'tin ~ xD
 
Mercedes Nicole Tisnado
Mercedes Nicole Tisnado Oh and i do love you babe you mean everything to me you make me a stronger person love you and goodnight :D
 
Diiamond Baddass
Diiamond Baddass I don't even like facebook anymore .

Likes

Christian Pagan
 
Michael Bassett
Michael Bassett Went out with my wife and some friends and had a blast like always I love u babe
 
Samita Chauhan
Samita Chauhan Sharp is Ur memory, Sweet is Ur name, Deep in my heart, U will always remain, Earth want water, Flower wants dew, I want nothing, but a smile from U.
 
Elijah Oso'Smoove Wroten
Elijah Oso'Smoove Wroten Finally Home ! Maan I Got $$$ On Maah Mind !

Likes

Galen Shaw Jr.
 
Ashley Krug
Ashley Krug Yo all i gota say is Still Dont Give A ____ by Eminem
 

No comments:

Post a Comment