Sunday, December 4, 2011

Happy Anniversary 2 Nomsa and Des Montshioane May the Lord Almithy give u many years SUM1O TOLD ME TO POP DIS CHURCH SERVICE TAPE IN I GOT FROM City of

Tebogo Molaoa
Tebogo Molaoa Happy Anniversary 2 Nomsa and Des Montshioane May the Lord Almithy give u many years
 
Gudda Phats
Gudda Phats SUM1O TOLD ME TO POP DIS CHURCH SERVICE TAPE IN I GOT FROM City of Refuge & THERE U HAVE IT, ITS LIKE HE'S TALKING #DIRECTLY TO ME, NEVER FAILS. .
 
Jason Hoadley
Jason Hoadley Girl, u've probably have no idea but I can't stop thinkin about u:)

Likes

Lucy Auld
 
Teresa Mazzoni
Teresa Mazzoni Single like lets see if u can be mine
 
Hnia Vwj
Hnia Vwj The moment my tear drop that the moment I start to forget u u....:(
 
Okanlomo Samuel
Okanlomo Samuel Gd morning frnds.HAPPY Sunday,i pray dat as u witness d 1st sunday in decemba u'll witness d last sunday & last day in decemba.
 
Tasvir Singh
Tasvir Singh Golden Facts of Life:-When someone loves U, u don't realise it...When U realise it, it's too late... U always luv the one who leaves U & leave the one who loves U.
 
Aditya Chandwadkar Adiraj
do u know d speciality of d pic..???? . . . . ... . . . . . . . .This pic is taken from world's tallest building 'Burj Dubai' Look at the edge (uppermost right corner) of the picture, you can almost see the turn of the earth The persons who are working on the upper most Girders can see the 'ROTATION OF EARTH' So terrifying.. :) share it if u like it :)
 
Wally Bustillos
Wally Bustillos I can't sleep thinking about my baby what would I do without her i love u jackie voge been home since 12

Likes

Jacquelyn VasquezRachel HawkinsRosalinda Lanely Garcia
 
Nino Mancino
Nino Mancino Sadness is when u realize old and wise is sitn on the toilet having to fart, just to be sure! LMAO
 
Tshepo Magagula
Tshepo Magagula ds lady jst spoke to me dat she want to share de house wt me..she'l pay end off de month! Wen i asked u tld her? Shes sying shes been noticing me...nd she likes my life style! *mhlolo wami lo*
 
Justin Otterbein
Justin Otterbein hella girls hittin me up since ive lost hella weight! shows what type of girls u are! whatver tho
 
Varscity Williams
Varscity Williams Lms if u thinking about sex #badmanners
 
Merly Manaligod
Merly Manaligod Out n muna aq mga frend,,may trabaho pa me hehehe,bsy na ako,bye,see u later,,

Likes

Wosti Bishnu
 
MsNikqua DoinMe Best
MsNikqua DoinMe Best YO DF I JUS SAY I FINE ASZ STUD OUTSIDE MY DOOR BUT WEN SHE BEGIN 2 TAWK SHE MDE SAY WTF BYTCH IS U SERIOUS LOL.....
 
Nick Cowan
Nick Cowan Left the goldy and have arrived in noosa and i must say once u stay in a 5 star resort like the marriot everywhere else looks a bit shabby, whilst most would absoltely love the room we have in noosa its just not the marriot sorry!

Likes

Chris Cashmore
 
Arun Kaspar
back 2 presenting salsa which u have never seen before.........
 
Keair Fuewell
Keair Fuewell LMS If u up
 
Ayush Shrivastava
Ayush Shrivastava U hurt me & then U say sorry... But u hurt again...? U say u dont love me..then u show some love.. Then ignore me again...? U treat me just as a Toy...which u need wen u r bored.. ... Then u throw away... Just like a thing that u pick up in need...only in need.. Then u find it useless...? But my heart pains each time I see u happy with someone else... Coz I Still want u to be happy with Me..?? And just want ur arms to die in... JUST WANT U TO BE ONLY MINE..!!? ? ?

Likes

Nikunj GuptaAyush Shrivastava
 
Jobieseh Richard
Jobieseh Richard There r pple who wrong u, sm do it intentionally, others accidentally and the rest just plan it all. The hardest thing to do is to forgive and FORGET. . .God help me do the latter
 
Ricky Santos
Ricky Santos U heard the announcer boxing is the # 1 sport in Puerto Rico let's go
 
Chongo Mutombo
Chongo Mutombo Thnk u guyz 4 ur bday wishz,most welcome.
 
Sumit Babbar
Sumit Babbar Trust da person who can see 3 things in u.. 1. Da pain behind ur smile. 2. Da love behind ur anger nd 3. Da meaning behind ur silence..!
 
Connie Raphalalane
Connie Raphalalane If u can't handle me block me NOW,tltltltltl#Annoyed
 
Sly Emeka Edochie
Sly Emeka Edochie Hapi Sunday to u all let us not love with words or tongue but with actions and in truth.

Likes

Sly Emeka Edochie
 

No comments:

Post a Comment