Sunday, December 4, 2011

OMG i jst need sombdy to LUUUUV is she rit here or is she up dere hoopz i jst need to b in LUV I miss the smile u

Dazzle Zad
Dazzle Zad OMG. i jst need sombdy to LUUUUV! is she rit here or is she up dere. hoopz i jst need to b in LUV
 
Ashley Terrell
Ashley Terrell I miss the smile u always put on my face and how u would try to find a way to make it better, even if it didn't helpa! can't wait ti u get home! #missingyoumy<3
 
Sia Van Der Higa
Sia Van Der Higa Ye ye ye ipirates iya kwiMvela...ye ye ipiratez izotyiwa yi Supersport bcz bebetye i biltong ye Zebra krkrkr..*shapa X ongasolveki shapa!*
 
Paisley Danger
Paisley Danger Found a wine self-described as "sweet & sassy." It's no Jam Jar, but it knows what I like.
 
Victor F. Serrano
Victor F. Serrano "He's" been trying to get ahold of my life since I was born. Battling,battle after battle. Trying to take away me away from the people I love. I wont let him win. :) I Do Know I have a purpose. :) walking that path to righteousness.
 
Ndivhuho Rumo
Ndivhuho Rumo ... And if life sucks I just enjoy the head ...
 
Roman Torres
Roman Torres HOW THE FUK DID I LEAVE SHIT STAINS ON MY PANTS!!!! I GUESS THATS WAT I GET FOR GOIN COMMANDO!!!!
 
Jacob Wilton
Jacob Wilton Well, I had a pretty good day! Worked for like 7 hours on 0 food! It sucked!! Then went and saw Immortals with Karen! :) It was really good! And then played some video games. Glad to be starting my uber easy trimester! lol Only 1 class that I will have hw in!! WOOT! AP Calc, Foods II, Lunch, Weightlifting, Digital Imaging, Band.
 
Pakama Bekwa
Pakama Bekwa I feel like Grace bible church today but am late already.ndaske ndilale mna futhi neweather iyavuma.
 
Mhyztimher Gen
Mhyztimher Gen kapag MAGANDA ang knilang anak .. masyadong mahigpit ang mga mgulang .. "THAT'S WHY I UNDERSTAND MY PARENTS." :D

Likes

Mhyztimher Gen
 
Dillon Engel
Dillon Engel Man sittin by yourself is exactly how I pictured ending a Saturday night. Fml.
 
Precious Agnes
Precious Agnes I got "The letter S !" on the Who loves you ? ♥ quiz! http://apps.facebook.com/qbquiz-cgpcq/?ref=asp
 
Blankiita Bella
Blankiita Bella Despues de este baile te kiero llevar despues de este baile te kiero tocar despues de este baile yo kiero invitarte I wanna make sweet love to ur bodayy .. 2008 ufff ill never forget ;)
 
Joel Salas
Joel Salas for some reason I just wanna have a random convo talk about absolutely nuttin while I rape this pizza lol txt me hoe let's ddooooo ddddiiiisssssssss
 
Adam Wise
Adam Wise I have a new enemy, it's name is Blackwood Golf Course.
 
Emeh D'creator Uzoamaka
Emeh D'creator Uzoamaka Any where I go M̶̲̥̅γ̲̣̣̥ prayer is that God's presence will go with ♏ξ...
 
Ernest Roskruge
Ernest Roskruge its a bit hot In mtata so I checked in at crazy js ma old joint for onli one qha maybe itl lead to another....
 
Glen Tricklebank
Glen Tricklebank WOW what a weekend!! had Shoreside's Christmas party on Saturday. Great to catch up with"old" friends and make some new ones. Many thanks to Danny and Eve for putting me up for the night. Only got anout 2 hours sleep and then had to go to a film shoot. I know my fault. then Antony and Cleopatra rehearsals. So tired I kept forgetting my lines!

Likes

Claudia Richards
 
Aaron McClellan
Aaron McClellan Public transportation hates me! Every night I go out I pass out on the way home and have to walk 4 miles to get home.
 
Amy Chaplin
Amy Chaplin Haha well, i finally seen your true colors. :) & i can honestly say i'm never going back..
 
Jenny Mudge
Jenny Mudge great end to this week kids xmas do over and home to cc & coke! pasta for tea! oh better not forget ash is here to finish the full on week with me what more could i need? (ash if you read this a puppy for christmas please!!!) yep great day! ;)

Likes

Mariska Janssen
 
Katlego Bambo
Katlego Bambo 2day- being the "Sabbath"- I dedicate my day 2 bumming...
 
Priyanka Goswami
Priyanka Goswami I got "Skittles " on the What nickname fits you best? quiz! http://apps.facebook.com/qbquiz-htmnm/?ref=asp

Likes

Priyanka Goswami
 
Sumit Grover
Sumit Grover Sometimes the World Gives Me So Many Reason To Hate It... But Whenever it Happens, I Just Stop and Think Of You and Say, "How Can I Hate This World When You Are A Part Of It??"♥

Likes

Marlina YabutDiah IstiowatiNur Angel LinaSumit Grover
 
Mary Adesanya
Mary Adesanya o GOD of capability,turn my reproach to glory•••. O GOD of Ability,trouble my troublers ,cast out my. success,nd testimonies from d belly of my enemies••• I AM A NATION
 

No comments:

Post a Comment