Sunday, December 4, 2011

now i know what is web 321 the facebook is belong to web 20 Thanks Betty Its 2 am and I can't sleep My room is spinning Fuck i

Mohammad-ghaldimar Undin Amisalli
Mohammad-ghaldimar Undin Amisalli now i know what is web 3,2,1. the facebook is belong to web 2.0
 
Debbie Edwards Goldman
Debbie Edwards Goldman Thanks Betty. Its 2 am and I can't sleep. My room is spinning.
 
Bryan Marroquin
Bryan Marroquin Fuck i love this song!!!!!!:) <3
www.youtube.com
a video that i made using the lyrics to the song "Sexy Lady" by MC Magic ft DJ Kane.
 
Nathan Algee
Nathan Algee The first time I met you I thought I would never get you, but now I have you and I could never imagine my life without you <3
 
Mike Legros
Mike Legros Why can't i just be fkin happy? and When I am... Why do I mess it up? :( This blows... the one girl I finally start to like a lot maybe even love... i have to fuck it allll up.... >.< FML. Times 100,000
 
Adetola Dapo
Adetola Dapo Ma greatest aprctn goes 2 God without who i wuldn't av seen anoda yr in my life.....10q Lord And 2 U all dat wishd me happy bufdae ystdy,U guyz made me feel special,didn't knw i waz dat important,I cant start mentionin names coz i'll exhaust d space avlbl.....all i can say is a big 10q And 2 those dat 4got or those dat intentnally left me on ma own,thank y'all..... Your sincerely Adetola Dapo
 
Carolyn Weidemann
Carolyn Weidemann well i have had a long day and i am a little upset right now so i think i will go to bed and see if tomorrow will be alot better so good night everyone
 
Madison Gartrell
Madison Gartrell Had a great day then everything started goin down hill.... I don't think my night could get any worse.
 
Lara Carbonell
Lara Carbonell you weren't there when i needed you the most.
 
Nitesh LiTes Patel
Nitesh LiTes Patel You say Justin Bieber-I say Eminem You say Lil Wayne-I say Tupac You say Drake-I say dr.dre You say Soulja Boy-I say snoop dogg You say Gucci Mane-I say 50 cent You say New school-i say shut the fuck up You say Pop-I scream HipHop You say Hannah Montana-i fucking punch you in the face 92% of teens have turned to Pop......If you are part of the 8% that still listen to real music,copy and paste this message..... Dont let the real rap die!
 
Raamesh Sapkota
Raamesh Sapkota I can have relationship wit any1 at anytime but i will fall 4 noone
 
Ryan Fierstien
Ryan Fierstien I like bass waaay too much and I brag about my car way too much because I think I'm cool. Oh wait. That's impossible. I could never be cool. D:
 
Marissa Pineda Tobias
Marissa Pineda Tobias Dear Lord,I thank you for giving your life on cross for me.I place my whole being into your hands.I humbly ask you to fill me with your Holy Spirit,to stay with me always,to help & guide me.Lord,help me to be open,to listen & follow where your Spirit guides me.I ask it in Jesus name,Amen.
 
Junior R. Perez
Junior R. Perez I just want a girl who doesn't get in a bunch of that drama shit
 
Linda-Skos Skosana
Linda-Skos Skosana Round 1 Yesterday Jozi (Pirates) vs Pretoria (Supersport). I must stay the best city (team) won. Wat se jy nou?
 
Becky Mcclain
Becky Mcclain Went out with my 2 best friend s britt and sherry and my little man you 3 are the best. I sure love you 3 thanks

Likes

Becky Mcclain
 
Loveless Vanna Hicks
Loveless Vanna Hicks Now I Lay Me Down 2 Sleep Goodnight Fam & Frnds
 
Richard Richie Robinson
Richard Richie Robinson It is a small world. I have a friend that works in safeway in Willits, I always give here a word of encouragement. She is in collage, so I tell her she can be anything she wants to be. So tonight I ask her how she was doing and told her she was great and wouldn't accept anything less. Then we really had fun. I didn't know that her dad was a flash from my past. He and I play sports against each other in H.S.. Blessings from the valley. I left her with a smile on her face. It is ok smile too.
 
Ben Sutton
Ben Sutton I told her baby girl come here, kno I run da town even when I aint from there!

Likes

Cierra SilasBrittiany NashOsheana Ily Mitchell
 
Toya So Grown Powers
Toya So Grown Powers I love my boyfriend!!.he is like my bestfriend!..cant wait till our bdays..the 7th an 18th..Stil dont kno what to do!!..an cant wait to see him!!:) <3..lebam james..

Likes

Ma'Nashia Evans
 
Theron Perkins
Theron Perkins You know i have few people i call friends in my life and besides facebook crap and lately real friends have made question few that are
 
Kassandra Flores
Kassandra Flores layin down wit mah son <33 & watchin some movies & talkin wit Janelly , Her momma & Jami-Monster ; & this child is craaazie , she runs around everywhere , eats everything , doesnt leave my baby alone & she screams & talks like a dinosaur . shes truely a Monster :o aha but i love her :)
 
Ryan Driscoll
Ryan Driscoll Wow man I almost got put in jail tonight
 
George Marcano
George Marcano i feel like a doorbell just buzzin',and high like a hot air balloon...
 
Nicole Crowell
Nicole Crowell One thing holly and i learned tonigt...boys suck!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment