Sunday, December 4, 2011

Galatians 5:1921 Now the works of the flesh are evident which are: adultry fornication uncleanness lewdness idolatry sorcery hatred contentions jealousies outbursts of wrath selfish ambitions dissensions heresies envy murders

Heather Wigley
Heather Wigley Galatians 5:19-21 Now the works of the flesh are evident, which are: adultry, fornication, uncleanness, lewdness, idolatry, sorcery, hatred, contentions, jealousies, outbursts of wrath, selfish ambitions, dissensions, heresies, envy, murders, drunkenness, revelries, and the like; of which I tell you beforehand, just as I also told you in time past, that those who practice such things will not inherit the kingdom of God.
 
Taylor Hopkins
Taylor Hopkins i learned a new word today... Androphilia: When a person is physically attracted to someone based on masculinity or femininity, not physical sex. HMMM. something to think about.

Likes

JoBaer MaurmannMiranda HamptonTiffani Nicole Pekkala
 
Grai'Nisha Kineta Pierce
Grai'Nisha Kineta Pierce omg I love my cusin Atavia All Tonys LoveinganthonyjrEdwards!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 
Mary Mwihaki
Mary Mwihaki You touched my heart,you touched my soul,you changed my life and all my goals and love is blind and that I knew when my heart was blinded by you.I've kissed ur lips and held ur hand shared ur dream and shared ur bed,I know u well I know ur smell,I have been addicted to u....a dedication to my son Nicky.
 
Anthony Bunch
Anthony Bunch FIRST YOU MAKE ME DEAL WITH A BLUE GUY WHO BRINGS OUT MORE GUYS AND IS ANNOYING TO KILL, THEN YOU HAVE. HAVE TO MAKE A ROBOT CHASE ME FROM BEHIND THE SECOND I FEEL LIKE IM GOING TO MAKE IT?!?!? @@!!@!#@@!$#!$^#&$^(*#$^@#($*&@# >=| Rage.
 
Storm Capalitey
Storm Capalitey Night everyone, Have a great day tomorrow, or I should say today, this computer is acting up, but that's what you get when you buy a used computer, should have spent a few more dollars and got a new one....lol..sweet dreams to you all...
 
Drew Hutchinson
Drew Hutchinson I hate the nights when i can't sleep.
 
Maranda Moon Camelin
Maranda Moon Camelin During Christmas I Would: [] Kiss you in the snow. [] Cuddle w/ you to keep warm. []Go ice skating with you. ... []Stay in and watch movies with you. [] Nothing []Have a snowball fight. You're my ; []Best friend. [] Brother/ Sister. [] good Friend. [] Everything.♥ [] Friend. [] Nothing [] baby♥ []FB friend []Stranger You are ; [] Pretty. [] Gorgeous. []Cute [] Alright. [] Amazing. [] Nice Looking [] beautiful. [] ewww. You should ; []Write on my wall. []Talk to me more. [] Marry me on FB?. []Chill with meee []message me on facebook []call me []make this your status so I can like it
 
Jordan Wright
Jordan Wright It's the way I'm feelin, I just can't let it go. <3 :)
 
Philip Warstler
Philip Warstler i had seen one thing that was a mystery to me today, and this thing also saddened me: I went to the grocery store, and they was completely sold out of T-Bone steaks.
 
La Moda Pilipinas II
La Moda Pilipinas II LOSE AS MUCH AS 10 LBS IN 1 WEEK!! No side effects, No diarrhea, No sleepless nights, No palpitations! For more details and inquiries kindly add BarcodesAnd Logos Like Our PAGE! http://www.facebook.com/PrettyModelSlimmingCapsules TEXT: 090533508
I gurrantee that this product is super effective. And unlike any other slimming product, this does not cause diarrhea or messy defecation! It’s An APPETITE SUPRESSANT, It SPEEDS UP METABOLISM And WHITENs your skin! And it comes very affordable too! (1 box = 20 capsules) ---PROMO PACKAGES--- A.10 day program - 1 box, instructions, free shipping nationwide = 350 Php B.20 day program - 2 boxes, instructions, free shipping nationwide = 600 Php C.10 day program - 3 boxes, instructions, free shipping nationwide = 800 Php
 
Vee Alexis
Vee Alexis At least let me win one 50/50 so i can yell "bingo" real loud...lol
 
Qholisto Moletsane
Qholisto Moletsane Ke kopa ho botsa na ha lea bona underwear eaka Beach partying? ke bone hanke fihla hae hore ha ho letho, ke hopola hore ke ile ka sesa jwale hore na ke e tsole tse kae i dont know oweee thusong hle e ncha ke rekile maobane. ke tl aleboha thuso eo cos ke tsoheletse mono ke thotse e le sieo .................*sad*
 
Courtney Crocker
Courtney Crocker Well went to go get my kids back now staying with my mom til I get a place.. This should be fun with my dad. Oh well at least they are back with me and I will never let them go again
 
Edison Polinga
Edison Polinga I just wanna dance right through the pain...
 
Alyssa Galloway
Alyssa Galloway You know that feeling when you drop your ice cream on the ground, and even though you bought it your a little satisfied because you kind of didn't want it anyway. But then it starts raining. And your not really bothered by it but then you get splashed with mud by a passing car. But you still content but you wish life would stop trying to make things difficult? That's how I feel right now..
 
Lorna Halemmah Barrientos
Lorna Halemmah Barrientos To my veryy good brother to u juluis.if u have realy problem why u not answer the phone rare yu playing with mi.i call u but the answer your wife.why she donth wanth talke to mi if u have arealy problem.u hate mi ok hate mi but listen thies i well nevr send money you any more.actualyy juluis you for get all your sister and familly mama and papa.so if you are in not goood situation you remember evrything.i send you money and donth wanth talke to mi.and you anghela dont stell blaming my brother. I know you anghela.but thats my brother dastion not mi he choise u its ok.but pleaz donth say my brother to for get her parents and family u know if how i get angry.i donth wanth any give problem to my mama.u anghela your parents tell nanay leoney is verry honest mother.he telll about your life to mi but you stell dis honest.ok uluis i tell to mama u donth wanth talke to mi and mama.im sorry juluis if u donth wanth talke to mi for get mi us your sister how i pain i send u money and upter brother donth wanth talke to u why couse u donth wanth listen i tell to u.are u afraid with mi.if u are only 2 days that house why u not answer mi couse bouth of u stell layer.listen juluis what happenn to mama irealy i for get u ua brother donth give any problem to mama. If u dotn love your family jluis make your oun way .and pleaz tell to your wife u just give a good mind and and good way couse mama he think your future is not baad mama said to you that come back to bacolod with your family and make buisness her not bad jo but iknow evryhting juluis i know your plan its your chiose go ahead .and if u have aproblem donth send masage again like kawawa ka gusto mo yan pwes panindigan mo a wala pamilya mo sa tabimo. At bahala ka sa buhay mo. .sarili mong buhay yan at wala akong pakialm sa kaligayahan mo ang aking lang wala lang lokohan.
 
Gervason Ugochi
Gervason Ugochi I'm tired of loving him, bt still don't loose him.... Wat shud i do???
 
Austin Leroy
Austin Leroy Jus lookn at u makes me get sad)': (M) I shudve never came to this 15
 
Jason Stone
Jason Stone Had a long day i sworn it went by so slow
 
Josh Liberman
Josh Liberman IT'S A KNOCK OUT! 7:30 tonight - channel 10... I hope its as good as i remember! (not holding my breath though)
 
Ebonie Ray
Ebonie Ray I gave the praying man a pair of haviannias :) god im a lovely person

Likes

Dana Gubbz ClarkeChazelle Nolan Booth
 
Noxolo Gxaba
Noxolo Gxaba I NEED A FREAKIN JOB!! (Stressing)
 
Beulah Baylor
Beulah Baylor To nikki Haywood I am sorry for your loss of your husband. this song is dedicate to you. May you be at peace and may your husband be with God. Blessing be with you always your JUST CONTINUE TO SAY THANK YOU JUEUS AND ALL IS WELL YOU auntie Bea
www.youtube.com
WoW Gospel 2004 - Still say thank You [CD 2 Track 06]
 
Jackallynn Chatman
Jackallynn Chatman i miss my sexi
 

No comments:

Post a Comment