Sunday, December 4, 2011

Although I am up at this ridiculous time on a Sunday I am a very happy girl Challenge 12 Go on Empty Stomach On 25122011 for 12 hours I will

Rosie Cammack
Rosie Cammack Although I am up at this ridiculous time on a Sunday I am a very happy girl!
 
John Mugabi
John Mugabi Challenge 12 Go on Empty Stomach On 25/12/2011 for 12 hours I will be Going on an empty stomach so they don’t have to! Will you join me to experience what it is like to be one of the millions of children across the world that go on empty stomach everyday? Christmas is the season of the year that families feast and shop excessively, but It will be my other greatest challenge. Children across the world face many dangers throughout the year. They have to worry about where their next meal will come from, they have to wear torn clothes, they have to go on empty stomach and they have to miss on school without an explanation. Join me and help to raise much needed funds this Christmas to enable these children to have the basic needs in life! To support me through this challenge you can: - Organise your own Go on empty Stomach event in your community and ask friends to support you to donate the proceeds to this cause - Donate your change money from your Christmas feast - Buy me some juice - Buy me some sweets - Donate to me all your left over food from your Christmas feast - On the Christmas day just stay connected so that I will send you hourly updates about my experience - Forward this challenge to your friend and family I would like to hear from you about this challenge. I will update you on what life is like to those children who go on empty stomach everyday
 
Igor Delic
Igor Delic 176 poena u kvizu Slagalica. Igraj i ti na http://www.slagalica.tv
 
Dave Williams
Dave Williams I never learn...lol
 
Brandi Rhea
Brandi Rhea some of us are lovers most of yall haters but i put up a wall and they just wall paper so love or hate me i stay hate free they say we learn from our mistakes thats why they mistake me - weezy

Likes

Brittany BrownAlma Ayala
 
Fookyu China
Fookyu China http://djbelail.bandcamp.com/track/look-at-me-now-dj-belail-remake It sure ain't perfect but it's close enough for my purposes. Tell me what you think. Izotope Ozone made it sound alot better, and even though Reverb makes it sound amateur I don't care I like it lol.

Likes

Fookyu China
 
Melloniece Lynch
Melloniece Lynch yea daha i aint mad hmm get some juice tis the sizz
www.youtube.com
go to CamCaponeNews.Com http://www.camcaponenews.com/ for all the latest in west coast hip hop Album:All Eyez On Me Book 1 Song"I Ain't Mad At Cha" By:Tupac ...
 
Ellen Croy
Ellen Croy What's wrong with me evry time i 4got my in church
 
Jay Jooka James
Jay Jooka James I THANK MY HIGHER POWER.
 
Brad Treverton
Brad Treverton I've had a great time in Sydney over the last 3 days, watching supercars at homebush, being aloud into area that cost $1000 a day for free!!!!!! Had a lovely catch up with kirsty and ebony, and spend heaps of tine with my bro....... But I can't wait to see my wife again, missed her heaps!!!!!
 
Dawid Marx
Dawid Marx On the road again...today east london..tomorrow PE..Tuesday fly back to Jhb...i need a holiday

Likes

Antoinette Neumann
 
Vasili Kuropatov
Vasili Kuropatov День бухгалтерии в Большом Московском цирке. Идеальный выбор места. И ёлочку оформить красиво. А як дитям забава!
 
Steven Kwok
www.youtube.com
一首屬於女人既主題曲 你地唔敢講既我地幫你講!! 可能係史上最中女人心事既MV! 你地都可以係女人之虎!! 一齊爆啦!!!!!! 主唱:詹瑞文、翟凱泰、楊詩敏 作曲:Nadir Khayat, Stefani Germanotta 歌詞:詹瑞文、翟凱泰 改編:羅健邦、戴偉@flame 導演:盧榮 拍攝:阿暢 剪接...
 
Nes Dough
Nes Dough Lifes a blur but I-deal with it -Lord guide me as ma day Go -

Likes

Nes Dough
 
Jazmine Harrell
Jazmine Harrell Was gonna tex random ppl but I still dont want anyone wit my new number :)
 
Elein Clara
Elein Clara It's time for me to go to sleep I think -.-
 
April Wilson
April Wilson Hey bby i just wanted to let u kno that u and sky are my world and i love u sooooo much mami. I had such a good time wit u the day other day we had fun and i kno u did to mami. Were gonna go out to the movies thursday its gonna our date together k bby well i love u mami gotta go back to work call me mami
 
PolyphonikSoul Mazibuko
PolyphonikSoul Mazibuko I Never Let My Scho0ling Interfere With My Educati0n!
 
James Leon Sordi
James Leon Sordi I bought a Batman Snuggie. John and Chad bought green Lantern and Superman Snuggies as well. Stand by for picture...

Likes

Natalia Martyna
 
Jimmy Bish
Jimmy Bish god you know late at night when you are studying, i think we all end up thinking of places we would rather be. for me, The Electric Daisy Carnvial :) here is a little throwback to the people who get what im talking about :) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ONZ7Qhfc9ds
www.youtube.com
alesso & swedish house mafia's remix of fade into darkness by avicii
 
Insha Wani
Insha Wani I am the dream You are the dreamer!!!!!!!!!!
 
Trevella K'Ann Mills
Trevella K'Ann Mills I sure hope my persuasion for at B+ works...
 
Frankie Lister
Frankie Lister i keep my window down just in case ya'll talk shit why im driven by....lol
 
Shahzaib Mughal
Shahzaib Mughal I hate evryone
 
Maddison Bockett
Maddison Bockett sorry haha i dont wanna die :/ girl meets a boy on her yahoo messenger: crazy1 86: hey baby!!! h0tNsPiCy91: who is this??? ... ... ... ... ... ... crazy1 86: ur secret admirer!!!!! h0tNsPiCy91: oh really.... quit lyin! who is this??? crazy1 86: i loved u the first time a stared in your eyes... crazy1 86: i think about u everyday... you are my dream come true. crazy1 86: we met once! i dont think u remember tho. crazy1 86: i cut myself because the pain takes away my feelings of u. crazy1 86: u will see me sometime tonight.... h0tNsPiCy91: ..WHO IS THIS!?!?!? crazy1 86:dont worry.... ill take very good care of you... crazy1 86 had signed off. The girl was so scared she locked all her doors and windows. She made sure her room was secured. She wasn't sure if it was a joke or for real. She didn't know when he was going to come. The girl was so frightened she decided to sleep with her little sister. The girl dozed off quickly. Then she heard a knock on the window. The girl slowly walked to the window. It started knocking louder. The girl looked through the windows and saw nothing... just some of the tree branches. The girl went back to bed with her sister. The bed was wet and had a pretty horrid smell. Maybe her sister wet the bed... the girl checked and found blood everywhere. The girl panicked. She didn't know what to do. She ran and hid in the closet in case the killer was there for her. While looking through the cracks of the closet the girl saw a shadow. It was dark, so she couldn't figure out who it was. She started to get more frightened. The shadow crept closer to the closet. The girl closed her eyes as if it was a dream. Then suddenly he opened the closet door and pulled her out. Her parents found her dead the next morning. She was completely skinned and hanging in her sister's closet. The younger sister was also found skinned and dead. PART 2... Two years after the Smith sisters deaths, the parents had a baby boy. The girl's room became a guest room and the little sister's room where the murder took place became the baby's room. The baby grew up to be a successful kid. One night he was on the computer and received an instant messege. h0tNsPiCy91: Hey lil bro!!! 2seXay4u: Who is this? h0tNsPiCy91: It's your big sis. 2seXay4u: I never had a sister. I'm an only child. 2seXay4u: This is some kinda joke, huh? h0tNsPiCy91: Mom and dad never told you? h0tNsPiCy91: I died 15 years ago with your other older sister. h0tNsPiCy91: We were murdered in your room which was once my little sister's room. She was killed in bed when I was sleeping. I was killed in the closet and skinned to death. 2seXay4u: Quit lying. I never had a sister. If I did my parents would have told me. Whatever. Your stupid. h0tNsPiCy91: You don't believe me? Well if you wanna look in your closet floor. h0tNsPiCy91: I carved my name and the time and date I was being murdered. Then I carved my little sister's name. h0tNsPiCy91: If you don't believe me little brother check the internet. Google on ''Smith sisters murdered anonymously''. h0tNsPiCy91: I gtg little brother. I love you and mom and dad soo much. I can't believe they kept us a secret from you. They should burn in hell. The boy checked the closet. He saw the carvings. Was it true? He surfed the internet and information was there about the anonymous murder in the house. The next morning the boy went downstairs. It was so quiet. Maybe his parents were sleeping. Hours later the boy found his parents in their closet skinned and hung. Then he found more carvings on the ground. They said ''I TOLD YOU I WASN'T LYING LITTLE BROTHER, I LOVED MOM AND DAD.... BUT THEY KEPT ME A SECRET. I CAN'T BELIEVE IT. WELL I'M FREE FROM THIS COLD WORLD, I WON'T HURT YOU LIKE I HURT THEM. I LOVE YOU!" - LISA SMITH This is a death chain letter. If you don't repost this in the next hour, the parents will kill you at night. They will kill you! DONT BELEIVE ME? LOOK IT UP IN GOOGLE- i don't want to risk anythin
 

No comments:

Post a Comment