Sunday, December 4, 2011

Luv is like d little red toy wagon u get 4 xmas or ur 6th birtdayit makes u deliriously happy and u just can't leave it alonebut sooner or later

Olawale Soyoye
Olawale Soyoye Luv is like d little red toy wagon u get 4 xmas or ur 6th birtday.it makes u deliriously happy and u just can't leave it alone.but sooner or later d wheels come off.den u leave it in a comer and 4get it.
 
Priscilla Pelo
Priscilla Pelo Gospel music cn take u 2 the light wn u in the dark plc blv me iam nt in church bt i cn fil my lord the shepard in my soul
 
Vuvu Mazkhali Nombila
Vuvu Mazkhali Nombila Inoba azisapraat ezam ekerk namhlanje,oh i mic u guyz nkosi yomusa ibenani
 
Suzana Cicic
Suzana Cicic this post is for all my friends and family hope u all have a great healthy and happy christmas and new year hope u all have a blast!
 
Alyssa Edwards
Alyssa Edwards I got "u r emo" on the Who are you in real life!?!?!?! quiz! http://apps.facebook.com/qbquiz-khklc/?ref=asp
 
Bridget Afaor
Bridget Afaor Hapi buffD Emmanuel Ndi Amiable Ofili wish u long life nd many more yrs.... lyk 200yr u kw(Laugh).
 
Jimmy Bellamy
Jimmy Bellamy yall follow me on twitter and u can go to tweetmysong and upload my songs to ur phone baddddddddddd(DA REAL STANK
 
Shinki Shuthfcukup
Shinki Shuthfcukup Alex says u damn fucking sure that u will resist until u come back...and not sure me that can resist or not!!!fuck!!!is u that betray our rls!!!fuck u!!!fuck you!!!!!
 
린장혜
린장혜 loving u is all that means to me.. being happy is all i hope ud be.. if loving means i really have to set u free..-Set u free by MYMP.lazy sunday. rainy days.
 
ចិត្ត បុរស់
ចិត្ត បុរស់ thank for have hot feel to sex with me. but if like me don't ask me about sex. i post my sexy pic but not mean i want sex with u!

Likes

Tito Ketia
 
Grace Chinatu
Grace Chinatu Today is a happy day. Cant u see. And also great day.
 
Yaw Agyapong
Yaw Agyapong the only person who can make you happy is u.
 
Danyal Raza
Danyal Raza 'REPLY HONESTLY' Have u ever cried For. Someone? Hit like if 'YES' Comment if 'N0'...!!
 
Ashlee Lynch
Ashlee Lynch Havin the best time at flubbs with the bestie. Havin a great time dancin with well no one knos his name n im keepon it tht way. Haha. Fuck all the nasty bitches. lol. Great time, great time. Love u kaity kait
 
Tkay Tandazy
Tkay Tandazy 4 u its eazy 2 return 2 the past but remember dat the partiner u pine 4 haz changed...........
 
Arkei Ronniel Castillano Cruz
Arkei Ronniel Castillano Cruz cold afternun!... my bird is angry,,, do u want to play my angry bird,... ^<^+

Likes

Jazz-pher JustoNica Lhubz Ü
 
Rubie Sky Colon
Rubie Sky Colon Like if u saw my big dick k,goo
 
Neo Sebidi
Neo Sebidi Whether ur surname is mabaso u still cant jack my style!Im bound 2 blw big.
 
Opeyemi Olamiposi Orekoya
Opeyemi Olamiposi Orekoya Friend dat want u to die, wat will u do to dat friend?
 
Rajesh Bhardwaj
Rajesh Bhardwaj Zindgi ka sath nibhata chala gya ,har fikr ko dhunye me udata chala gya. We miss u" DEV ANAND ".
 
Leonard Chiejine
Leonard Chiejine Iz thr any point livin when u av nufin 2 live 4??? Try 2 live 4 sumfin man... Leave a legacy 2day 4 ur 2moro. Happi sanday guyz...
 
Nozipho Ndlovu
Nozipho Ndlovu Da best award goes 2 u 4 making me blv dat u culd b faithful 2 me.bt its over nw go on n tk a bow.rihana
 
Shelliequeenb Xtaci Sweet
Shelliequeenb Xtaci Sweet Amen.. Baby.. Devil i dnt belong to u..! The devil will use wat u like to keep u n the dark!! Just call on Jesus.. N believe n him with all ur heart!!
 
Liberatus Said
Liberatus Said 2day u say,'m in relationship.2morow,'single.'why all zis trouble?just b independent minded.b free!alright guys?

Likes

Lulu Mexico
 
Ry-Ry BoyWonder
Ry-Ry BoyWonder If someone does not accept you at your worst.... They really don't deserve u at your best

Likes

Precious GodHappens HillRocio Hernandez
 

No comments:

Post a Comment