Sunday, December 4, 2011

Must Read it LIFE is just ONCE Take Chances Tell The Truth Learn To Say No Spend Your Money On The Things You Love Get To Know Someone Random Say I Love You To Someone In Life Feel

Prashant Ambekar
(Must Read it) "LIFE is just ONCE!" Take Chances! Tell The Truth! Learn To Say No! Spend Your Money On The Things You Love! Get To Know Someone Random! Say I Love You To Someone In Life! Feel The True Love! Tell The Idiot How He/She Hurts You! Abuse Someone Who Deserves It! Sit Alone, Watch The Rain 'n Cry! Laugh Till Your Stomach Pains! Dance Even If You Are Too Bad At It! Pose Stupidly For Photos! Give Someone A Hug When They Need It 'n Make Sure You Get one When You Do! Be Naughty Like Child. Live It, Love It! Because, "LIFE is just ONCE!" :)
 
Cori Malone
Cori Malone Think anyone would notice if I locked the doors and curled up on a shelf and slept?
 
Godfred Akwasi Amoah
Godfred Akwasi Amoah Eiii 2day ladys hmmmmmm oh god help as bcouse i cant.....
 
Naledi Kuleile
Naledi Kuleile i mis hs encouragin conversations rite.he is my best frnd.i knw he wld neva let me down.wish he ws here wit me.
 
Joseph Hernandez
Joseph Hernandez so for xmas i want my axles rebuilt with a fully selectable locker with new fiberglass fenders and a new bumper with a winch attached to it. but Im stuck out here so i wont be able to enjoy it
 
Brian Whitcomb
Brian Whitcomb I really missed the Mrs. Santa's tonite , hope the ladies had a great night . Rock on sista's ...
 
Kim McPherson
Kim McPherson had a great time hanging out with family and friends tonight, fire, food and beer how can you go wrong, i think at last count there were about 15 or so teenagers, got everything cleaned back up now ready for bed, night all
 
Debisi Adenaike
Debisi Adenaike I'm not"HANDSOME"BUT i can give my"HAND"TO"SOME"one who needs help beauty is in heart not in face
 
Nathan Buller
Nathan Buller I love my nan so much U show me the way wen I feel lost :-) xox <3

Likes

Cheng ThaoBrendan Anning
 
Evelynn Bernal Pekah
Evelynn Bernal Pekah But Yu Knoe Why!?...CUHS I BEAT THAT PUSSY UP UP UP UP UP UP UP!;D LMFAO!....

Likes

Danny LopezKromee Duecess
 
Marquan Bergman
Marquan Bergman Think i might just break day not sleepy at all
 
Siti Nur Nabilah
www.youtube.com
naiflirik.blogspot.com
 
Audrey Toblessdtobstressd Mathis
Audrey Toblessdtobstressd Mathis STOP IT I SAY LOL!!!!!!!!!

Likes

Audrey Toblessdtobstressd Mathis
 
Adeleye Tolulope
Adeleye Tolulope I've take so much irratnal decisn due 2 anger bt tank God i can nw manage my anger tank God i was stop 4rm taken 1 abt 2month ago which myt ve make me ofend best couple eva met. Am nw a cool guy am dnt get angry easily dis day.
 
Anthony Craig
Anthony Craig Dont know how i pulled it off but im in this club and buying shoot's and beer's left and right one hellla night ha
 
Happy Saroya
Happy Saroya <3 O mere yaar mere gitar k taar meri roti ka achar mere supar star meri mercedes car Mere bil ka udhar kuch samjh aya I MISS U YAR

Likes

Lovely Ashique Jatt
 
Nishant Singh
Nishant Singh and i thought ra.one was the only "dirty picture" this year...shehhh !!!....faltu mein hi sharukh...k bejati ho gai....frnds go n check it out...n mark ur worst comment...
 
Mas Mojaki
Mas Mojaki We're proud to announce our 1st & youngest graded shodans in our dojo (& history of Matsushima SA), Goodness Mokheseng, 13yrs (& its a she) & Teboho Nkomo, 14yrs. And when Shihan Peter Thage said d@ he's seen d@ dey'd trained hard 2 prepare & was impressed, tears fell down my face.*while standin right @ d back* Neva hev I been dis prouder. Thank u Sen. Thulane Shabalala. U r THE BEST!! And 2 d dojo, u'v always made a mark.. All of u were superb. Shihan Peter Thage said it himself d@ u represent a true kyokushin spirit, nt in yo performance only, as well as d unity & friendship. U al performed well. Osu KARATE OYAMA DOJO....
 
Renu Retnaswamy
Renu Retnaswamy Is the best dance partner ever! I have never found a man who can move like him!! Love you Paul!!!!!!
 
Mariel Montano
Mariel Montano I love this song!!! xD <3 <3
www.youtube.com
© WMG 2009. Paramore's video for 'Ignorance' from brand new eyes - available now on Fueled By Ramen.

Likes

TeRe MedRam
 
Steven Webb
Steven Webb Cant believe i got played forreal.. Its bothering me more than i thought it would.. Nice guys finish last... Im gonna start being a selfish dick whose all about me and makin myself happy..
 
Ryan Craig
Ryan Craig Well found out who stole my sons iPod from the house about a week and and he had my spare phone and hard 2 tell what else he stole from here and when I confronted him he said I didn't steal it so beat his ass messed my hand up a lil but well worth it cause of what he done steal from me okay well not okay but steal from my 5year old son and then lie about what a piece of shit I wish I would have kicked his teeth in but he cried and curled up in a ball and hung on 2 his hood of his car crying 4 one of his buddy's that was inside the apt. To help him cause I was kicking his ass lol
 
Haily Hall
Haily Hall Soooooo I have decided that my life sucks till finals are over!!!!
 
Daniel-Darlington Sweetness-Kullerz Kotey
Daniel-Darlington Sweetness-Kullerz Kotey Lord I lift ur Name up higth tank u 4 anoda day stay bless ya all.
 
Mathew Abisai Andreki
Mathew Abisai Andreki I am Acknowledging the quality earned by the current namibian music.....especially for those who have been around for a long time now....they are becoming more and more creative......i never thought we will come this far, keep it up hardworking people

Likes

Doosta Iishi
 

No comments:

Post a Comment