Sunday, December 4, 2011

Wooww everythang I do I hate da laws dey hot ova ifs But is Ya feel me Now check dis out if dey

Diamond Yung'Deezy Lydia
Diamond Yung'Deezy Lydia Wooww , everythang I do... I hate da laws , dey hot ova " ifs " ... But is ?? Ya feel me . Now check dis out , if dey kant take yu in dey gone find sum to get at yu, or shale I say, "fine" sum ..
 
Sam Swift
Sam Swift It's beautiful, magical, and unbelievable the way a song lyrics makes me feel inside.. It speaks to me deeply and sometimes I lose it and cry!... I <3 Music
 
Coleton Moore
Coleton Moore Dont waste your breathe, she'll be the cause of your death, put you in a early grave but id say thats a bless. please give it a rest, your harder to take then a test. aint nothin but a mess. what is even the point, im gettin to much stress. i could get much better for a whole lot less...
 
Cornelius Johnson
Cornelius Johnson All u wont to do is club All u wont 2 do is talk All u wont is u in not what u should have so i say is this i bet i wont keep goin through what u wont to go through cuz
 
Ramell Sellers
Ramell Sellers Now I know why I never went to the Factory....smdh Never again......
 
Hon Gods-son Joshua
Hon Gods-son Joshua REM wrote:"The LORD is my light and my salvation; whom shall I fear? the LORD is the strength of my life; of whom shall I be afraid?” -Psalm 27:1 - Hit like & share if you thank God for this verse!
 
Trina B DjBailey
Trina B DjBailey Maaaan i had a Ball Tonight....Shouts out To Stella Evans & FirstLady Fancy Kp...For show Trina.B some love...Shouts out to the 2 young ladies who were sittin wit yall at the table lol...MUCH LOVE!!!!
 
Stricker Simon
Stricker Simon tah ths gal is hot thn fire kao bt i hv a question 4 u guys do beautf gal mk cute babys uka
 
Megan Woodcock
Megan Woodcock I miss you..
 
Joe Reed
Joe Reed I AM WISHING MY BABY GIRL AMUNIQUE A HAPPY BIRTHDAY ENJOY YOUR DAY QUEEN DADDY LOVE'S U AN HAVE A BLESS DAY
 
Aaron Corey
Aaron Corey Man I am not racist but when about ten black giys sucker punch you and your friends for like the third time you start to get bitter...
 
Latoya Kyle
Latoya Kyle IF UK STILL UP LIKE DIS.......ND WE MAY CAN TALK ABOUT SUMTHING IF I WANNA TALK TO UK
 
Marcus Mwova
Marcus Mwova On a man 2 man wedding the pastor says"i now declare u husband en oh sorry! I declare u man united.
 
Derrick Green
Derrick Green i aint new to dis money shit boy i been a fool i'm bout blow dis mutha fucker up just like inner tube gotta get it nigga
 
Danielle Stephenson
Danielle Stephenson Snuggled in bed watching tele.summer......I think not!Have a good week everyone bring on pants off Friday I say!!
 
Abdulrazak Haruna Magaji
Abdulrazak Haruna Magaji In my lfe i learned hw, 2 luv 2 smile 2 be hppy 2 be strong 2 work hard 2 be honest 2 be faithful 2 forgive but i couldn't lear hw, 2 stop using 1stbook.
 
John R. Benningfield
John R. Benningfield I keep hearing folks on TV say that Alabama passes the iBall test. I can't find that app anywhere #okstate
 
Stella Boheme
Stella Boheme I don't know if I've said it before but ... I'm so lucky to have amazing people in my life ... My life is truly incredible
 
Amy Howell
Amy Howell I WILL BE BACK SOON I NEED 2 REBOOT

Likes

Amy Howell
 
Ogbeide Osa Sabastine
Ogbeide Osa Sabastine Mennn., church dey boom,com see testimony. I lost my purse dn i shout Jesus wat is it
 
Shaniece Teria
Shaniece Teria I hate it when you want to scare someone, but they take too long to come out. >.<

Likes

Brandon FlahertyMaricon Manalac
 
Rashidat Kamoru
Rashidat Kamoru Wetin we go do...i dey broke and bank no open
 
Victoria Laraine Watson
Victoria Laraine Watson Truth Be Told I Love Youu Truth Be Told I Know Its True....But Truth Be Told We Both Will Always Having Something To Hide So We Must Just Let Eachother Go:).....#When Its All Said And Done I Didnt Mess Up This Time=D.O.N.E!
 
Amanda Wolk-Doan
Amanda Wolk-Doan I hope that today goes will be better then yesterday. Going to baltimore after my shift to spend as much time with Niles as i can. Barely no sleep and a mine hour shift. Praying some angels are on my side.
 
Abdulgafar Olawale
Abdulgafar Olawale Dosgsaydfgashdfyasyudy...Oº°˚˚˚°º! Lord Oº°˚˚˚°º! U̶̲̥̅̊ ₪☺ wetin I mean ooooooooooooooooo.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment