Thursday, December 8, 2011

Wish I could be there for u hay everyone thank u guys for coming out to christina baby shower and tenisha thanks u all for her wonderful gifts an stay

Matiana Baldera
Matiana Baldera Wish I could be there for u

Likes

MaryjaneBecerra De La Cruz
 
Penelope Anthony
Penelope Anthony hay everyone thank u guys for coming out to christina baby shower and tenisha thanks u all for her wonderful gifts an stay tune for the christening

Likes

Paulette McraeRokaya MobleyNicki D. HotSkullEmpresz Blackz
 
Mdu Mtshali
Mdu Mtshali Wat u plant will grow dat mins wat u do wil bring dos result 1dy it dnst mttr wen bt it wil bring dem(words from eddie zondi)

Likes

Eunice CaMillionare Makukumare
 
Safri Princedesetanz
Safri Princedesetanz Good Nite EveryOne ! HAve A Good Nite Rest ! To Someone That I Love ! I Love U So Much !
 
Tarzen Nkiwane
Tarzen Nkiwane Never adveties ur pain n problems , never allow failler to personalfy u , never give up , never surrender up , never loose to licen to rezine.
 
Pumza Nona Ranuga
Pumza Nona Ranuga Heee hayi kodwa zange ndixakwe ngezicawa zosindiso, nanku umfundisi esithi wonke umntu ofuna uyeka u outa nakaze ngaphambili yhoooo #exakwe engavali mlomo#
 
Sylvia Taylor
Sylvia Taylor I want to thank god for my family and my new baby on the way and the fake ones need to stay out my life and mind their own business because you i could lose everything and if i do best believe i will be coming for U!!!
 
Mhajhe Lee
Mhajhe Lee "DAPAT GAWIN" di ka dapat magalit nnakit syo.. "INSTEAD"gawin mo syang inspirasyn pra tibayan ang loob mo.. "ADVICE" dnt cry 4 some 1 hu doesnt desve ur tears try 2 luv some1 hu is wiling 2 fyt 4 u until d last of her/his breath in u wil fynd out u happy

Likes

Md Sahil
 
Watch Freshhustletv Page
Watch Freshhustletv Page IF U NEED FLYERS, MIXTAPE COVERS OR VIDEOS TEXT ME ASAP ! (810) 969-3459
 
Oupa Morulane
Oupa Morulane sory guy's i wil be off on fb until next year ko spaneng gona le shut down,i am no longer having good time,c u next year guy's luv u all hey.
 
Michel Degrace Frenette
Michel Degrace Frenette i hate it when ppl judge me for what i look like .. u dont eavin know me so how da fuck can u judge me .. before you start thinking that imma steel from you you should shut the fuck up and get to know me better.

Likes

Stephane HacheyShaniie Boudreau
 
Stephanie Bennett
Stephanie Bennett I GOT MI GURLS NAME TATTED SO U NOE ITS REAL

Likes

Michelle Hamilton
 
Nur-aisa S. Ahmad
Nur-aisa S. Ahmad cnxa na kng d me mkatx sau lagi,,,d q marepz tx u..tinatmad lng me mgtx hehehehe mis u p0..
 
Hemant Shukla
Why eyes are the most beautiful part of a girl ?? She says "I don't love you !" Her eyes say "I am crazy for you !" ... She says "I am happy without you !" Her eyes say "I am no where without you !" She says "She has many to take care of her!" Her eyes say "No one cares as you do !" She says "All my friends are like you !" Her eyes says " But you stand unique among them !" She says "To hold some one's else hand !" Her eyes say "Never leave me !" She says "Don't hold me !" Her eyes say " Let me just hold you !" She says "Don't touch me !" Her eyes say "Don't follow my words !" She says "Wait for now !" Her eyes say "Let's fall in for each other !" She says "I am confused !" Her eyes say "I just Love you !" .. That's why eyes are the most b'ful part of a girl... See in her eyes and you will be lost in her love..! Please share if u Agree ...
 
Ronnica Floyd
Ronnica Floyd Psalms 92. Now im waiting for bible study! He is good all the time. Praise him when u down, and he will lift u up. Not man, but jesus, men is just flesh, Jesus is forever!
 
Monique Ramos
Monique Ramos Attention my family and friend check out site great makeup artist click and let them know i send u thanks and enjoy!
Ok my Beaut-E Subscribers it's CONTEST TIME!!! This will be my first official contest, all you have to do to be in it to win it is tell your friends to visit my page, click like, and write down who sent them here, it's that simple. The person with the most referrals wins the Smashbox Be Discovered Holiday Palette which includes 45 eye shadows, 9 cream eye liners, 3 blushes, 1 bronzer, 2 Soft Lights, 6 lip glosses, and 4 mini brushes. Contest ends 12/31/10 .. READY, SET, GO!!!

Likes

Damaris Chambers
 
Nisha Yadav
Nisha Yadav thnk u sooooooooo much guyz thnx :)

Likes

Tanveer Khot
 
Tsietsi Burnett
Tsietsi Burnett if u ar a person u must have friends that u benefit in,an also the must benefit 2. i hate friends that only take advantage about people.

Likes

Kabelo Paul MarogoaMoeketsi Makuoane
 
Victor Roodt
Victor Roodt Breaking up u almost here counting d days thanx God 4 keeping me safe life is nothing if God is nt part of it
 
Megan 'Peaches' Kelly
Megan 'Peaches' Kelly Good day fb. Thankful 2 c another day. God continues 2 show himself out when I have little doubt. Thanks 4 bein a faithful God. Had a blast last nite. My homie Deno Da Don did his thang n I'm proud of him. "If u don't support ur local artist, who will" says da Don. Well Headed 2 make money. Kinda feelin bad 2day. So Imma take it easy but get the job done.

Likes

Jennifer James
 
Adesegun Rukayat
Adesegun Rukayat God!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! am still waitin my Range rover....I blif strongly derz nofin impossible for Ů to do.

Likes

Oduniyi Ayomipo Sodiq OlakunleMamarazy Halayour BhadtgurlAdesomi Shakiru AdebisiAdesegun Rukayat
 
Ismarie Guerra
Ismarie Guerra r.i.p abuela iris i love u so much n miss u wish i could of seen u atleast one last time befor u left us but i knw u in a better place....

Likes

Gregory PeguesJenni Boo AmbrizSachalie Guerra
 
Jon Flatt
Jon Flatt managed to get stiches last night ive decided i dont like getting stiches and i must be a wuss and a big thank u to jenny who took over workin the line on her third day of work

Likes

Rob ReynoldsChristine Aspden
 
Lawal Abosede
Lawal Abosede U wan mak ur teeth white abi?soak am wit HYPO J®º°˚˚˚°º,u knw as e dey go abi?ciao n ttyl..............ONE LOVE.
 
Sayanti Das
Sayanti Das Time to count days... Pick up the pebbles and move on... For when you lose your way you can follow these pebbles back to your home... Or else, leave these pebbles behind for others to follow u...

Likes

Harish GopalSantanu BhattacharyaAlpa GhelaniIssac Sunny
 

No comments:

Post a Comment