Thursday, December 8, 2011

CHARACTERISTICS OF A FOOL:

Nhlanhla Maseko
Nhlanhla Maseko CHARACTERISTICS OF A FOOL: 1. Despises wisdom and instruction. 2. A fool is right in his own eyes. 3. Makes a mockery of sin. 4. Hides hatred with lying and utters slander. 5. A fool does mischief for sport. 6. A fool has a perverted mouth. 7. A fool trusts his own understanding. 8. A fool utters all of his mind. 9. A fool walks in darkness. 10. A fool does not pay his vows. 11. A fool is swallowed up by his own lips. 12. Says in his heart "There is no God". 13. A fool is slow to believe. I DON'T WANNA BE NO FOOL NO MORE!

Likes

Thokozani MalingaThobile Mazibuko
 
Isaac Wilson
Isaac Wilson NEW HOT SINGLE FROM INAHSENSE http://snd.sc/vuezZ6 **Bonus Leak** Inahsense Feat: Sly Still-On & Big Deezal - "I Can Get U Right" (Produced By: Jay Byrd) Recorded Mixed & Mastered By: Inahsense @ Strapp'd Ent Studios

Likes

Dariel Bigg Deezal-Ooz Wallace
 
Donovan DonJon Johnson
Donovan DonJon Johnson how many times must i prove ALL guys/niggas are NOT the same! smh.. yu jus fux with the wrong ones

Likes

Kayla SweetestChick HaynesShelby GansSean TeelJosh Lancaster
 
Alejandro Merced
Alejandro Merced Why does baseball make the players who they know can't speak english, do live interviews? Then reporters ask questions I dnt even know 2 answer in english. -_-

Likes

Emmanuel Rosa
 
Randall Scarberry
Randall Scarberry the bridge washed out, and i cant swim, and my babys waiting on the other side... not realy, more like i feel for u, but i just cant reach ya at da moment.
 
Rades Lhutob
Rades Lhutob __̴ı̴̴̡̡̡ ̡͌l̡̡̡ ̡͌l̡*̡̡ ̴̡ı̴̴̡ ̡̡͡|̲̲̲͡͡͡ ̲▫̲͡ ̲̲̲͡͡π̲̲͡͡ ̲̲͡▫̲̲͡͡ ̲|̡̡̡ ̡ ̴̡ı̴̡̡ ̡͌l̡̡̡̡.__
 
MzCo-Co Waddell
MzCo-Co Waddell I need someone that I can call my own...
 
Valeria Bailey
Valeria Bailey OMG I MISS MY GIRLS.... Felicia Goodwin, Jo Ja Smiley'face. ima see yall soon!!!! AAAAHHHHHHAAAAAA!!!!!
 
Aaron Atividade Tengberg
www.youtube.com
Johnny Cash - I Hung My Head "I Hung My Head" Early one morning With time to kill I borrowed Jebb's rifle And sat on a hill I saw a lone rider Crossing the p...
 
Akira Sakano
Akira Sakano I can see someone's heart is just breaking down. But you know, what I can do is just look at it from where I am now. Just wishing that the miracle comes to the people who actually believes in it.

Likes

Ricardo Mer Chân
 
Vipin Kumar Singh
Vipin Kumar Singh Some people say "If you can't beat them, join them". I say "If you can't beat them, beat them", because they will be expecting you to join them, so you will have the element of surprise.
 
Khairul Mokhtar
Khairul Mokhtar life without a father..i have no one to lead me...no one angry at me..

Likes

Ajrida Edora
 
Kipngeno Kurgat
Kipngeno Kurgat I realy thank God as i aprojing 2 end te yr of te lord 20111.
 
Daneen Summer
Daneen Summer I am doing MAKEUP AND HAIR FILMING DEC 15TH CHECK IT OUT New Music Video www.facebook.com/fifinasty www.soundcloud.com/fifinasty
A male/female duo of classically trained composers that love bass more than Bach. FiFiNASTY perform their vocals live, and produce for themselves as well as for other artists. Working from the end of the peninsula of Balboa Beach , they draw their inspiration from the lush diversity and beauty of California, as well as from the Swedish connection.
 
Valerie Johnson
Valerie Johnson I cant wait to drop this load, i feel bad da closer i get to my due date, im ready to see my lil girl, she will be spoil.
 
Leonardo Canjani
Leonardo Canjani You can't touch me now ,there is no feeling left,if you think I'm coming back,don't hold your breath ,What you did to me, boy ,I can't forget if you think I am coming back don't hold your breath !
 
Vince Taylor Adamski
Vince Taylor Adamski Jacob's sister : the return
www.damnlol.com
 
Marla Castleman
Marla Castleman I got a stupid speeding ticket! Blah!
 
Norma Slatton
Norma Slatton Oh, how I miss the Summer...it is too cold for me...
 
Gattos Ponderosa Weston
Gattos Ponderosa Weston Patty is home resting now!! She is doing fine!! You can call her if you would like on her cell phone to say hello!! 402-217-1166 I know she would love to hear from you!!
 
Tiffany Quinones
Tiffany Quinones - I wanna find love ; even if it's in a hopeless place .

Likes

Dubb B Wita BangaAntwon Twizzy DublinKahlid ThomasCalvin KillaCalv Collier
 
Kristin Morgan
Kristin Morgan With only 18 days remaining until Christmas, I am getting antsy for everyone to open their presents already..!
 
Joseph Young
Joseph Young i belive the best thing to do in life is to watz for ur time
 
Kimberly Byren
Kimberly Byren So today after skool i have plans to chill with my #team
 
Galaletsang Motlalekgosi
Galaletsang Motlalekgosi ke dumile di cudbury,i fil lyk i cud eat d whle packet*gala*
 

No comments:

Post a Comment