Thursday, December 8, 2011

My Uncle Chick Joseph Lawrence Passed Away Yesterday He Was My Mom's Older Brother At Least I Got To See U B4 U Passed I'll Miss U Very

Bernadette Balmforth
Bernadette Balmforth My Uncle ( Chick) Joseph Lawrence Passed Away Yesterday. He Was My Mom's Older Brother. At Least I Got To See U B4 U Passed. I'll Miss U Very Much Uncle. May U Rest In Peace. Love U Uncle Chick.

Likes

Judy A. Greaves
 
Ernestina Tina
Ernestina Tina I always wondered why W is called Double U, when it's clearly Double V.
 
Slavisa Kajtaz
Slavisa Kajtaz Oženi se Crnogorac Mađaricom u Novom Sadu. Prve bračne noći skinu se oni, a Crnogorac počne da se igra s obe njene bradavice. •Šta to radiš? - upita ga Mađarica. •Evo, vala, tražim ti Radio Podgoricu - odgovori joj Crnogorac. •Sa tom tvojom antenom teško da ćeš i Beograd uhvatiti.

Likes

Danijela Cordas
 
Chris Henry
Chris Henry HAHA this is funny as hell! tosh.0 worthy must watch makes u be proud of been a fan of anyother team. lol. rtsp://v4.cache8.c.youtube.com/CjYLENy73wIaLQmyyzhPfBk4CBMYJCAkFEIJbXYtZ29vZ2xlSARSBXdhdGNoYJix6uHyucXOTQw=/0/0/0/video.3gp

Likes

Gage Roth
 
Ann Kasioka
Ann Kasioka 2 ol ma lovly frndz.thanx 4 wishng me happy birthday.God bles u ol.gud 9t.
 
Alex Clarke
Alex Clarke Or8 raz wen u cumin 4 your phone
 
Shivdayal Lodhi
Shivdayal Lodhi Here is a line that very few understand: Tears don't come when you miss a person, but it comes when u don't want to miss that person..!! think deeply..!!
 
Christina Hudson
Christina Hudson yea i got ya babydaddy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!,,took him once then gave em back and then took him again,,,lmfao.........u know who u r,and u know u dont want none,u done told the whole hood that.o and stop txtin and callin my phne slutbucket

Likes

Phil HarrisTasha Fowler
 
Tracy Rhodes
Tracy Rhodes Just had my first christmas spirit kick in... after working in retail for 17 yrs it kinda ruins it for u seeing the stuff from june til jan. But had a lady in my store stealing I quietly ask her let's go pay for wats in your purse and I won't press charges or send u to jail.. I work for a living and figure everyone else that steals should also the sad thing is she had more 20's then ill prob see all mth... its sad really really sad but I feel good about wat I did so I'm good. Merry christmas everyone...
 
Tembie Pru Elaphant
Tembie Pru Elaphant Hellow my beautiful nd handsome frndz... I mis u all so mch. I hope ur stil doing great nd well behaving, i hope u all enjoyd yo day nd looking foward 4da next cuming days. Mncuaaa!!! *wink*
 
Mike Jones
Mike Jones (LMS) if u treat females wit respect n u dnt call dem bichis lyke how real niggas supposed 2 treat females **##How-To-Love##**
 
Khulekani Msongelwa
Khulekani Msongelwa All i do z win im allegic 2 losin, am jst kul 2 lose.......if u belve tht u cn mke it then u also a champion.

Likes

Thandiwe Msongelwa
 
Bossie Hale
Bossie Hale IM GLAD I JUST ADDED U NIGGA KUZ DA FIRST TIME U SAY SUM SHIT ON MY SHIT.IMA BEAT U AND YO HOMBOI AZZ TODAY IN DA RAIN.SO CUM ON BACK OUT HERE TO EASTCHATT TODAY AND WAX UP LIKE U SAID BITCH AZZ NIGGA.

Likes

Patra Be ThatChickk'
 
Millicent Chisambwe
Millicent Chisambwe Had a bad day at work 2day wat is it wit female bosses 2 female surbodinates ???now i have it up 2 my head!enough is enough u ignore fools 2 avoid noise but wen it comes 2 tis hell to e no!tjo!

Likes

David MusokeriLeon Mapako
 
Jaideep Goswami
Jaideep Goswami handula glass-u, glass-la scotch-u, eyes-aa full of tear-u, empty life-u, girl-u come-u, life-u reverse gear-u... ;P

Likes

Ankita JhaSananda RoySubhodeep Dutta
 
Chris Biggie Malama
Chris Biggie Malama Am a changd person nw,if u jst post samthn that is nt gud in da eyes of da Lord kukuchita unfrnd,so if u knw dat u lik insultn o ur nt in supot of dis,pliz delet yoslf..
 
Cindy Rojas
Cindy Rojas Omg guys.... How bout some pot roast for tonight?!!! Any of u guys know how to cook that?:)

Likes

Khriz de los Santosdj
 
Britnie Lynn Walton
Britnie Lynn Walton quit judgin u dont know me

Likes

Matthew StrattonCatherine Trowbridge
 
Faizal Konamannil
if u like mohanlal, share it.
 
Chandre Morrison
Chandre Morrison Our kids always do their best 2 make us proud.congratulations 2 keanu 4 passing so well. u have put a smile on my face after a stressful day.keep up the gud work son.

Likes

Cikizwa Nzambo
 
Mbuso Kingdom Ndlovu Zou
Mbuso Kingdom Ndlovu Zou The length of your ''about me'' section on facebook is directly proportional to how Annoying u are in real life...

Likes

Masibonge NdlovuAlcapone Likwid BudulaMbuso Kingdom Ndlovu ZouAyanda Chiyi
 
Nikita Milton-Montgomery
Nikita Milton-Montgomery at the workplace chilln lovin it though we have a rep on the way so u know what that mean hm hm hmmmm max time thats the only thing that blew me a pp was they stopped reps bring us food

Likes

Synora Ladypscorpiodiva Gore
 
Indy LaRone'
Indy LaRone' Get a dose of this dick bby girl nd u gone want my bby. ;) CS

Likes

Indy LaRone'Celeste Spencer
 
Zuwena Buteta
Zuwena Buteta Mara nyingi tunapoondokewa na watu wa karibu kama vile wazazi,Kaka,Dada na ndugu wengine huwa tunalia kwa sauti nakuona tuna msiba ndani ya siku chache za mkusanyiko wa watu.kwangu nahisi nina msiba kila siku,I mic U my Mother
 
Tafuma Mhiribidi
Tafuma Mhiribidi U cn b my wonder wwwooomaan

Likes

Heather Tawonezvi
 

1 comment:

  1. Zuwena majonzi yako yatapungua siku hadi siku hasa baada ya ndoa yako na ustaadh maarufu Jijini Dar na mkali wa somo la english. Pongezi za dhati na Kila la kheri mama!

    ReplyDelete