Thursday, December 8, 2011

Am I the bad because the good died youngMDR Dat I am verry happy with who i am with and i love her thats all that matters and she knows

Tae-r Rivatar Mdr
Tae-r Rivatar Mdr Am I the bad because the good died young....MDR Dat
 
T.j. Davis
T.j. Davis I am verry happy with who i am with and i love her thats all that matters and she knows shes my BOO THANG LOL :) i love u babygurl!!! BOO THANG
 
Malinda Bunyea
Malinda Bunyea wat 2do 2day... hmmm i need a level 2get on
 
Tyler Norell
Tyler Norell If you can do it, I can do it sucks..

Likes

Shandell Russell
 
Heather Sewell
Heather Sewell the baby is ready but the doctors are all booked up tomorrow so i have to wait until friday! Oh well lets go to chuck e cheese!

Likes

Tracy Hare
 
Christin Gb
Christin Gb "Choose your friends by their characters, and socks by their colors." No I get this...
 
Ariel Simpson
Ariel Simpson Momma came to see me now another nap then temp to shower may wait till babe gets home cabt stand on ny own to long i get light headed. Hes such a great guy up w me all night when i needed him <3

Likes

Milly Cook
 
Chezney Scott
Chezney Scott Idk wat I should do!
 
Robert Collins
Robert Collins Just got informed i am employee of the month lol

Likes

Cathy Fuller Busbee
 
MrsMean Attitude
MrsMean Attitude SO LOVING ME SOME ME RIGHT NOW I TRIED TO LET THE MR. LOVE ME BUT I AINT SPENT NO TIME WITH HIM IN LIKE A WEEK SO GOD KNOWS WHAT HE DOING AND WHO HE DOING IT TO BUT HEY THIS IS YO LAST CHANCE TO GET RIGHT OR GET OWN I AINT GOT TIME FOR THE GAMES I BEEN CRYING OUT TO YOU AND YOUR TELLING ME ITS NOT LIKE THAT DONT THINK LIKE THAT AND THAT YOU LOVE ME AND WANNA BE WITH ME! HOW U FIGURE AND TELLING ME YOU LOVE ME IS JUST NOT ENOUGH YOU GOTTA SHOW AND TELL WITH ME BOO! AND REMEMBER WHERE U SLACKIN AT THE NEXT MAN PACKING AT YA DIGG

Likes

Brandie L Ghostwriter
 
Leonor Villarreal
Leonor Villarreal Me too. On my phone and I have 2 fb accts.
 
Rahul Jhony Gowda
 
Donte McClendon
Donte McClendon I graduate on friday with my associates degree. Thank you Lord!!!!!!!!

Likes

Jessica NwosuKaylee Rene MillerPrayze Pretty PeaChristian Holden
 
Ricky Brown
Ricky Brown well guess i dont have to do laundry someone else did it lol dats whats up kickin it at the crib for a while then out to do my thang
 
Samantha Sue Taylor

Likes

Hannah DarkCourtney Babcock
 
Candace Lynne Shirley
Candace Lynne Shirley school work. texxtss are wonderful :) i love you j.l.h, t.s.s, & l.n.s <3

Likes

Justin TreeseNana Owoahene
 
Sanchita Das
Sanchita Das i am single.........

Likes

Aniruddha Singha Roy
 
Monjoni Osso
Monjoni Osso Settling in for a long day today. Getting excited about Tekken, too, which I didn't think would happen after I left college.
 
Heather Reischer
Heather Reischer home made turkey soup kinda day? yes, i think so!

Likes

Vineet SharmaAmanda Lee
 
Saki Takeuchi Rag
Saki Takeuchi Rag 自分がこれからどんなキャリアを描きたいのか?を早い段階で考えておくことの大切さを最近痛感します。年齢を重ねた後に焦ってやり直そうとしても手後れになることが多く、正社員就業のチャンスさえも奪われてしまう方が残念ながら少なくない実情があり、胸が痛みます。
 
Jonothan Barker
Jonothan Barker Damn i need a vacation
 
Ranier Dameriya Holloway
Ranier Dameriya Holloway A bitch told me dat sje cause i suppose frm west n she da whole monroe llfe a bitch but i appeciate her
 
Mzie B Mkhwanazi
Mzie B Mkhwanazi Damn! I made a huge mistake at wrk vandag nd i h8t myslf 4 dat yaz.!!!
 
Tevin Allen
Tevin Allen Line long Everybody Waitin to get IN!! thats when i Pulled up Trunk KNockin KNock KNcokin!!

Likes

Dmarcus FitchKeshia Bechtel
 
Akash Legacy AJ
Akash Legacy AJ i love u vithal kaniya

Likes

Rachit SambyalPankaj FortitudeRohit Manhas
 

No comments:

Post a Comment