Thursday, December 8, 2011

S I N G L E or N O T put this as your STATUS see who isn't afraid to inbox you: ♥ I want a relationship C: I'm

Dustin Niehoff
Dustin Niehoff S I N G L E or N O T put this as your STATUS & see who isn't afraid to inbox you: ♥ = I want a relationship C: = I'm falling for you (; = I really like you :3 = I miss you ;* = You're very cute :p = Give me another chance :D = You're awesome xD = You're Funny :O = I Love you
 
Polly Rios
Polly Rios As vezes construimos sonhos em sima de grandes pessoas, o tempo passa e descobrimos q grandes mesmo eram os sonhos e as pessoas pequenas demais para realiza-los...
 
Nanda Godoi
Nanda Godoi Ser doce nos faz sentir bem conosco mesmas. Um elogio inesperado pode mudar todo o clima de uma casa
 
Diego Oliveira
Diego Oliveira [LISTA-VIP INICIADA www.ECORTESIA.com.br] Olá, Hoje tem CIROC P/ ELAS LIBERADA no Engarrafamento! O Melhor do Forró com NOVO BALANCEAR + Forro STYLLO! Ta Imperdível! CIROC Liberada + Férias + Engarrafamento? Só ta faltando voce, coloque seu nome na ListaVip: www.ECORTESIA.com.br
 
Tepe TPcute Matlala
Tepe TPcute Matlala Drn te dae ws jc outsyd wth ma czn,thn othr guy a feta le hs gf...gues wt te guy are bona I dnt knw if na re wa re tlatsa o he ws tryn 2b rmntc na..yoh ase go topa letlapa a itia hs gf kokoilane,te gf a lla te guy a mo homotsa mxm i gues te guy o bogela tv 2mch o bona ge baratani ba bethana ka mesamelo,so yena nare otla ka taele ya letlapa kante wa senya nw as i twk hs gf wa hlotsa...rolling eyes..
 
Tư vấn, bói vui
Tư vấn, bói vui Chuyện 18+ Một chiến binh của Binladen lê lết trên sa mạc, anh ta ước ao trông thấy 1 lá cờ của Binladen thì chết cũng nhắm mắt. Bỗng anh nhìn thấy 1 cô gái ở đằng xa, a cố lết đến chô cô ta và trình bày nguyện vọng. Nghe xong cô gái bảo: - Tôi thì chỉ có mỗi cái cờ xăm ở mông thôi, nếu muốn thì xem tạm. Nói rồi cô gái tụt quần chìa mông cho anh lính xem, sau khi xem xong anh bảo: - Rất cám ơn cô, tôi xin lại phiền cô thêm 1 việc nữa rồi chết. Cô làm ơn quay người lại để tôi nhìn mặt Binladen lần cuối....

Likes

Tuyến NguyễnTuan EuroThiên Tài Xa NgãHao Vi
 
Amanda Mullins
Amanda Mullins My heart's a stereo It beats for you, so listen close Hear my thoughts in every no-o-o-te Make me your radio Turn me up when you feel low This melody was meant for you Just sing along to my stereo I only pray you'll never leave me behind (never leave me) Because good music can be so hard to find (so hard to find) I take your head and hold it closer to mine Thought love was dead, but now you're changing my mind <3 loves him so much it hurts <3
 
Denys Diniz
Denys Diniz O amor é lindo! uhauha http://glo.bo/tiuuKH
 
Neto Soares
Neto Soares [LISTA-VIP INICIADA www.ECORTESIA.com.br] Olá, Hoje tem CIROC P/ ELAS LIBERADA no Engarrafamento! O Melhor do Forró com NOVO BALANCEAR + Forro STYLLO! Ta Imperdível! CIROC Liberada + Férias + Engarrafamento? Só ta faltando voce, coloque seu nome na ListaVip: www.ECORTESIA.com.br
 
Emerson Santos
famosamente.beginsoon.net
...Somos crianças em espírito e como tais agimos em todos os momentos de nossa vida. O ciúme, o ódio, a vingança, a inveja...que ainda carregamos são frutos da nossa insensibilidade...
 
Samantha Rose Prosper
Samantha Rose Prosper lmao! Brody would wake up, chill and make some noises, while I'm still writing, so when I'm done I go see if he's awake, walk in the room and he's fast asleep! Haha my sons to funny<3! Back to studying! Psych exam tomorrow!! :o
 
Khoo Yee Shuang
Khoo Yee Shuang 本来以为回来应该会跟平常一样~ 全部门关着~大家都睡了~很安静的~ 结果…………………… 我错了~一上楼梯~ 疑?隔壁房门开着~ 疑?有人下楼梯~ 疑?我室友不在耶~ 哇!!大家今天好迟哦~~ 哦!!原来是在赶assignment~

Likes

Qing LiKath Wen
 
Mostafa Keshtben
Mostafa Keshtben Unknown call.. He: do u have a bf? She: yes, who are u? He: I'm your brother ! Just wait till i come home!! ... ............. Another unknown call He : do u have a bf ? She : no no I don't He : what ? :O I'm your bf , u just break my heart She : no no no darling I'm sorry I though u r my brother He : yeah right ! I'm your brother Just wait till I come home , i will show u later .....

Likes

Lora NahouliMohammad SharifehKamar Y. Jardali
 
Prasenjeet Das
Prasenjeet Das "karta hun e dua o khus rahe hamesa...meri har khusi v use mile ye hai meri asha"
 
Journeys Coffee House
Journeys Coffee House Bring a friend and come on out to Messiah Lutheran Church WEDNESDAY, DECEMBER 14 AT 6:30 for a FREE CHRISTMAS CONCERT! (Doors open at 5:30) If you can bring a non parishable food item to help Fill Midland's Cup, please do! 1550 S. Poseyville Road, Midland, MI 48640 Call 989-835-7143 for more information!! O Come Let Us Adore Him! Christ, The Lord!!
www.youtube.com
33Miles invites you to the Magical Christmas Tour. For more details visit http://33milesonline.com/
 
Regina Chale
Regina Chale That ws the plan gore o nagane so.we won tl hm I said gud job
 
Adugbo Funmilayo Kudirat
Adugbo Funmilayo Kudirat oba to sohun teni kan o le se oruko e ti ni iyin to so tel me pple wot re we luk 4 up n dwn dan stay wit Hm n accpt Hm to our lif dan lukin s wot s not lose in our hand.
 
Laurita Kinsley
Laurita Kinsley this is absolutely AWESOME !!!!!!
 
Gabriel Navarro
Gabriel Navarro Y que ahora? Te vas o vines? Jajaja
 
Debojyoti Chakraborty
Debojyoti Chakraborty "Regina khatun Mograhater kothay tomar bari/Police r gulli tomai nieai Ajanai dilo pari/sekhan a Sayera Bibi o gachen police r gulli khea/Naki bomabazikonta sotti ki bolbe tumi meye."--------Kabir Suman
 
Joshua Ogunseye
Joshua Ogunseye Ose o baba fun ore Ofe ti o fun mi ni eni ogo ni fun oruko re baba u much.
 
Ademola Oke
Ademola Oke Be thou exalted.... O lord
 
Kebogile Sofe
Kebogile Sofe Ngwana yo o tlhogo kgolo o sira rragwe

Likes

Vuyi Miya
 
Botsile Moumakwa
Botsile Moumakwa Sengwe le sengwe se na le ditla morago oh mr Selibi bathong 15 yrs in jail ntate o kana kana wa kotara
 
Cyreatha Winn
Cyreatha Winn amazing !!!
www.christianhut.com
God has given David his amazing voice and he uses his talent to glorify God. Beautiful! Check it out.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment