Thursday, December 8, 2011

ok i am posting this for any family or friends who would like to pay their respect for my aunt and because the commercial news forgot to put it in

Amber Quick
Amber Quick ok i am posting this for any family or friends who would like to pay their respect for my aunt and because the commercial news forgot to put it in her obituary Elizabeth McGrew "Bette" her visitation will be held from 4-7 tonight at Pape Funeral home in danville il and her graveside service will be held Thursday Dec 8 at 11 am at the Danville National Cemetery
 
Cody Mcfadden
Cody Mcfadden Cant wait, my birthdays saturday! Whoo whoo ill be 21 :) ohh and nicki.. I love you, miss you like crazy!!! Muuaahhh

Likes

Chandini Sehgal
 
Jean Rightmire
Jean Rightmire Well I am pretty proud of myself. I fixed the tailgate on truck, temporarily, with some duct tape and a few good wacks with a small sledge hammer! So far so good, it's holding!

Likes

Debbie Iacovelli-Shaffer
 
John Shelby Dickerson
John Shelby Dickerson Good news! I literally found out today that I'm not a terrorist!!

Likes

Mk Anderson
 
Ranajoy Sarkar
Ranajoy Sarkar Last night , thinking of u, one tear rolled out, i asked why r u out? Tear said there is someone so beautiful in ur eyes, now there is no place for me..............."......"
 
Brooklyn Bridges
Brooklyn Bridges hasn't been on Pinterest in 2 days. Now I have an entire rainy day to kill. I <3 Christmas Break. :)

Likes

Kate Quinn
 
Tru-lee Happy Vette
Tru-lee Happy Vette I am so excited for Christmas, I ordered my daughter some more things. I'm ready to open my presents from my parents. Christmas Dinner. It is nice to be fortunate enough to be blessed and be a blessing. Enjoying My Mini Me and Be Wonderful Mother Makes Me Smile even when I'm tired after work and have to do homework! <3 Enjoy Life!

Likes

Cathy Selby Best
 
Stan Newton
Stan Newton I was recently amazed to learn that one of the early Christian councils was held in Sofia, Bulgaria. In those days, it was called, Serdica. The time was 343-344 AD. Bishops over the Christian world came to today’s Sofia. One of my favorite church fathers, Athanasius, was present. He was not invited because he was removed from his Bishopric by the eastern leaders in the Arian controversies. Athanasius believed that Jesus was one with the father and of the same essence. He also was a strong advocate of victorious eschatology; believing the church of Jesus would fill the earth with the good news of the kingdom. The story goes that once he arrived, the eastern bishops withdrew in protest (Sofia the city of protests). When the eastern bishops withdrew it paved the way for the western bishops to create church documents of great historical importance. They agreed that the Bishop of Rome for the first time would have legal recognition over other areas (sees); therefore it granted Rome power over the entire Christian church. This small allowance of putting one Bishop over others led to the abusive system of hierarchy Christianity, which we have too much of today. And it started in Sofia. No, wonder, it is difficult to break the religious authoritative spirit and see the children of God to live and worship in freedom.

Likes

Gayane MinassianКамелия Желязкова
 
Jesse Holt
Jesse Holt gym and doe is all i WANT ATM NO CHICKS UR ALL CUNT :)
 
Jordan Smith
Jordan Smith -single. i am looking for a girl that will not play me!!!
 
Alexis Lexii Alford
Alexis Lexii Alford Me and her were friends at one point in time. Its sad that she ddnt get to fully live her life. She had so much goin for her... I hope you R.I.P Jassmine. :| SN: Keep yur loved ones close and yur enemies jus as close. Losing someone iz alwayz possible.. dang mann :\

Likes

Jennifer DionneTyreka SuperCute Shepard
 
Reena Rizlan
Reena Rizlan You see things and you say "Why?" But I dream things that never were, and I say "Why not?" :) dont afraid of taking chances ;) good nyte all !

Likes

Tun Zaitul AkmarStrokesmania RockImran Ripper
 
Theodosia Noline Bond
Theodosia Noline Bond Wat another beautiful cold day! Thankful for another day to enjoy wit mi familia...Life is too short to dread on thingz dat people said or did to u. FORGIVENESS. My Father n Mother alwayz told me dat. Good parents. I dont understand y people alwayz gta act like a victim n start ish.lol Prayin for everyone da way i was taught. Please say prayerz for my cousin Johnny n hez family. Hav a good day fb peepz! TOO BLESSED TO BE STRESSED...

Likes

Jacky Harvie ManzanaresKendricks SleeperErnestine Berryhill
 
Leo Bazan
Leo Bazan Do i gotta go silvester on all u "tweety"'s lol

Likes

Destiny Jade RiveraJeannette Selvas
 
David Stanley
David Stanley Who out there hates Waking up feeling sick regardless to what they ate prior from yesterday. I hate it with a passion also knowing I have to be in work in about an hr with still having to run to the store in this shitty weather ahhhhhh I really do hate new england
 
NyLeg Umali
NyLeg Umali kenji <3<3<3 * i hatE LiERS !!!! sh*t ! f*ck ! ... takEn na may pin0pormahan pa ?! sowss !!
 
Anna Stinson
Anna Stinson Going out to wic and im totally exhausted! But my home is clean just have lil minor touch ups to do and then its on to my room :) Have kids today at 3 yay! I missed them! also have court next week for my sentencing! ugh this isnt going to be good i just have a feeling!

Likes

Izzy Hernandez
 
Ian Teflon Don
Ian Teflon Don Every tym i løok in ur eyez i c da bst of me
 
Kgomotso S Modisane
Kgomotso S Modisane My daughter says I'm lonely,I need a friend,she's going to find one fr me ko dikolong tsa Swarty#SAD#
 
Scott Mckaskle
Scott Mckaskle getting ready to leave and get my teeth and god i an old man what that say about my brothERS!!
 
Douglas Cruickshank
Douglas Cruickshank I will be haveing a Very Marry X-mass, and i wish everyone from my family to yours, MAY YOU ALL HAVE A SAFE MARRY-X-MASS...AND HAPPY NEW YEAR....WE LOVE YOU.
 
Heather Huggard
Heather Huggard So... I am royally pissed about this dumb Light Bulb Act... seriously? We are now being told what we can and cannot light our homes with?! What the hell!?!?

Likes

Bryan Dinsmore
 
Charity Gold
Charity Gold Just now starting to reach back out and make time for the ones that I didn't before. Sn: Hope the book is still being written.
 
Brian Garvey
Brian Garvey I cant say enough about this!!!! Get out and Support The Toys for Tots!!!!! A nice Toy can brighten any childs Heart, Santa will live forever!

Likes

Brian Garvey
 
Raylawn Copeland
Raylawn Copeland I JUST DO ME AND WHAT NATURALLY COMES TO ME , I'LL LET OTHERS DEFINE IT!

Likes

Joselyn McHenryKeith D. Hollowell II
 

No comments:

Post a Comment