Thursday, December 8, 2011

Having a reading session with my sonhe is so educated and smartif only his behavior would match up to his brain we would get along just fine LOL Doctors appt

Leah FollowingchristCrowley
Leah FollowingchristCrowley Having a reading session with my son...he is so educated and smart..if only his behavior would match up to his brain we would get along just fine! LOL Doctors appt in the morning, cant wait to see how my lil mama has progressed...I am so blessed to have a boy, and then a lil gurl on the way I couldnt be happier!! I talk to my tummy every night and tell my lil unborn daughter that no matter what, mommy loves u and i will always be here for you through the good and the bad! OAN: bout to drop my son off in a couple hrs, I need this lil break so I can clean my house, and rid it of bad spirits, and want have to rush to the doctor in the morning getting him dressed, Gudday fb fam! Stay encouraged & focused on Jesus cause once u loose sight of him, you've lost sight of yourself..we was not put on this earth to deal with men/women and relationship problems, we was put on this earth to do good so we can inherit eternal life!:)

Likes

Leah FollowingchristCrowley
 
Kimberly Horan
Kimberly Horan I don't want someone overly amazing. I just want someone to appreciate and love me for once.

Likes

Dina PuglisiBrittney Marie NeachRob FlemingTara Frelund
 
Tim Hubbard
Tim Hubbard Thought I was watching a documentary on foot fungus. Took me 7 minutes to figure out I was actually watching Sex in the City.

Likes

London BierkBobby Burns
 
Amber Hernandez
Amber Hernandez :( I need a boyfriend

Likes

Anthony BarronHeciyu AjjaJorge MartinezAnthony Mkinney
 
Paul Mendicino
Paul Mendicino Is Feelin Good For This Weekend i Can't Wait There Ganna Be Loads Of Drinking To Do And It Looks Like i Won't Be Standing After a All Town Rounder With EveryOne ...

Likes

Shelli Embling
 
Ombretta Bryan
Ombretta Bryan all i want 4 christmas is u!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Likes

Monique Montique
 
Zantreece Mackmade M.
Zantreece Mackmade M. Ugh i promise this free Ipad 2 shit irkin the fucc outta me please stop because its pointless
 
Tara Robinson
Tara Robinson My diet is still workin its been 5 days and I lose 12 1/2lb already yay
 
Chipateni Makombo Mwasi
Chipateni Makombo Mwasi Are you pondering what I am pondering ?
 
Juice Mazi Cane
Juice Mazi Cane I wonder if she could feel me lookn at her .. She had a long morning .. All I can say is .. #ImSoProudOfYou!
 
Shees Muhammed
Shees Muhammed if kisses were water, i will give u an ocean. if hugs were leaves,i will give u a tree. if life were planet,i will give u a galaxy.if luv is life, i will give u mine. love u baby… . . . . .<3

Likes

Tinzee FlembanMuhammed MisnadConnie EvansKhan Farooq
 
Missz Fadumo Dahir
Missz Fadumo Dahir FRESH PRINCE OF SOMALIA: In west Mogadishu born and raised, in a mud hut where I spent most of my days, chillin out, relaxing & eating some baasto, chattin to wallalo while drinking some Fanto, when a couple of al-shabaab, they were up to no good, started making bombs in my neighborhood. Threw one little bomb and my dad got scared, he said 'you're moving to great Britain with your habo and adheer'

Likes

Amina Minnie StarzMrislov YahyaShani Osman
 
Brenda Sanchez
Brenda Sanchez OMG! still sick last nite i tried to go to sleep and i would wake up every hour coughing out my lugs out of my body and i had a buggers its was nasty and i was cold and sweating in the nite n i still feel sick! fuck i need to see a dr. if im still sick tomorrow i blame my besty! Adriana Chavez its ur fault! but i still love u! jajajajaja my head hurts!...
 
Angelica Juicee J Mention
Angelica Juicee J Mention I think im in love with my radio. . .
 
Christian Charles Grossklaus
Christian Charles Grossklaus I just got a brain-freeze while riding my motorcycle.. Its cold.
 
Jesse Deboard
Jesse Deboard todays the day i get the news at the doctors:( i dont noe wat i woulddo if the news is bad
 
Stephen Alexandria Kelvin
Stephen Alexandria Kelvin I luv it. Achin parkhi age jodi jantam mp3. So cool
 
Maureen Hartman
Maureen Hartman Hi Guys I was off the Net for a while but I am back on now.
 
Vedita Allsbrook
Vedita Allsbrook An arrest has been made for the murder of 7 year old Jorelys Rivera. I just seen it on the news. Everyone please pray for the family of this little girl. I could not imagine loosing one of my children.
 
Angel Maria Lewis
Angel Maria Lewis Chilln wit my baby b4 he go to work.but i have work 2 nite dnt wnt 2 go but i have 2.
 
Eric Dearden
Eric Dearden I find it funny that someone told me time and again that I was his best friend...... but he won't answer his phone and never hangs out with me.
 
Linda Palmer
Linda Palmer 'Twas the night before Christmas, and he lived in a crowd, In a 40 man tent, with warriors so loud. I had come into the tent with presents to give, And to see just who in this rack did live. I looked all about, and a strange sight I did see, No tinsel, no presents, not even a tree. No stockings were hung, just boots close at hand, On the locker hung pictures of far distant lands.He had medals and... badges and awards of all kind, And a sobering thought came into my mind. For this place was different, it was so dark and dreary, I had found the home of a Soldier, this I could see clearly. The Soldier lay sleeping, silent and alone, Curled up in his rack, dreaming of home. The face was so gentle, the barracks in such good order, But not how I pictured a United States Soldier. Was this the hero whom I saw on TV? Defending his country so we all could be free? I realized the families that I've seen this night, Owed their lives to these Soldiers who were willing to fight. Soon round the world, the children would play, And grownups would celebrate a new Christmas Day. They all enjoyed freedom each month of the year, Because of the Soldiers, like the one lying here. I couldn't help but wonder how many lay alone, On a cold Christmas Eve, in a land far from home. The very thought brought a tear to my eye, I dropped to my knees and started to cry. The soldier awakened and I heard a rough voice, "Santa, don't cry, for this life is my choice." "Defend my country this day, the peace do I keep." The soldier then rolled over and drifted to sleep, I couldn't control it, I continued to weep. I kept watch for hours so silent, so still, And we both shivered from the night's cold chill. I didn't want to leave on that cold, dark night, This guardian of honor so willing to fight. Then the Soldier rolled over and with a voice soft and pure, Whispered, "Carry on Santa, it's Christmas ... All is Secure."
 
Tara Fernandez
Tara Fernandez just thinking how incredibly lucky i am!
 
Demetria Princess Morgan-Johns
Demetria Princess Morgan-Johns Amazing what prayer can do...... Thank you Lord.... Im putting all my trust in you...because u have blessed me before and i know you got something bigger and better and its within my grasp.... Im praising in advance......
 
Melissa Selyukova
Melissa Selyukova O.k. FB friends. My sister's friend just had a baby girl on the 2nd of Dec. This sweet little baby girl went into the 1st of three (before her first birthday) surgeries at 10:30 this morning to repair her heart. Now, there is nothing more difficult than a parent having to watch their child have to go through something they cannot protect them from. I cant imagine how much more difficult it is when that child is only 5 days old and it is just before Christmas. This precious baby girl named Angela Reese is a gift from God and He has a plan for her! So, if you have been blessed with a healthy child (or even if your child has struggled), please take a minute RIGHT NOW to thank God for your little piece of heaven and then say a little prayer for baby Angela Reese and her family. She has a long road ahead of her and it will cost nothing to just lift this sweet baby's name up to Jesus. Thank you all for your prayers.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment