Thursday, December 8, 2011

Me and my visitorseverybody is chatting on facebookhow do u like it Don't b Sad When U See Ur Exboyfrnd or exgalfriend Flirting WidSum1 Else Come On Yaar Learn To Donate Ur

Singiswa Ntlanganiso
Singiswa Ntlanganiso Me and my visitors,everybody is chatting on facebook,how do u like it?

Likes

Palesa Taba
 
Dinesh Rajpal
Dinesh Rajpal Don't b Sad When U See Ur Ex-boyfrnd or ex-galfriend Flirting WidSum1 Else. Come On Yaar. Learn To Donate Ur Old Useless Toys To Poor Kids.;-)

Likes

Manav TalrejaChandrashekhar VermaSwapnali KaramchandaniKishore Kulal
 
Romey Arora
Romey Arora Kudi jini marji hot hove, par . . . . bullet de silencer toh jyada hot nhi ho sakdi. If u agree then hit "like"

Likes

Gaurav GargRomey AroraNeetu Minhas
 
Stefanie Oh'Sosingle Mays
Stefanie Oh'Sosingle Mays When the pressure come down u hoes fold like chairs....-Pimp JuJu

Likes

Latoneya Mousey McclainDay-Day JonesTeandra Myz WT JohnsonStefanie Oh'Sosingle Mays
 
Lorna Nieva Oliquino
Lorna Nieva Oliquino an hrap pla bumalik s pg2log wen u wke up as early as 1am...huhu..wana sleep pa!! :(
 
Armine Toroyan
Armine Toroyan es tarberakn ela lavy!!u shat lava ergum!!!!!chnayaz barery xarnuma:DD
www.youtube.com
Hey everyone! Heres the new cover for the week and this time its "Love You Like A Love Song" by Selena Gomez. I only saw it fitting that since I did a Justin...

Likes

Armine Toroyan
 
Motlatsi Tenza-Tshezi Ramotholo
Motlatsi Tenza-Tshezi Ramotholo Today is a special day of Mathapelo Anges Ramotholo(my mom) the who fght our lives espcly after the death of our Dad, she didn't gv up. Mama I wish God cn give u many more years to come. Happy birth Matau o hole o hole o kgokgobe. I lv u momy

Likes

Thapelo RamotholoMoratuoa LesuthuNtebo Letlotlo DamaneMosidi-Emotle Sebapalo
 
Shaniqua Mohammed
Shaniqua Mohammed DEy neva lied wen dey said wen u go lookan for sumthan u find wat chu lookan for ......

Likes

Tiffany Mack
 
Chunda Febo Bwalya
Chunda Febo Bwalya "If u hvnt gt problems i fill bad 4 u,son..i've gt 99 problems nd a b*tch aint 1!!!!"*singing* hrd_traCk_

Likes

Calvin ChilambweChilu Guddaman-Dc Carter
 
Arun Kush
Arun Kush gud ngt frnds mah exam will starts 2mrw so dnt knw whenevr i.ll cm tak cr. all of u guyz miss u all n f.b thanks too givng me sach a lovely frnds. . . apni is cndsn pe ye sng ya aa gya chand mera dil chadni ho tum ...chand se dur chandni khaa....lout k ana h yhi tumko jaa rhe tum jao meri jaaaaan jao meri jaaaaan....))»:

Likes

Vinni RajputArun Kush
 
Lindelani Khuthe
Lindelani Khuthe Thama ndandi kerekeni nga sunday vhafunzi bori u funza babva biko .dan vhabvisa dugu chikwamani hawa condom kunwe kwana kwasea hapfi akuna mikhwa nandi kwo khakha thama
 
Edun Israel
Edun Israel Lov and like u ar dsame but nigeria people bliv in lov but dey lost
 
Wadzanai Kanengoni
Wadzanai Kanengoni Brokn,brokn hw cld u liv m brokn "singn"
 
Brar Rupinder
Brar Rupinder An elementary school went for field work in the Police Station, The officer points to the 10 Most Wanted list and tells them that these are the most wantd FUGITIVES in the USA. A little boys says"he is the most wanted in USA?!!'' then the officer says "YES". A little boy asks Why don't u keep him when u took his picture.

Likes

Akash Chopda
 
Kaitlynn Heath
Kaitlynn Heath Pretty sure our school is the best! Automatic iss if u haves bouncy ball!! Lmfao!(:
 
Becca Above You
Becca Above You IM A REAL ASS BITCH SO IF U DONT LIKE IT C UR SELF OFF MY PAGE!!!.......AINT NO FUTURE IN UR FRONTIN

Likes

Akasha Queen
 
Rushdah Abrahams
Rushdah Abrahams BABY ALL I WANT 4 CHRISTMAS IS U IN A BOX WRAPPED WITH WRAPPING PAPER

Likes

Anusha Govender
 
Anu Mohan
Anu Mohan Hey guys..... JUST TRY IT....!!!!!! Just Imagine, You Broke up with your lover/BF/GF... After 10 years you see him/her.... ... ... If u say "HEY, I LOVE YOU" ♥...Then What would be his/her Reply? To know the Answer Follow The Steps Below........ Copy ANY ONE of the the lines below & paste it in the Comment Box.... Then REMOVE Only the (+) SIGN and press ENTER... And See the magic and Plzzzz Be Honest....Dont Delete Your Comment.... :) @+[145480518867077:0] @+[227988461157:0] @+[207496440029:0] @+[250786013666:0] @+[109640345768180:0] @+[105641799525521:0] @+[192333250788571:0] @+[113119318702609:0] @+[164867980269754:0] @+[209729469058260:0] @+[174723254561:0]

Likes

Shijo George Thomson
 
Lee Morris
Lee Morris One day at a time sweet jesus thats all im asking of u... Thanking God with everything I have for one more day to make it right have a blessed day

Likes

Alicia Still Unbreakable Brown
 
Caroline Barajas
Caroline Barajas Getting ready to go say my last goodbyes ta Lil Mark man man man God give me da strength da stay strong my cousin she need da postive engery ryte now amen. Ta all ta people near and far daT read this MAN THESE KIDS ARE DYING FOR NUTHANG MAN FUNKING FOR WHAT YEA TA THOSE WHO KNW ME(MAN I KNW WAT UP AN WHY OK) BUT DAMN DA VOLIENCE AND DEATH BY GUNS MAN JUST HAS TA STOP! AN AINT AINT JUS IN MY CITY ITS IN EVA GHETTO ITS BULLSHIT MAN. DIS HOW I SEEN IT AN PERSONALLY WAS TOLD OUTTA OF A CONTRA COSTA COUNTY SHERIFFS(Ca) Mouth. GIRL I WILL ALWAYS PUT MY MONEY ON DIS HOOD WEN IT COMES TA DA FUNK! MAN SO POINT MADE ON WHO HELPS KEEPS IT GOING. AND YA I AINT NEVA BEN SCARED TA SPEAK MY MIND ABOUT IT. MAN LIL MARK DA LAST TYME WE SEEN EA OTHER( LIKE MMM FOUR O FIVE MONTHS GO) LIL CUZ U SAID,CUZ IT AINT NEVA GOING STOP! I SAID MAN U STAY SAFE LIL CUZN AND I LOVE U AND U SAID LOVE U TOO AN NOW U GONE BUT LIL CUZ U IN A BETA PLACE MAN )
 
Diannca BrandNew Hogan
Diannca BrandNew Hogan Just because I like u r were friends doesn't mean I want to ever be with your azz... Life is full tests and that's just what u r...=D
 
Sagar Shah
gdata.youtube.com

Likes

Jay Luhar
 
Himanshi Grover
Himanshi Grover Take Some Time and actually Read this this is a GUY TALKING... ITS 7TH GRADE... I stared at the girl next to me...She was my so called 'best friend'... I stared at her... Long, silky hair... And I wished she was mine... But she didn't notice me like that... I knew it... After class she walked up to me and asked me for the notes she had missed the day before... And I handed them to her... She said 'thanks'... And gave me a kiss on the cheek... I wanted to tell her... I want her to know that I don't want to be 'just friends'... I love her but I'm too shy to tell her... And I don't know why... IT'S JUNIOR YEAR... My phone rang... On the other end it was her... She was in tears... Mumbling on and on about how her love had broken her heart... She asked me to come over because she didn't want to be alone... So I did... As I sat next to her on the sofa... I stared at her soft eyes... Wishing she was mine... After 2 hours... A Drew Barrymore movie... And 3 bags of chips... She decided to go to sleep... She looked at me.. Said 'thanks' and gave me a kiss on the cheek... I wanted to tell her... I want her to know... That I don't want to be 'just friends'... I love her but I'm too shy to tell her... And I don't know why... IT'S SENIOR YEAR... The day before prom... She walked to my locker... 'My date is sick' she said... He's not going to go... Well... I didn't have a date and in 7th grade... We made a promise that if neither of us had dates... We'd go together just as 'best friends'... And so we did... IT'S PROM NIGHT... After everything was over with... I was standing at her front door step... I stared at her ... She smiled at me... I wanted her to be mine... But she doesn't think of me like that... And I know it... Then she said 'I had the best time... Thanks!'... And she gave me a kiss on the cheek... I wanted to tell her... I wanted her to know that I don't want to be 'just friends'... I love her but I'm just too shy... And I don't know why... IT'S GRADUATION DAY... A day passed... And then a week... And then a month... Before I could blink... It was graduation day... I watched her... Perfect body... Floated like an angel up on stage to get her diploma... I wanted her to be mine... But she doesn't think of me that way... And I know it... Before everyone went home... She came to me in her smock and hat... And cried as I hugged her... Then she lifted her head from my shoulders and said 'you're my best friend'... 'Thanks!'... And gave me a kiss on the cheek... I wanted to tell her.. I wanted her to know that I wanted to be more than 'just friends'... I love her but I'm too shy... And I don't know why... IT'S A FEW YEARS LATER... Now I sit in the pews of the church... A church that she is getting married in now... I watched her say 'I do' an drive off to her new life... Married to another man... I wanted her to be mine... But she didn't see me like that... And I knew it... But before she drove away... She came to me and said 'You came!... Thanks!'... And she kissed me on the cheek... I wanted to tell her... I wantd her to know that I didn't want to be 'just friends'... I love her but I'm just too shy... And I don't know why... YEARS PASSED... I looked down at the coffin of a girl who used to be my 'best friend'... At the service they read a diary entry she had wrote in her high school years... This is what it said... 'I stare at him... Wishing he was mine... But he doesn't notice me like that... And I know it... I wanted to tell him... I wanted him to know... That I don't want to be 'just friends'... I love him but I'm just too shy... And I don't know why... I wish he would tell me he loved me'... I wish I did too... I thought to myself and I cried... REPOST THIS IN THE NEXT 20 MINUTES AND SOMEONE WILL TELL YOU THEY LOVE YOU AND WOULD DO ANYTHING FOR YOU... BUT IF YOU BREAK THIS CHAIN YOU WILL HAVE RELATIONSHIP PROBLEMS FOR THE NEXT 13 YEARS!! SINCE YOU OPENED THIS SOMETHING GOOD WILL HAPPEN TO U AT 11:56 ;*
 
Ady Chitimbe
Ady Chitimbe um gon mek u luv me gal,um gon mek u luv me gal....*singing*
 
Ranj Ini
Ranj Ini EnGneeRs rOckZZZZZZZZ..........
" PAPA = MAMA ".... Can u Prove It ????? Only ENGINEERS can !!!!!!!!
all r unnamed random......

Likes

Shubham Mathur
 

No comments:

Post a Comment