Thursday, December 8, 2011

2dAy i swEar im nOt dOing anythiNg nOthiNg at Ol hUhu Hum dang i just wanna sleep This is the best picture I have ever seen: do u know d

HAide RiObuya MaQuiling
HAide RiObuya MaQuiling 2dAy i swEar im nOt dOing anythiNg.. nOthiNg at Ol,, hUhu
 
Jessica Rivera
Jessica Rivera Hum dang i just wanna sleep
 
Krishna Rao Nettem
Krishna Rao Nettem This is the best picture I have ever seen....:)
do u know d speciality of d pic..???? . . . . ... . . . . . . . .This pic is taken from world's tallest building 'Burj Dubai' Look at the edge (uppermost right corner) of the picture, you can almost see the turn of the earth The persons who are working on the upper most Girders can see the 'ROTATION OF EARTH' So terrifying.. :) share it if u like it :)
 
Dainnsky Agoto
Dainnsky Agoto I miss you ankel my u reast end peace nakakalungkot poh d man lang kita makita ankel 4 ever

Likes

Rosemarie Agcaoili
 
Dhruv Gupta
Dhruv Gupta S:Sets u free, M:Makes u special, I:Increases ur face value, L:Lifts up ur spirits, E:Erases all ur tensions, So, Please keep smiling
 
Darrenzo Chambers
www.youtube.com
Hailing from Havana, Fl., Lorenzo's 1992 album with his namesake had a smooth, but edgy street persona (New Jack) to his sound. With song's like "Real Love" ...
 
Jason Hare
Jason Hare Dr says i can go back to work my lawyer called and said the workers comp agreed to pay finaly and my car seemingly fixed itselfe

Likes

Dean Mathisen SrKristen Hosman
 
Rashmi Rai
Rashmi Rai I have deleted puja sharma from my friend list...............it may be a fake id be careful

Likes

Rocking Prem
 
Travis Herrington
Travis Herrington went to the DWV yeserday i took my pic it came out sideways and said im 21 i aint complaining

Likes

Levi LemoineChelsea Renee LaMartiniereZach SociaShelby Long
 
Loraine Garcia
Loraine Garcia ....i really love taylor swift's new vid. "OURS" the music video's great!!!! so simple but it means a lot! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LZ34LlaIk88
www.youtube.com
Music video by Taylor Swift performing Ours. (C) 2011 Big Machine Records, LLC.

Likes

Loraine Garcia
 
Lester Sheridan
Lester Sheridan i cant shake dis feeln just really miss my daddy wish he was here..! 2day is just 1 of dem dayz were my daddy is on my mind..! love u daddy i will never 4 get u..!
 
Porunobva Pjc Chigerwe
scandle-zone.blogspot.com
you will lost your all respect for RIHANNA after watching this
 
Tera Ann Tomlinson
Tera Ann Tomlinson A lil bittersweetness.. Somefolks are goin to look at the farm back home, my folks are tryin to sale. so many great memories there and its really a placemy heart has always felt safe, guess i wont get my dream wedding out at the pond. But selfishness aside im happy and i wont worry about my mom and dad working so hard. It will be good for them. And i cant ask for more than that.

Likes

Kristy HarrisCandi GrantRoseanne LedbetterDora Crockett
 
Jessica Rubio
Jessica Rubio this song is dedicaded to my unforgettable friends class of 2002 at EEA!!!!! yesra have passed but in my heart i will always remember the day we all sang together as one!!! love you guys
www.youtube.com
R Kelly worlds greatest lyrics Leave any Lyric Video requests on my page :) Lyrics: I am a mountain I am a tall tree ohh I am a swift wind sweeping the count...

Likes

Yesenia BasurtoStephanie Hernandez
 
Maria Gutierrez
Maria Gutierrez I Got Butterflies In My tummy Nd Happy :D when I Heard HIS VOCIE LAST NITE<3 I Fuckin Miss HIM So Much <3 =')
 
Carole Nyambu
scandle-zone.blogspot.com
you will lost your all respect for RIHANNA after watching this
 
Rebecca Smathers
Rebecca Smathers I would Love to THANK all the people who gave their life for us all them years ago at Pearl Harbor, may their souls be in forever peace. Pearl Harbor wholes a very special place in my heart since i was fortunate enough to have lived there when i was a child. I got to see actual video of that horrible day and got to visit the USS Arizona, and til this day the USS Arizona still leaks oil. And in school they would ask us to make Leis so that people from the military could take them to the USS Arizona and spread them in ocean as a tribute to the men of their courage and bravery to our country.Thank you all for that service all those years ago. God Bless!!!! I love HAWAII!!!!

Likes

Michael Smathers
 
Nokuthula Vamuhle Skosana
Nokuthula Vamuhle Skosana No matter wat the ppl say I'm gna love u anyway, ur my life, I can't let go...*been ringin on my head all day*

Likes

Thembi MazibukoThato Mphamo 'Minkynas'
 
Krissy DeBates Eastlick
Krissy DeBates Eastlick No matter how many times I save the world it just manages to get back in jeopardy. I feel like the maid! I just cleaned up this mess!!
 
Feddy Man
Feddy Man Dear father,thank u for en trusting me with the gospel of the kingdom,and for setting up eternity in my heart,I take this same message to everyone in my world today,and as I do, their eyes are open to see the realities of the kingdom,and the great life u have ordained for them,in jesus name AMEN.
 
Nneka Onuorah
scandle-zone.blogspot.com
you will lost your all respect for RIHANNA after watching this
 
Satyavrath Koundinya
Petrol Price " I feel like this " ,........ You ?
 
Tommy Black Jr.
Tommy Black Jr. En öl i vänster och cigg i höger, dr. Dre i hörlurarna. FTW

Likes

Tommy Black Jr.Sandra DarbergOscar HallbergMichaela Eriksson
 
Brooke Johnson
Brooke Johnson Soo I juss watched breaking dawn n omg I want it to keep going! I wanna c the other part!
 
Kc Sizemore
Kc Sizemore Off to school around 5 today but till then it's spending time with the babe and my wonderful family. I love my life and who's in it.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment