Thursday, December 8, 2011

Give me one chance an I promise I'll lay it dwn lol OMG I'm Kim's house and she asked me y her wiif internet isn't conexting

Daquan Ima Boss Smalls
Daquan Ima Boss Smalls Give me one chance an I promise I'll lay it dwn lol
 
Taylor Wallace
Taylor Wallace OMG !!! I'm @ Kim's house and she asked me y her wi-if internet isn't conexting . I took a look 2 c what the problem was girl u dont have the wi-if's box 2 have wi-if conextion .lol........ u have 2 still use the cord 2 get ur internet . By the way I'm using ur internet 2 post this lol...

Likes

Marquita Johnson
 
Colin John
Colin John bold and beautiful in bequia! daughter,sister,mother,niece,cousin,nennen! all ah fight fo one man........I HOPE U HEAR LOL....ME AH STOP WATCH CABLE ME AH WATCH BEQUIA..HA HA HA AWWOOAAAHHH
 
Latonya Beasley Shelton
Latonya Beasley Shelton i have a lot of shit on my mind@its not good at all can't wait for this mo. is over @a lot of shit got to change this whole year suck so bad sick of it...
 
Brandon Grimmer
Brandon Grimmer i lost all my numbers so hit me upppppppppppppppppp
 
Monique Parrish
Monique Parrish Wish i cld stay n bed alll day! But..i gota work! Mayb 930 wil cum fast!

Likes

Charity E. CutrerKeshiaprettyblack Heard
 
Glenn Flora
Glenn Flora I rather attempt to wrestle a bear then to be in this class right now ! -_-

Likes

Ashley Marie DominiqueLivy GriggylikePiggy
 
Ernest Pendleton
Ernest Pendleton Follow me on Twitter I follow back!!! Cloud_Kicker38

Likes

Madeline Marie Hogarth
 
Oscar Ndamse
Oscar Ndamse 1 Question:If u saw me in a police van....what crime wld u think I got arrested 4?
 
Coco Chak
Coco Chak I feel it in my fingers I feel it in my toes Christmas is all around me And so the feeling grows ^,^
 
Nathalie Dgaf Moala
Nathalie Dgaf Moala UR S0000 GUHDD T0 MEEEEEEEEEEEE i NEEDA EXTRA M0NTH 0N THA YEAR 0NE EXTRA H0LiDAYYY JUS T0 KiSS YEW ALL 0VER Y0 FACE UR S00000 GUHDD T0 NATHALiEEEEEEEE L0L =) L0VE YEW B00 F0REVERRRR

Likes

Ame Taimani
 
Paolo Jan Jimenez
Paolo Jan Jimenez I believe there is someone who will give me a christmas gift. Anyone who is closer to me make may christmas day happy i don't want to be sad....
 
Branden Gelineau
Branden Gelineau just read on a friends status that they are inducting the beastie boys into the rock and roll hall of fame. i absolutely give up on music

Likes

Phillip GelineauSam Gorman
 
Jazlyn Lopez
Jazlyn Lopez IM GLAD I FOUND U :-D
 
Kenya Glynn
Kenya Glynn all i have to say this morning is lord all i really want give it back to you my mind my money my soul to you

Likes

Kesha Story-stewartElizabeth Benn
 
Bil'ameen Uthman Waziri Xabeat
Bil'ameen Uthman Waziri Xabeat which i cud give u dis feelins,cus i feel lik buyin!!
 
Pete Johnson
Pete Johnson This was posted on my sheet music site today, but I thought this song was so good I just wanted to share it here too: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cu13pc4a2Dg
www.youtube.com

Likes

Carrie Jean Schneider
 
Ck Phong
Ck Phong You will lost me as ur customer if you still cont prompt out error page whenever I want to click 'Confirm' to complete my payment.. Inpatient jor.. Go sleep.. ==
 
Freddie Garcia
Freddie Garcia Well I thought I left my phone in a customers car last night, 200 dollars later I come to find out I left it in the store the whole time.

Likes

Rodrigo Rivera
 
DeAndra M Bland Sr.
DeAndra M Bland Sr. Goodmorinng FB Fam. I am so thankful and bless 2 see another day. Thanking GOD 4 my kids,my fam,and my friends. Be Bless and remember only what u do 4 christ will last!!!

Likes

Rita Perseverance HenryJai LiseLatobyia TobyBad-azz PattersonKatrina Smith
 
Daisy Meerholz Vest
Daisy Meerholz Vest WOW!!!! I was elated watching this then one thought of Nick and the tears came a rollin!! I will miss him this Christmas but I'm smart enough to know he will miss his family even more!! Love you Son! See you in February!! :)
www.youtube.com
With Director Alfonso Gomez-Rejon and Musical Director Paul Mirkovich at the helm, T-Mobile surprises shoppers at the Chicagoland area's Woodfield Mall with ...
 
Shane Meyers
Shane Meyers So well I've been on my lovely cq shift I did some research on the browning m2 it has its own cartridge that it fires and its the longest running gun in military service :)

Likes

Elise GonzalezRebecca Hutton
 
Chris Lynn Murray
Chris Lynn Murray I am having a baby gril I can't waiting two see her
 
Rita Carrington
Rita Carrington hmm....I wonder if I can get my landlord to accept only $700 instead of the $900 he was promised. Considering he chose us over a woman who was in front of us for the place and she had the full amount.........probably not. wow life is rough. I can't handle this stress. :(
 
Candace Brandon
Candace Brandon u have to be joking with me it is snowing in ms im up north and i keep getting told it snows here but yet all i see is rain no snow no snow so not fair grrrrr so mad
 

No comments:

Post a Comment