Monday, December 5, 2011

Thank u LORD cos its by ur power i'm where i am todayN its cos of ur love we ar alive today n happyTHAK YOU INFACT I FEEL LIKE

Vincent Karo
Vincent Karo Thank u LORD............. cos its by ur power i'm where i am today......N its cos of ur love we ar alive today n happy.....THAK YOU..... INFACT I FEEL LIKE FLYING................
 
Harish Kurup
Harish Kurup i still haven't found what i'm looking for.........
 
Ayoola Ogundiran
Ayoola Ogundiran FASHION may fade but STYLE is eternal. I like my style
 
Tam Nubi
Tam Nubi I was once married by a judge, i should have asked for a jury.
 
Stephan Sam
Stephan Sam man it feels good sitting here with my son waited nine month for him to arrive looks so peaceful when hes asleep and such a tough little guy puts up a fight when its time to change the diaper or when hes ready to eat i really cant explain the happiness i feel. thank u lord for my family

Likes

Heather J ClaxtonLydia David
 
Shaady-lee Babili
Shaady-lee Babili Suddnly:i feel angry,confusd,annoyd n irritatd by evry1 arnd me,i jst wana b alne whr i cn only hear my sound or jst SCREEM n CRY out loud,dnt gt me wrng im nat pregnant bt wts going on wth me?**i hate it*hlp!!!
 
Armando Afrik
Armando Afrik Going to bed at 4 in the morning because of an English paper. Ha ,I better get an A, if not......
 
Jay Bezzie
Jay Bezzie High af I gess i'll go to sleep now gud night fb Duces
 
Bek Challis
Bek Challis going to bed with my husband to watch movies seen as i got ditched by my sister :(
 
Sarah Smith
Sarah Smith well had a poorly girl last week she now feelin better and made it 2 school only 2 find i have now got a poorly boy.... think he needs lots of love and cuddles x
 
Lhaine Lhaized
Lhaine Lhaized ...i miss her:'(,i hope she's fine,,,i know in time everything will going to be okey...
 
David Wright
David Wright 1. Two girls I can trust. 2. Two boys I can trust. 3. Who knows my deepest secret. 4. Who makes me smile. :) 5. Relationship status 6. Someone I've became closer to recently. 7. Longest childhood friend. 8. Something that makes me jealous. 9. Cutest person 10. Last hug 11. One confession. 12. Someone I want back in my life. 13. People I never want to loose. 14. Someone who knows how to cheer me up. 15. Someone I really love. ♥ 16. Hottest person to like this status 17. Someone who I want a photo with. 18. What my mood is atm 19. Someone i hate. 20. Favorite thing to do. 21. Favorite piece of clothing
 
Annitta Ann
Annitta Ann i wish you a merry christmas and a prosporous new year in advance my friends..........
 
Allen Mowbray Mickie Washburn
Allen Mowbray Mickie Washburn Tick tock.. Watching the clock... An hour and a half till i can go home and crawl into my nice comfy bed for some much needed sleep... Woo hoo...
 
Tymika Merkson
Tymika Merkson I JUST HAD AN EPIPHANY! P.S.......I PUT MYSELF THRU THIS BULLSHIT!
 
Milana Germanovic
Milana Germanovic OVO JE ZA VEROVALI ILI NE!!! SADA SAM STIGLA U BEOČIN I UMESTO DA SE RASPAKUJEM, PAKUJEM SE PONOVO ZA BUDVU!!!!!
 
Karabo Kekana
Karabo Kekana I thank god 4 bringing me n dat chick 2gether
 
Kim Avery
Kim Avery my friend from FanFiction.net (whom i told about my Anthony) made this poem. she never met Anthony, but she decided to write this for the him and me and i decided to share it. By my side, you were there Together we learned, life wasn't fair Through the good times and the bad But it was fine, its all we had Together forever, no matter the cost Now you're gone, my soul is lost Friends forever, that's what we said We never saw, what was up ahead It came too fast, our separation My mind distraught, with desperation Through my grief, I cannot tell Is this Earth, or is this Hell? Together forever, we made a pact One we would never take back So forever, I promise anew That never, will I forget you For in my heart, you'll always be Wherever you are, I hope you see No matter through my tears and pain My hope is we'll be together again I hope you're happy wherever you are And watching over from afar For our friendship is forever, I know But it isn't yet time to let you go So please don't mind, these tears I cry And know, someday, I will get by But for now, these tears are due Because they say, how much I love you RIP Anthony

Likes

Kim Avery
 
Lisa Haydon
Lisa Haydon LOVE STORY.... One boy daily used to meet his girlfriend in a park The girl used to always arrive on time But the boy was always late and the girl never got angry on boy One day the girl didn't come that's why the boy went to her home The boy came to know there that the girl will live for only 4-5 days The boy went back crying and committed suicide and left a letter for the girl. "YOU ALWAYS USED TO REACH ON TIME AND I WAS ALWAYS LATE BUT TODAY I'M GOING EARLY AND WILL BE WAITING FOR YOU" :"(
 
Jijie Jie
Jijie Jie If you hate me ..... Delete me. If you think I'm nice ...... Like my status. If you think I'm a good friend ..... Comment on this status. If u ever liked me ..... Poke me, I won't tell. If you like me now .... Inbox me a heart, I won't tell If you want to date me ..... Inbox me a :), I won't tell. If you are brave set this as your status ♥

Likes

Ain NaddyraKeRtas LitmusSmiLe AiniIwanisasrie Zahri
 
Stephanie West
Stephanie West Just talked to the best friend :-) might bein seein them tom ! Its 5 in da morn and i am watchin christmas carol lol gotta love it i <3 you jaiden :-D
 
Ashley Ratliff
Ashley Ratliff well i having fun being with the man i love with me stiil.i am happy that he is still with me.i love james earl power.i been with him forever and ever.i have never left him since we being together.i never want to be away anymore.and its going to stay that way for ever and ever.i love u baby.
 
Tinajero Tavio
Tinajero Tavio u think my father dnt warn mi about u....u think he don show mi....dee lies u tell whisper my ears...i don fear nor i tear.....nor i dare go near....
 
M-Town Finest
M-Town Finest I told myself i wont gne go 2 jail bt i lied now mama on her knees and she cryin and my son askin were his daddy at and why (were he at and why)....

Likes

M-Town Finest
 
JaQuan Crooks
JaQuan Crooks I want some pein
 

No comments:

Post a Comment