Monday, December 5, 2011

He a muthafuckin trip trip sailor of the ship ship When he make it drip drip kiss him on the lip lip That's the kind of dude I was lookin' for And yes

She Rodrigo
She Rodrigo He a muthafuckin trip, trip, sailor of the ship, ship When he make it drip, drip kiss him on the lip, lip That's the kind of dude I was lookin' for And yes you'll get slapped if you're lookin' ho
 
Mandy Cohn
Mandy Cohn District nurse been feels a bit better she said healing nicely lol doesn't feel it
 
Namhla Omuhle Manjanja
Namhla Omuhle Manjanja POKE me if u had a crush on me......L IKE dis if u think I'm a gud frnd MASSAGE me a heart if u ever wanted a r-ship wit me COMMENT on dis if we had gud memories 2GEDA******wink*****
 
Caroline Plumlee
Caroline Plumlee USA. Home of the free, because of the brave.
lmtribune.com
TRIBUNESince Wednesday is the 70th anniversary of the Japanese attack on Pearl Harbor, we are dedicating the Blast from the Past feature this week to telling…
 
Keith Tanner
Keith Tanner So the year comes to a close .. the stress level is hi .. and the life is to live .
 
Tabatha Hetrick-Babcock
Tabatha Hetrick-Babcock well we all lost domeone very special to all of us today and it really sucks it brought back sad and bad and horrible memories from the beginning of this year and my sympathy and love goes out to everyone and if anyone needs someone to talk to or even just a hug call me up cause this time of the month i could use a hugh bear hug or something RIP tanya u will always be loved and remembered hey make sure u tell my mommy i said hi and i love her may u rest in peace sweety
 
Ruth Dimakiling Yulo
Ruth Dimakiling Yulo ''im intelligent and wise to do things around me, but im too fool bout love'' .. . another GAME OVER. hirap pala manalo sa taong mahal mo. akala ko patas yun pala ako talo.. am i like a toy? to play and forget... to get and regret....
 
Aadi Kumar
Aadi Kumar i want to do a voice call
 
Emmanuela M Benson
Emmanuela M Benson I Pray dat God makes a way 4 me.
 
Brock Salter
Brock Salter Is waitin for a certain someone to msg me, not mentioning any names......... Emma!
 
Paul Howse
Paul Howse I am a tosser! and thats ok i toss all night and toss all day

Likes

Bradley Howse
 
Amy Lawman
Amy Lawman i offically need a new washer mine is leaking bad lol i can spend only 100 bucks that is all anyone got an extra that dont leak please let me know thanks
 
Kay Shay
Kay Shay if you block me & then wanna make a smartass status & talk shit, && say you would tagg me but i deleted you then check ya'self. because, you blocked me right before you posted that status , smh ! tried to make me look like a pussyyy? you got somethin comin though ! Becca Nicole Watkins!
 
Karanvir Singh
Karanvir Singh i am a bad boy ,,, i am a rude boy ..

Likes

Reetu KundlasKaranvir Singh
 
Boomer Kurlander
Boomer Kurlander Move the G and add an S and put the I before the N, and put an A infront of that and that's what i am to the end
 
Ramis Malick
Ramis Malick Smiles are like birds; they fly from face to face. May your sweet lips become a good nest, so that smiles can stay there forever. Keep Smiling !! :)
 
Peggy Waddell Moulin
Peggy Waddell Moulin Just so everyone knows, I have a CHRISTMAS TREE in my living room (not a holiday tree), my family are getting CHRISTMAS PRESENTS (not holiday gifts) and we will eat CHRISTMAS DINNER (not a holiday meal), and I will attend a CHRISTMAS PARTY (not a holiday party). I will also very cheerfully wish you a MERRY CHRISTMAS! (not... happy holidays). By the way, if you want to have a Happy Hanukah , by all means do, I respect that. If you want to have a Blessed Kwanzaa, I also respect that. I want to have a Merry Christmas, so I ask YOU to respect that!
 
Gabby Gonzalez
Gabby Gonzalez I dnt knw wat type of guy i like better.... A classy nice respectful guy or a down ass scared of fuckin nothin gangsta type guy???? Bcuz sum times these classy type can b hella freaky ass fucks when it cums down to sex. N i luvs me a freaky ass guy. Shit freak me n da morning, afternoon, evening.... Lol
 
NiCole Errthang Money'Ova
NiCole Errthang Money'Ova I WISH I COULD GO BACK TO SLEEP RIGHT NOW ...IM FINNA TRY ND TAKE A PILL ...THATS GON MAKE ME SLEEPY
 
Anthony I. Putman
Anthony I. Putman DETROIT LION'S YOU'RE THE ONLY GAME IN TOWNE!!! LET'S GET IT TOGETHER...LAST 3 GAMES ARE WINNABLE. PLAY LIKE A TEAM,THERE IS NO "I" IN TEAM! PLAY INSPIRED BUT WATCH THE PENALTIES. BE YOUR BROTHER'S KEEPER.
 
Andrew Cuff
Andrew Cuff Hope this aint a dream! #CloudGang2This!
soundcloud.com
Hope This Aint A Dream: CloundGang Cuff
 
Rapper Lynjos
Rapper Lynjos If u give a fuck to da wrong person den u'll be shown how da fuck is being done..t da BITCHES
 
Farrukh Khan
Farrukh Khan Problems will come, disasters will happen- but the time for which they affect us is our choice. You can replay an accident or a tragedy in your mind for an entire lifetime, or you can observe it, see what you can learn from it, help where you can and forget about it. Let obstacles challenge you’re potential to the fullest - so all you have to do is keep your spirit high and then nothing, absolutely nothing can stop you from moving on. <3 (^_^)
 
Karol Tanevesi
Karol Tanevesi K so its ment to summer isn't but its bludy cold as a mutha hooded up at work for tha next 4 hours till hometime..
 
Brandon Wade Sterett
Brandon Wade Sterett Mannnn I'm getting so sad that everyone's deleting me for my like ocd. I think I should really stop. I love all my friends and I don't want any of them to hate me for being a likewhore. I'll stop, promise.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment