Monday, December 5, 2011

like for our best memory : only to the people i want : kgo Father God thank you for my sobriety today and for all i have and everyone in

Tayla Jade Fuller
Tayla Jade Fuller like for our best memory :) only to the people i want :) kgo

Likes

Scarlett SaxonCody TownsendKatie HodderAshley Cooper
 
Sharee Davis
Sharee Davis Father God thank you for my sobriety today and for all i have and everyone in my life today.I love and praise you in the name of your son Jesus Christ, may you have a blessed day nd bless me and all the people I know this day till our cups runith over.Amen
 
Stacy Turtle Tobler
Stacy Turtle Tobler sitting at wrk n my car thanking tha lord 4 another day b4 i punch n god u r so gud 2 me thank u 4 being tha father u r 2 me
 
Jazmine Hawkins
Jazmine Hawkins I hate sleeping alone .
 
Sean Sideney Molina
Sean Sideney Molina My own bed just doesn't feel right tonight. Wish I was still in adelaide.
 
Aaron Reed
Aaron Reed I. Think god miht put things in your path that ur asking for...but they are all fucked up and not how u thought it would be
 
Joseph Lang
Joseph Lang I need to stop being such a dick I need to be more like Sheila. She is a horrible person, but definitely not a dick.
 
Rodgers Atunga
Rodgers Atunga I find m-pesa messages romantic..
 
Rebecca Lewis
Rebecca Lewis It is 3:04 am out here in AZ. Cold,Cold, Cold. The decks are covered in little sparkling ice,looks like stars. Soooo quite I can hear my heart beat as my blood freezes. Need some of Keiths liexer to warm me up... my fuzzy dark blanket will just have to do....going back to bed....until it gets warmer...lol
 
Michael Sticco
Michael Sticco watch out Girl i could steal your heart lika thief on valentines day
 
Azandeh Zowie Gumbi
Azandeh Zowie Gumbi Lol Ay! ngeke I nid 2 c a phycoligist!! I get soo depressd ova nthin :-( *cönfusd*
 
Deana M Moore
Deana M Moore SNOW! There is SNOW coming out of the SKY! Okay, so its not a blizzard or anything but the weather was mostly pretty today then I go to take my dogs out and... SNOW! Not sure whether I am happy or just... shocked in a not-so-good yet not-actually-bad way.
 
Christiana Honore
Christiana Honore Lord this morning,this morning, let me know when I am wrong . That way I can come to you for cleaning and an opportunity to make things right. Thank you for the truth in your word, even though sometimes the truth hurts. Amen.
 
Sammy Rivera
Sammy Rivera so i guess im the bad guy cuz im not around u left me mama i aint running after u like cat dog u got me fucked up just saying ...... I love u jasssy good morning fb
 
Paul Wong
Paul Wong Good morning facebookies - a quiet cozy day in today I think.
 
Ataisi Frank
Ataisi Frank December 31,2011@11:59pm is never too late for your God,my God and our God to surprise u,wipe away ur tears,4give ur sins,heal u,deliver u,change ur story and make u dance for JOY,hear me,I say this by the Spirit of Heaven,that blessings ordained for u in 2011 you will get it b4 entering 2012,don't fret,don't fear,don't cry,don't give up,take and keep a position of thanksgiving@all times,don't be moody and sorrowful,put up a cheerful and smiling look@all cost,your womb will carry your babies(not just a baby),you receive your letter of employment,you will buy that car and that house,you will marry and wed,God is not thru in blessing u,it is not over,I see God taking over and taking you over,only fear and obey Him,walk in His ways,do His work,please Him@all times. Let me end by telling u that,the devil and all his agents in your family and place of work have lost it over you,as the mountains surround Jerusalem so has the Lord encamped round about you a wall of FIRE and GLORY,you will not die,there shall be no lose!

Likes

Ataisi Frank
 
TheDark Surge
TheDark Surge "Forever young.... I want to be forever young"
 
Mncedisi Msomi
Mncedisi Msomi @mtata airpot 2 drop of hired car i need lift 2 kokstad or mt frere pls frnds it raining manje.
 
Andy Young
Andy Young I think my Facebook may be broken, I haven't had a weather update in the last 5 minutes....
 
Makatleho Sputla
Makatleho Sputla I won't give up......
 
Lyz Enerva
Lyz Enerva Galing kanina Dr. I nid ekg ulit. Ganito nramdaman ko nong nagkukulang oxygene sa puso. Acidic dn. Hayyy iwas sa caffeine. Galit muna tau cafe at soda ha??
 
John Paul Sardona
John Paul Sardona I LOVE IT :))))
www.youtube.com
PLEASE DO WATCH IT IN HD! PLEASE! PLEASE! HD! LOL! BY CHANCE a film by Jamich "Sometimes it only takes a little spark to change the meaning of your life." Ja...

Likes

John Paul Sardona
 
Irene Taylor
Irene Taylor So, in the Surfair ballroom, filled with about 200 people, I MIGHT have been the youngest one at the annual garden club Xmas lunch but I just LOVE the oldies... and their stories !!!.... God Bless the elderly!

Likes

Johanna Taylor
 
Tamara Prtygryl Sutton
Tamara Prtygryl Sutton i sheeeeepppyyyyyy!
 
Jecemel Salem
Jecemel Salem MAHAL KITA M-malayo mn A-aq sayo H-hahanapin ko A-ang L-landas mo k-kahit I-ikamatay ko T-talagang sayo A-ang puso ko louie andoyo 14 <3 <3 <3

Likes

Jecemel Salem
 

No comments:

Post a Comment