Monday, December 5, 2011

omgits almost 5 30amand i still havnt made it home yet A bus station is where a bus stops A train station is where a train stops On my desk

Lee Leonard
Lee Leonard o.m.g....its almost 5 30a.m,and i still havnt made it home yet..
 
Bobby Singh
Bobby Singh A bus station is where a bus stops. A train station is where a train stops. On my desk, I have a work station..
 
Azra Sidhan
Azra Sidhan now thats what i call being crazy...!!!
The King of Bollywood @COCHIN,KERALA(India)
 
KidoubleLa Z Alp
KidoubleLa Z Alp Wicked shit till the day I die!!!
www.youtube.com
KILLA Z BAD TIMEZ & WICKED RYHMEZ MUSIC VIDEO
 
Lee Anne Yabut
Lee Anne Yabut I know this sounds dorky but all I'm thinking of the past few days is buying a book, a teddy bookmark and reading the ass out of it.
 
John Verucci
John Verucci Good morning everyone well thinking it going to ugly day at work need like 7 temps to run 2 line2 prob only get like 3 4 at the most I dislike mondays
 
Celestine Okeke
Celestine Okeke Who is he? He is Jesus christ of Nazereth,i cal him miracle worker,alpha n omega,d Prince of peace. I dnt knw abt u,wot do u cal him?
 
Tomislav Klauški
Tomislav Klauški Marko Leksmark sad bi te najradje izvrjeđo i opsovo ti sve , al posto su neki ipak civilizirani u ovoj drzavi i svoje ispade mogu savladat , samo cu ti rec da onakve članke i onakve komentare moze samo napisat jedna osoba koja u zivotu imala traume ili ih jos ima.. EVO, RASKRINKAO ME.

Likes

Momcilo LukicZrinka FakinkaSonja JuranNajob Cevardaz
 
Amber Goldthorpe
Amber Goldthorpe Feelin rather fresh to say i had a mad en satday! :) and half day at work is a bonus.. Cant wait to finish and get all snug in bed..x
 
Sreyneang Neang
Sreyneang Neang Today i happy klang nas
 
Flex Payne
Flex Payne This Day Is Going So Slow Wonder What I Did to Deserve It
 
Julian Torres
Julian Torres Fuck, I can't fall asleep and I have Finals in The morning!:(
 
Yug Patel
Yug Patel I like my name when u call it...!! I like my eyes when u look at me...!! I like my heart when u sty in it....!! I love my life when frnd like u is part of it.!!
 
Prabhat Rai
Prabhat Rai I am online
 
Irfan Wani
Irfan Wani I LUV u & u LUV me, I thought it was as easy as ABC. U made me upset, u made hurt, U never tried, I new it woodn't work U didnt think, u didnt c, I really thought it was ment 2 b.
 
Akira Toudo
Akira Toudo Si Jesus At si Santa nagchachat sa Yahoo Messenger Jesus: Santa. Santa: Bakit Jesus: Malungkot ako. :(((( ... Santa: Bakit ka malungkot. Santa: Pasko kaya at birthday mo.:))) Jesus: Yun na nga Santa eh. :( Santa: Bakit. Jesus: Kasi tuwing birthday ko ikaw na lagi ang inaabangan ng mga bata. :( Why santa, why not Jesus? Dec. 25 is for Jesus not for santa nor fairy etc. I ♥ JESUS LIKE AND REPOST this if you love Jesus ♥
 
Andy Grigley
Andy Grigley Good Morning; A Bright Light! We all need a few bright lights in our lives. I would bet without thinking about you could name your shining stars! Those people who bring another positive element into your life. Make sure to acknowledge them and thank them for being that sunshine for you. Stay Positive :)
 
HL Edwards
HL Edwards Friends, Don't give up on God because He hasn't giving up on you... Not telling what I heard, but telling you what I know... #iamalivingwitness
 
Flo Rinsz
Flo Rinsz Gratis internet in de trein. I like.
 
Shane A. Leo
Shane A. Leo I really hate mondays
 
Dominique Ellissa Johnson
Dominique Ellissa Johnson man i havent heard this shyt in forever reminds me of tha house i live in today lmfao miss u dad chuck and mom josie man i wish i cld go back in time to share i love this muzic fuckin tlc crazy sexy cool hahahahaha who doesnt miss this shyt lol
 
Oscar L. Tambalque Jr.
Oscar L. Tambalque Jr. .Now that I have it, I will never let it go again. One is enough, two is too much.
 
Zukisa King Leo Silwana
Zukisa King Leo Silwana ndaboreka 2dae i wsh bendine24
 
GoodChoose Ru
goodchoose.ru
Постельное белье Версаче, Гучче, Шанель, - International business advertisement board in Russia - to place or publish a free advertisement in Internet
 
Shahzree Rhodes
Shahzree Rhodes K..now I completely disagree 'Shahzree Rhodes'.....So i'm gonna change a new name so i'm gonna let EVERYBODY either choose no.1 or no.2 k........>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> No.1 Change back to 'Shahzree Orton' or No.2 idk but u can think up a name.............

Likes

Shaiful Loveating FruitpluschewycandyShahzree Rhodes
 

No comments:

Post a Comment