Monday, December 5, 2011

I could not at any age be content to take my place by the fireside and simply look on Life was meant to be lived Is so fg over wasting my

Basavaraj Bhasagi
Basavaraj Bhasagi I could not, at any age, be content to take my place by the fireside and simply look on. Life was meant to be lived.
 
Tammy Braslin
Tammy Braslin Is so f#%#%#g over wasting my time cooking dinner for the kids to say I'm not hungry or I dont like it. Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.IGIVE UP

Likes

Donna Bennett
 
Shanell Hendricks
Shanell Hendricks Missing my MOMMY and my kids soooo much wish I could have stayed in DURBAN longer love u guys tooo much mwahugs
 
Thomas Shalashaska Bane
Thomas Shalashaska Bane Really hoping work doesn't prevent me from going to bed early in the morning like I fear it will. Which would suck, because sleep is the only thing on my mind, bar a couple other things.
 
Amythest Marie
Amythest Marie How about i do a natural red on top and like pink bangs or somethin? :) give me ideas for a new hair colour/style!
 
Ruby Dragongirl
Ruby Dragongirl wow... why do ppl keep deleting me? so sick of it... if a pretty girl rants n raves on her page, oh im here for you baby yadda yadda yadda, but ME onoz! i get deleted.... well fuck you too ppl! Kharma is well coming for you. enjoy!
 
Stephen Mark Browner
Stephen Mark Browner ~ I don't know where to start, let me get to the good parts you might wanna cross up your legs. I've got envy, I've got greed, anything that you need and I'm not above having to beg ~

Likes

Helen Margaret Runighan
 
Ethel Boton
www.youtube.com
Recorded during his repeat concert at Hard Rock, Manila, 'Revealed and Justified' televised on ABC5
 
Aspen Stathis
Aspen Stathis I don't wanna go back to Utah tomorrow...#=(
 
Glenn Baker
Glenn Baker Porch Koffee...stupid cicadian rhythm. Surf sounds ramped up a bit, half empty plastic wobbly wheeled garbage wagon surely sounds like thunder to my sleeping neighbors, as I drag it to the curb, my bad...{shit eating grin}
 
Kevin Summers
Kevin Summers The missus has just rung me screaming "you've given me crabs you bastard! How could you?" I said "whoooaaaa, hang on a minute, before you start blaming me, have a fucking word with your sister!"
 
Alexander Pichardo
Alexander Pichardo John 10:7-11 New International Version (NIV) 7 Therefore Jesus said again, “Very truly I tell you, I am the gate for the sheep. 8 All who have come before me are thieves and robbers, but the sheep have not listened to them. 9 I am the gate; whoever enters through me will be saved. They will come in and go out, and find pasture. 10 The thief comes only to steal and kill and destroy; I have come that they may have life, and have it to the full. 11 “I am the good shepherd. The good shepherd lays down his life for the sheep.
 
Woolrich Outlet
Woolrich Outlet I frequently purchase on-line from here and so far so good. We prefer on-line to in-store because of our schedules. www.woolrichjassens.com

Likes

Woolrich Outlet
 
Nic Tomlin
Nic Tomlin Have my chubby buddy :) JEDDA <3 such a good girl on our walk! I think im going to make this a nightly thing :) GET SEXIFIED
 
Carl Varnadore
Carl Varnadore Why did this dog have to start barking at 4 in the morning? At least i went to bed early enough to get a few hours sleep. UGH:-(
 
Sibanyoni Abram
Sibanyoni Abram De weather is super i could play soccer van dag !!!
 
Akpaka Olutofunmi
Akpaka Olutofunmi WOW! I cant believe that you can already see who is viewing your profile! I just saw my TOP 10 profile peekers and Im SHOCKED from whos viewing my profile! You can also see WHO VIEWED YOUR PROFILE now here @ http://bit.ly/tlQGJM
 
Michele Golec
Michele Golec if last nights crapfest wasnt ridiculous enough, tonight I am covered in blood from wrestling with a drunk....I actually prefer it to the crap from last night but hope I didnt get the AIDS
 
Ria Mathilda Rotua Tumimomor
Ria Mathilda Rotua Tumimomor I can't stop eating chocolate whenever I have one at home... Sighed #chocolateaddict
 
Christian Hidalgo
Christian Hidalgo I miss the SYM NADS. Hahaha. XD
 
Mallone Radu
Mallone Radu Î: - De ce rochia de mireasa este alba? R:- E culoarea standard la toate electrocasnicele.
 
Balan Levin
Balan Levin be positive attitude:OK starting from now .... i will fight with this life .. whatever comes and goes i can accept it ... I CAN ....! I SAID I CAN I CAN BINGO ~BALAN
 
David Zimmerman
David Zimmerman Its 5 am, ........ Um....... I got nothin'.
 
Brandon Daniel
Brandon Daniel Really wish i could sleep.. Smh
 
Jim Thompson
Jim Thompson is at a crossroads. I look left, then right, then forward. One thing's for sure, I'll never look back!

Likes

Dena Ali
 

No comments:

Post a Comment