Monday, December 5, 2011

Strike won make me relent o Marasta muri bhoo hereu r luvd Whats the similarity between Sunny Deol and Sunny Leone They both shout a lot in their movies:O Hoy es

Ganiyu Opeyemi
Ganiyu Opeyemi Strike won make me relent o
 
Themba Gomba
Themba Gomba Marasta muri bho-o here,u r luvd
 
Ronak Shah
Ronak Shah Whats the similarity between Sunny Deol and Sunny Leone??? . . . . . . . . . . . . . . They both shout a lot in their movies...!!.....:O
 
Harold Made
Harold Made Hoy es un dia muy Important para el cunple a?o d mi esposa Q Dios todo poderoso t colne d vendiciones salud y amor para q veas tu sue?os realisado muchas felisidades q Dios t vendiga
 
Gurjot Kanda
Gurjot Kanda ਸੱਚੇ ਰੱਬ ਨਾਲ ਇਸ਼ਕ ਕਰੇ ਕੋਈ ਕੋਈ, ਸ਼ੋਹਰਤ ਨਾਲ ਇਸ਼ਕ ਹਰ ਕੋਈ ਕਰਦਾ ਹੈ‌ ‌‌ ਸਾਂਵਲੇ ਰੰਗ ਨੂੰ ਪਸੰਦ ਕਰੇ ਕੋਈ ਕੋਈ, ਗੋਰੇ ਰੰਗ ਉੱਤੇ ਹਰ ਕੋਈ ਮਰਦਾ ਹੈ ਓ ਦੁਨੀਆਂ ਨਾਲ ਨਹੀਂ ਮਿਲਦੀ ਪਸੰਦ ਸਾਡੀ, ... ਅਸੀਂ ਵੱਖਰਾ ਪਸੰਦ ਕੁਝ ਕਰਦੇ ਹਾਂ ਓਏ ਰੰਗ ਰੂਪ ਸਭ ਰੱਬ ਦੀਆਂ ਦਾਤਾਂ ਨੇ, ਅਸੀਂ ਤਾਂ ਸਾਫ਼ ਦਿਲ ‘ਤੇ ਮਿੱਠੜੇ ਬੋਲਾਂ ਤੇ ਮਰਦੇ ਹਾਂ...............

Likes

Gurjot KandaPappy Gill Rupinder
 
Xeko Hip
Xeko Hip O^i ca'i su nghiep hoc hanh cua me^nh...
 
Rameez Jahangir
www.youtube.com
Subscribers My Channel : http://bit.ly/pKWknl For more information fallow us on http://on.fb.me/notsx9 Song : Main Waari Jaawan / Piya Singer : Shreya Ghosha...
 
Americancars Ro
Americancars Ro http://0-100.hotnews.ro/2011/12/05/video-opt-masini-ferrari-trei-mercedes-si-un-lamborghini-implicate-intr-unul-din-cele-mai-costisitoare-accidente-pe-o-autostrada-japoneza/
0-100.hotnews.ro
//
 
Sophie St Pierre Martin
Sophie St Pierre Martin Up and getting ready for school !!would like to wish a very special happy Birthday to My sister in law Charity Neilson !!!S o happy tay gets to spend the day with you and I hope this is your Best one yet !!!love ya xoxo
 
Gloria Musa
Gloria Musa Sincere prayer changes GODs judgement on us no mata hw bad d@ sin mit b He z a 4gvn Father 2 us o.
 
Anca Ivanescu
Anca Ivanescu Când tu aveai 1 an ea te hrănea şi te îmbăia. I-ai mulţumit plângând toată noaptea.. Când tu aveai 2 ani ea te-a învăţat să mergi. I-ai mulţumit fugind când ea te chema. Când tu aveai 3 ani ea îţi pregătea toată mâncarea cu dragoste. I-ai mulţumit aruncând farfuria pe jos. Când tu aveai 4 ani ţi-a dat creioane colorate. I-ai mulţumit colorând masa din sufragerie. Când tu aveai 5 ani te-a îmbrăcat pentru vacanţă. I-ai mulţumit sărind în prima baltă. Când tu aveai 6 ani te-a dus la şcoală. I-ai mulţumit strigând nu merg. Când tu aveai 7 ani ţi-a cumpărat o minge. I-ai mulţumit aruncând-o în fereastra vecinilor. Cînd tu aveai 8 ani ţi-a dat o îngheţată. I-ai mulţumit scăpând-o în poală. Când tu aveai 9 ani ţi-a plătit lecţii de pian. I-ai mulţumit că nici măcar nu te-ai deranjat sa exersezi vreodată. Când tu aveai 10 ani te ducea toată ziua cu maşina de la fotbal la gimnastică de la o zi de naştere la alta. I-ai mulţumit că săreai din maşină şi nu te uitai niciodată înapoi. Când tu aveai 11 ani te-a dus pe tine şi pe prietenii tăi la cinema. I-ai mulţumit cerându-i să stea în alt rând. Cînd tu aveai 12 ani te-a avertizat să nu te uiţi la anumite programe la TV. I-ai mulţumit aşteptând să iasă din casă. Când tu aveai 13 ani ţi-a sugerat cum să te tunzi. I-ai mulţumit spunându-i că nu are gusturi. Când tu aveai 14 ani ţi-a plătit o tabără de vară de o lună. I-ai mulţumit uitând să-i scrii măcar o scrisoare. Când tu aveai 15 ani venea de la lucru şi-şi dorea o îmbrăţişare, I-ai mulţumit stând în camera ta cu uşa încuiată. Cînd tu aveai 16 ani te-a învăţat să-i conduci maşina. I-ai mulţumit luându-i--o de câte ori puteai. Când tu aveai 17 ani ea aştepta un telefon important. I-ai mulţumit stând la telefon toată noaptea. Când tu aveai 18 ani ea plângea la festivitatea ta de absolvire a liceului. I-ai mulţumit stând la petrecere pâna în zori. Când tu aveai 19 ani ţi-a plătit facultatea, te-a dus în campus şi ţi-a cărat bagajele. I-ai mulţumit salutând-o în afara camerei ca să nu te simţi jenat în faţa prietenilor. Când tu aveai 20 de ani te-a întrebat dacă te întâlneşti cu vreun baiat... I-ai mulţumit spunând-i "Nu-i treaba ta!" Când tu aveai 21 de ani ţi-a sugerat anumite cariere pentru viitorul tău. I-ai mulţumit spunând-i "Nu vreau să fiu ca tine!" Când tu aveai 22 de ani te îmbrăţişa la absolvirea facultăţii. I-ai mulţumit întrebând-o dacă poate să-ţi plătească o excursie prin Europa. Când tu aveai 23 de ani ţi-a dat mobila pentru primul tău apartament. I-ai mulţumit spunându-le prietenilor că era urâtă. Când tu aveai 24 de ani ţi-a cunoscut logodnicul şi te-a întrebat de planurile de viitor. I-ai mulţumit spunându-i printre dinţi: "Maaaaami, te rog"! Când tu aveai 25 de ani te-a ajutat să-ţi plăteşti nunta şi a plâns şi ţi-a spus cât de mult te iubea.. I-ai mulţumit mutându-te în cealaltă parte a ţării... Când tu aveai 30 de ani te-a sunat să-ţi dea un sfat pentru copil. I-ai mulţumit spunând-i "Lucrurile sunt diferite acum" Când tu aveai 40 de ani te-a sunat să-ţi amintească de aniversarea unei rude. I-ai mulţumit spunându-i că erai foarte ocupat chiar atunci. Când tu aveai 50 de ani ea era bolnavă şi avea nevoie să ai grijă de ea. I-ai mulţumit citind despre povara care devin părinţii pentru copiii lor. Şi apoi, într-o zi, ea a murit în tăcere. Şi tot ce nu ai făcut vreodată s-a întors lovind ca trăznetul în INIMA ta. Dacă ea mai este pe aproape, nu uita să o iubeşti mai mult ca niciodată. Dacă ea nu mai este, aminteşte-ţi dragostea ei necondiţionată şi dă-o mai departe. Aminteşte-ţi mereu să o iubeşti pe mama ta. Pentru că nu ai decât o singură mamă în toată viaţa ta. Pune'l pe peretele tau daca iti iubesti cu adevarat mama ♥
 
Shafiqul Islam
Shafiqul Islam Jadi kono karoni karo ontorer shapno vange churmar hoy .............tabe tar deher maron na hole-o moner maron hoy...........................
 
Marcio Mattos
Marcio Mattos Essa midia golpista precisa mesmo ser amordaçada por uma censura travestida como regulamentação... não é que estão zoando só porque em 12 meses, 6 ministros cairam por conta de denúncias que os ligava a atos de corrupção??? Peraí... que isso??? Afinal é tudo mesmo coisa desses golpistas da midia, já que o nosso governo do PT não descobriu NENHUM DESSES CASOS... foi tudo trazido à tona por estes golpistas, que precisam ser silenciados... poxa... afinal, se eles não tivessem trazido esse treco, tudo tinha continuado na maior paz do mundo, por baixo do pano e a nossa presidentE não precisaria DEIXAR DE TIRAR ninguém... safadeza isso.
 
Miko Victoria Vargas
 
William Tupan
William Tupan Merda, o Artic Monkeys e o Gogol Bordello ficaram em um dia diferente do Foo fighters >.<
 
Mthandazo Loyn Dzavo
Mthandazo Loyn Dzavo .i tok a lot ö shit coz i practise wat preach
 
陳禹峻
apps.facebook.com
晚飯有青椒!!太可怕了..... 難道都不知道青椒的真面目嗎!!!
 
Mariya Khan
Mariya Khan DUA BEFORE STUDYING Allahumma infa'nii bimaa 'allamtanii wa'allimnii maa yanfa' unii. O Allah! Make useful for me what You taught me and teach me knowledge that will be useful to me. Allahumma inii as'aluka fahmal-nabiyyen wa hifthal mursaleen al-muqarrabeen. O Allah! I ask You for the understanding of the prophets and the memory of the messengers, and those nearest to You. Allahumma ijal leesanee 'amiran bi thikrika wa qalbi bi khashyatika. O Allah! Make my tongue full of Your remembrance, and my heart with consciousness of You. Innaka 'ala ma-tasha'-u qadeer wa anta hasbun-allahu wa na'mal wakeel. (O Allah!) You do whatever You wish, and You are my Availer and Protector and the best of aid. DUA AFTER STUDYING Allahhumma inni astaodeeuka ma qara'tu wama hafaz-tu. Faradduhu 'allaya inda hagati elayhi. O Allah! I entrust You with what I have read and I have studied. Innaka 'ala ma-tasha'-u qadeer wa anta hasbeeya wa na'mal wakeel. (O Allah!) Bring it back to me when I am in need of it. (O Allah!) You do whatever You wish, and You are my Availer and Protector and the best of aid. DUA WHILE STUDYING SOMETHING DIFFICULT Allahumma la sahla illama ja-'altahu sahla wa anta taj 'alu al hazana etha shi'ta sahla O Allah! Nothing is easy except what You have made easy. If You wish, You can make the difficult easy. DUA FOR ANXIETY Allahumma inni a'oodhoo bika minal-hammi walhuzni, wal-'ajzi wal-kasali wal-bukhli wal-jubni, wa dal'id-dayni wa ghalabatir- rajaal O Allah! I seek refuge in You from anxietyand sorrow, weakness and laziness, miserliness and cowardice, the burden of debts and from being oppressed by men. DUA FOR DISTRESS Allahumma rahmataka arjoo falaa takilnee ilaa nafsee tarfata 'aynin wa aslih-lee sha'nee kullahu, laa ilaha illa anta O Allah! It is Your mercy that I hope for so do not leave me in charge of my affairs even for a blink of an eye and rectify for me all of my affairs. None has the right to be worshipped except You.
 
Nikiepotz Castro
Nikiepotz Castro Hindi mali yung pakiramdam mo kapag hindi mo ito kayang iapaliwanag-kung BAKIT?o kung PANO? pero kapag sa puntong naramdaman mo ng me SAKIT-di mo na kailangan pa magtanong kung BAKIT o PANO nangyari yun-kase nga diba nagmamahal ka-di naman natural na masasaktan ka kundi-ang SAKIT ang dahilan ng bawat isa kung BAKIT at PANO sila NAGTATAGUMPAY at NATUTUTO.kaya kapag NASAKTAN ka-wag ka magsisi-paniguradong me magandang idudulot ito sa buhay mo.
 
Abdul Jamal
Abdul Jamal klo km memang jodohku. mendekatlah kemari,,,, tp klo km bukan jodohku. minggat rono sing adoooh,,,,Ɯǩά=))º°˚ Ɯǩά=))º°˚Ɯǩά=))º°˚ Ɯǩά=))º°˚Ɯǩά=))º°˚ Ɯǩά=))º°˚Ĥîĥî⌣ĥîĥîĤªãª♡•°˚°••°˚°•♡Ĥªãª˚◦° •˚◦ ∑dɑǻŊ˚◦° •˚◦:/ e..ː̗̀☀̤̣̈̇ː̖́=Dψåĸåĸå=))ː̗̀☀̤̣̈̇ː̖́=Dψåĸåĸå=))ː̗̀☀̤̈ ̣̇ː̖́
 
Rajat Mehta
Rajat Mehta Try Your NAME In Japanese: A= ka, B=tu, C=mi, D= te, E= ku, F=lu, g= ji, H= ri, I= ki, J= zu, K= me, L= ta, M= rin, N= to, O= mo, P= no, Q= ke, R= shi, S= ari, T = chi, U= do, V= ru, W=mei, X= na, Y= fu, Z= zi....... Then paste your Japanese name below :P And have fun :xD*
 
Odusina Oluwasegun Dagold
Odusina Oluwasegun Dagold Y is it dat is only letter "O" dt is causing problems..e.g.okunrin,obirin,owo,oyun,omo.olosi,olowo,olodo.oko.ob????.
 
Ibrahim Akinkunmi Olayemi 'Yenks'
Ibrahim Akinkunmi Olayemi 'Yenks' Dad: I learnt your WAEC result is out. Son: Yes Dad, but you remember Chidi wey dey carry first for our whole school ba? He failed, Dad: Dats terrible, wat happened ? Son: I don’t even know. Even Tosin wey dey come teach me 4 house, he failed too, Dad: What's with the poor performance? Son: Daddy, I dunno. Na so e be o, Dad: So how was YOUR result? Son: Habba daddy, you no hear wetin I dey talk since? If Chidi and Tosin fail, wetin u expect from me, I be witch?
 
Brandon Blevins
Brandon Blevins man so this is what life is like in faceboook land when your friends & family have decided your not cool anymore ha fuck em all fuck you all if this shit was that important or necessary i would slit my fuckin wriss with a chainsaw cant wait till p.c. H.I.V. hits facebook servers and they get a taste of chernobyl style meltdown then the world will be a better place or at least people will get the fuck up n get off the damn computer long enuff to tell the person next to them whats goin on or whats wrong b4 its too late to make a difference i mean seriously how can u be mad that your significant other doesnt sense whats wrong with you or doesnt know what they are doing wrong or whats eating at you just because they dont spend every waking minute posting liking or commenting so they just happened to not read your posts n well they didnt know what was up so after awhile you want to explode saying they dont care they dont pay attention to you but in reality all they did was pay attention to you but when you sit & stare @ someone who stares @ their screen clicking life away some people still feel that life exists out here in the real world yes reality sucks sometimes but its reality human contact is being reduced to the fist fights caused by poking posting liking etc in cyberspace at one time it was a good thing to want to speak to your wife/husband without first having to friend them then wait for approval then wait for them to be online so you can poke them affection was once a way of communicating while looking into each others eyes not @ each others page or to caress one another believe it or not @ one time you could only poke someone that was in the same room unless you were one lucky but probabally sexually dangerous cocksman there was a time when a hug was wrapping your arms around someone not cllicking an icon so they get a lil png. that supposed to make them all warm n tingly eventually people will so dont be mad if your mature or somewhat aged spouse finds that they prefer physical contact over contact cleaner dont be mad if the slot they want to service isnt o PCI or AGP be nice if the drive thats active is their sex drive or if the only thing that might need a FLASH is them not macromedia and most important of all the key they want you to stoke isnt a button on that board its the key to life liberty & proliferation of an organic species the human race not the E-RACE
 
董亭儀
apps.facebook.com
小妹妹,下次玩食物要不要先通知!單獨看小圖嚇死人哦!!!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment