Monday, December 5, 2011

Mennndis skul and niger education don tayer meAlmost through with skul strikenow is ASUU'S turnas started yesterdaylet's see wat 2morrow will bring out may belabour strike or leature strike etcWAT

Anifowoshe Oladimeji Anif
Anifowoshe Oladimeji Anif Mennn,dis skul and niger education don tayer me.Almost through with skul strike,now is ASUU'S turn,as started yesterday.let's see wat 2morrow will bring out may be(labour strike or leature strike e.t.c)WAT CAN I DO PLS.
 
Imelda Memeusha K Ali
Imelda Memeusha K Ali I am worried al day 2day, bcoz my boyfriend hs leaving 2morw 2 New Zealand..i cant 4get d farewel nit..it wz a bestnit that i never had b4..haha sad 4 me .
 
Lindsey Stephens
Lindsey Stephens UP EARLY THANKING GOD FOR WATCHING OVER US AS WE SLEEP AND ALLOWING US TO SEE ANOTHER DAY. I AM THANKFUL FOR GOING THROUGH THE HARD THINGS IN LIFE TO MAKE ME APPRECIATE LIFE AND HUMBLE ME BECAUSE I KNOW YOU ARE ABOUT TO PREPARE ME FOR GREATNESS N I SHALL NOT PUT ANYTHING BEFORE YOU. SO BLESSED FOR THE THINGS I HAVE AND THE THINGS I AM ABOUT TO RECEIVE.
 
Angelica Nadal
Angelica Nadal I wanna be the one you look for in the crowd. I wanna be the one you call when you're sad and I wanna be the one who you love.
 
Bill White
Bill White I hope T. Boone Pickens exposes the BCS
 
Musa Ibraheem
Musa Ibraheem I just spent ALL NIGHT (didn't plan to) engaged in "online Jihad" with the so-called "Liberals" on the Huffington Post. They were oh, so supportive of democracy in Egypt, UNTIL...Muslim Brotherhood and the Nour Party won 61% of the election. Now, they seem to long for Mubarak's return...LOOOOOL!!! Isn't this what happened when Hamas won in Palestine? "It's deja vu all over again!" - Yogi Berra
 
Sarah March
Sarah March I'm very proud to post this. I believe in Jesus Christ. One Facebooker has challenged all believers to put this on their wall. The Bible says, if you deny Me in front of your peers, I will deny you in front of My Father. This is a simple test. If you are not afraid to show it, post it!!!
 
Jessica Marie Babesh
Jessica Marie Babesh I got "Fifteen or sixteen" on the I can guess how old you are in 10 questions. quiz! http://apps.facebook.com/qbquiz-jvvqf/?ref=asp
 
Jesus Rodriguez
Jesus Rodriguez Hogar dulce Hogar I missed my bed yeaaaaa
 
Sam Peacock
Sam Peacock Just mowed my front yard short and left the backyard long. Did i just give my house a lawn mullet?

Likes

Jana Venzara Laufer
 
Chris Stanfill
Chris Stanfill just got kicked out of the Zoo! How was I supposed to know that "real" hippos don't actually eat marbles?

Likes

Michael King Darius Richardson
 
Ronald Epps Sr.
Ronald Epps Sr. Up early watching murder she wrote knowing I should be sleep
 
Dina Moskowitz
Dina Moskowitz After seeing this vid, I felt a great urge to get off the topic of myself and to share its beauty with y'all! The message and the music are superb... Enjoy! http://www.lshs64.com/enjoytheride.html
www.lshs64.com
AC_FL_RunContent( 'codebase','http://download.macromedia.com/pub/shockwave/cabs/flash/swflash.cab#version=9,0,28,0','width','720','height','576','src','Images/EnjoyTheRide/enjoytheride','quality','high','pluginspage','http://www.adobe.com/shockwave/download/download.cgi?P1_Prod_Version=ShockwaveFlas...
 
Bryan Peacock
Bryan Peacock wish i could win this auction: http://www.ebay.com/itm/Lord-Rings-Action-Figures-Lot-100-Peices-RARE-ITEMS-/300631274116?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item45ff053284
www.ebay.com
Lord of The Rings Action Figures Lot of 100+ Peices, RARE ITEMS in Toys Hobbies , Action Figures , TV, Movie Video Games , Lord of the Rings |eBay
 
Sanelisiwe Precious Sishi
Sanelisiwe Precious Sishi I don't want a cassanova I. Need a man dat can treat me lyk queen lyk a queen dat I am!I need a man dat I can treat lyk a king coz m queen of da castle!I need 2 feel special I want 2 be cherished*singn n dancin bbe*

Likes

Nduduzo MadlalaBusisiwe Bubu
 
Deanna Boss
Deanna Boss My uncle, Gary Millard, passed away from COPD and Cancer on Saturday at around 10 pm Pacific time, I am asking all of my friends to please pray for him and my dad, Gary's brother, Gale, and the rest of the family as they need strength to get through this.
 
Penny Parker
Penny Parker OK i know but i just had to play it !!!!!!SOOOOOOOO WAKE UP !!!!
www.youtube.com
Music video by finger eleven performing Paralyzer. (C) 2007 Wind-Up Records, LLC

Likes

Maureen Crosdale
 
سلمان سرور شیخ
سلمان سرور شیخ I advise everyone to change their passwords to "Incorrect". If you ever forget, your computer itself will tell "your password is incorrect."........LOLX
 
Mitchell Kilgore
Mitchell Kilgore I hate plpp talking shit i just want to fuck them up so bad
 
Nicky Mariele M. Paguio
Nicky Mariele M. Paguio Jesus: Santa. Santa: Bakit Jesus: Malungkot ako. :(((( Santa: Bakit ka malungkot. Santa: Pasko kaya at birthday mo.:))) ... ... Jesus: Yun na nga Santa eh. :( Santa: Bakit. Jesus: Kasi tuwing birthday ko ikaw na lagi ang inaabangan ng mga bata. :( Why santa, why not Jesus? Dec. 25 is for Jesus not for santa nor fairy etc. Repost this if you love Jesus I ♥ JESUS
 
Vishus Sami Lishus
Vishus Sami Lishus I was lookijng at myself in the mirror ive noticed i have lost weight... and not to be conceded but I look damn good :) and my new lingerie I makes me look extra good. yeah thats right I said it... dont be hattiiiinnnnn wooot wooot, and id like to thank roller derby for it! hahahah
 
Nallen O. Baguingan
Nallen O. Baguingan between laughing for no reason,,stupid arguments, long talks and making fun of each other....... i fell more in love with you...:)
 
Irene Paquera
Irene Paquera Who am I ?......I am yours.....
 
Tay WL
Tay WL i h8 animal cruelty

Likes

Irwin Lua
 
Edwin Nelson
Edwin Nelson also if you are a soldiers significant other in great bend n you need help pipes fixed door worked on watch yur kids 4 a minute any thing ask me if i can i will do it im sittin on my ass any ways and wont hurt me none to help you out of your predicament so whom ever you may be dont be too proud to ask an im more than happy to do it 4 u 4 free 4them
 

No comments:

Post a Comment