Monday, December 5, 2011

hey is this a kewl feature or what 1323080657 People tell me you dont know me do i give a fuck http:wwwyoutubecomwatchvrtOvBOTyX00 wwwyoutubecom © 2011 WMG a thousand years on

jamba juice inc
jamba juice inc hey is this a kewl feature or what? 1323080657
 
Brandon Paul Halloran
Brandon Paul Halloran People tell me "you dont know me..." do i give a fuck??
 
Lei Diding
Lei Diding http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rtOvBOTyX00
www.youtube.com
© 2011 WMG "a thousand years" on itunes: http://atlr.ec/npHAdW directed by: jay martin "a thousand years" is a brand new song me + my best friend david hodge...
 
Matthew Pressnell
Matthew Pressnell GOODMORNIN FB HOPE ALL HAS A BLESSED DAY
 
Rebecca Sotelo
Rebecca Sotelo I love my six pack so much, so I protect it with a layer of fat. ♥GN
 
John Housewright
John Housewright Life would be very dull without trials and tribulation but it sure could let up every once in a while!
 
Peter Ndonyo
Peter Ndonyo a very nasty weekend it was!
 
Vladimir Dusanovic
Vladimir Dusanovic The big pleasure! Ive found a new work at home: http://globalhh.com.au/images/b_w_grid.php
 
Sallahudin Lak
Sallahudin Lak must read======================= When i was born, A woman was there to hold me : A Mother I grew as a child , A woman was there to care for me and play with me : A Sister I went to school, A woman was there to help me learn : A Teacher I became depressed whenever i lost, I woman was there to offer a shoulder : A lover I need company, compatibility & love A great woman was there for me : A Wife I became tough, A woman was there to melt me : A Daughter When i die , a woman is here to absorb me inn : A Motherland If you are a man , value every woman & If you are a woman , be proud of yourself :) .........

Likes

Sallahudin Lak
 
Cindy Kamana
Cindy Kamana oops starting a new chapter.
 
Jamie Meador
Jamie Meador Another sleepless night . This time I have a lot to think about. Tired of everything. :,-/
 
Agbike Christian
Agbike Christian Dunamis International Gosple centre present!!! KARO NITE.............11:12:011.........cum one cum all........Dress code WHITE WIT A TOUCH OF RED OR GREEN.......MC KRIS
 
Omaga Dan
Omaga Dan I am not a local commodity but a global necessity
 
Matthew Flint
Matthew Flint Think it's about time I had a shower this weekend and get out of my clothes from stereo ... Argghhh 1 more night won't hurt so many great and fuzzy memories

Likes

Katy Wayne SlaterJames OmaraAlyx Johnson
 
Christine Hall
Christine Hall People I called friends are quickly becoming acquaintances and acquaintances are gradually becoming friends. College is such a great learning experience!

Likes

Nina Bevan
 
Temitope Lumowo
Temitope Lumowo Hey wattup my guiz...how u all doing?? HAVE A GREAT DAY ....
 
Kufuna C Maboshe
Kufuna C Maboshe ~Work 4 a cause, not 4 applause. Live life to express, not to impress. Don't strive to make your presence noticed, just make your absence felt ! Smile, life is a beautiful thing and there is plenty to Smile about ~ {twitter@Charlie_Fin}

Likes

Chomba Nelly MkasangaHappines Micheal UkamakaWesley Chisulo
 
Campbell Francis Chibuike
Campbell Francis Chibuike we always search for ppl t add on 2go, snd frnd requests on fb, ping frndz on bb, follow ppl on twitter... When r we gonna add Christ t our lyf, snd him a request, ping Him, nd follow him... Pls sign up t b among those abt t inherit Gods kingdom...

Likes

Bright OlisehDuru Chima DarlingtonCyprian Saint'd KingPaul Ubachukwu Osondu
 
Susan Connor
Susan Connor Wet and wonder full any one for a go
www.sologameon.com.au
WaterPot, probably the greatest sport ever created. This unofficial sport event mixes elements of water polo with tennis, in the ultimate Aussie summer sport! Two competitors face off in an official back yard swimming pool. Get points by hitting the edge of pool wall (1pt), throwing ball into goal ...
 
Mieshel Mimzy Muree
Mieshel Mimzy Muree get on my level? u cnt get on my level u gn need a space shuttle or a lader that lasts 4 eve hahahahaha #pleasurekmisu
 
Stewart Ball
Stewart Ball I still don't get this .. most parents teach and encourage their children to tell the truth, to not lie, not even a white lie.. yet promote santa at Christmas time with presents and stories.
 
Eric Diffin
Eric Diffin Getting up for work drinking some coffee.. I'm pretty nervous today is my first day officially running a chainsaw by myself oh boy it's gonna be a fun day! Leggooo
 
Quadregas Hopeyemi
Quadregas Hopeyemi 1st person to like my status-I will have your last name for a week . 2nd person to like my status- will poke you for a month . 3rd person to like my status- I will write I love you on your wall for 3days . 4th person to like my status-I will answer any question . . . Copy & paste this to your status . . . If you're brave ......

Likes

Quadregas Hopeyemi
 
Angelica Nadal
Angelica Nadal http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uTVwbaKVUSU&feature=relmfu ♥
www.youtube.com
PLEASE DO WATCH IT IN HD! PLEASE! PLEASE! HD! LOL! BY CHANCE a film by Jamich "Sometimes it only takes a little spark to change the meaning of your life." Ja...
 
Judd Dare
Judd Dare Here is a better quality one of the hottest music video ever shot. LOL
www.dailymotion.com
Clip for Easy Love by MSTRKRFT.www.mstrkrft.com
 

No comments:

Post a Comment