Monday, December 5, 2011

http:pingfmqugM8 Hot Sauce Industry A Hot Commodity Immigration Activity And Hot Sauce San Francisco Chronicle Press Release Returned to town at 2:00AM Now back at work at 4:45 in the

Madxnews Xcom
Madxnews Xcom http://ping.fm/qugM8 Hot Sauce Industry A Hot Commodity Immigration Activity And Hot Sauce San Francisco Chronicle Press Release
 
Sean Amicucci
Sean Amicucci Returned to town at 2:00AM. Now back at work at 4:45 in the morning. Going to be a long day...a nap is in order!
 
Mary Chatta
Mary Chatta Every day is a gift from God,just like today.thank you Father!
 
Nur Syafinaz
Nur Syafinaz LIKE , im bored . Tq If we kissed on accident, I would: [] Bite your lip [] Continue kissing ♥ [] Tongue ;) [] Oops... >< [] Laugh about it [] Side-stare at you [] Wouldn't happen If you held my hand, I would: [] Lock my fingers between yours [] Stand there and look at you weirdly... [] Pull away [] Let you hold it If you hugged me, I would: [] Pull you closer [] Push away [] Be shocked [] It's alright, just let you hug me [] Hug you back If you were in my bed, I would: [] Cuddle [] Watch a movie [] Kick you out [] Laugh at you [] Fuck like crazy ;) [] Kiss >///< [] Make out~ Would I date you?: [] Yes [] No [] Maybe [] I don't know [] Repeat the question [] No way! [] Of course! [] Already did ♥ [] Not my type [] Not saying You should: [] Make this your status so I can like it [] Stop being a stranger [] Inbox me [] Do nothing [] Meet me [] REPOST THIS FOR ME

Likes

Ahmad Rifqi
 
Imafidon Emmanuel
Imafidon Emmanuel A great talker is a great liar. If na lie ask lawyers. High chief sy so
 
Zanele Masinga
Zanele Masinga Faith is not only believing that God is there, but also trusting Him completely with your life..hav a gr8t week ya'll..!
 
Peta Godisnowhere Duggan
Peta Godisnowhere Duggan http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UP6IBTDVgrU&feature=related
www.youtube.com
 
Diana Gallardo
Diana Gallardo Oh boy you had your chance & you blew it! Now stay your as aside & watch a real man make it with me!(;
 
Colin Edward Smith
Colin Edward Smith might go back to wodonga for a day next week :)

Likes

Nicki Vicki
 
Jack Van Wayne Mj
Jack Van Wayne Mj Who has/knows any office(to fit a studio) to rent around CBD OR UPPERHILL..??Please help and infor bout per month.
 
Stephen John Fernando
Stephen John Fernando Just Because.....by Stephen AGAIN (YAWN) =O Today is not a holiday It isn't even your birthday But I still thought I'd like to send A special message to my friend You make me laugh and make me smile You ease my troubles for a while When clouds are thick and skies are gray You put some sunshine in my day You're really thoughtful sweet and kind A friend like you is hard to find I know I've told you once or twice That I think you are very nice But someone who's as great as you Should be told more often than I do And so I send these words with love Why did I send them?.....just because

Likes

Michael Kaka KensyStephen John Fernando
 
Martin Werty
Martin Werty Američania a Európania zmrazili skôr prisľúbené financie do Kene. Hovoria, že krajina je príliš skorumpovaná. Shikwati: Avšak obávam sa, že peniaze budú zanedlho prevedené. Koniec koncov, niekde musia ísť. Nanešťastie, proti zničujúcej túžbe Európanov robiť dobro sa už nie je možné brániť rozumom. Čítajte viac: http://vacko.blog.sme.sk/c/282347/Africky-expert-Preboha-prosim-zastavte-pomoc.html#ixzz1fefkTl40
vacko.blog.sme.sk
Ekonomický expert z Kene James Shikwati (35) hovorí, že pomoc pre Afriku robí viac škody ako úžitku. Dychtivý zástanca globalizácie v rozhovore pre SPIEGEL hovoril o katastrofálnych účinkoch Západnej rozvojovej politiky v Afrike, skorumpovaných vládcoch ...
 
Nicholas Cooper
Nicholas Cooper So by februrary I need to have my next pad found, if anyone knows of anyone who will be looking for a roommate soon please let me know.
 
Amy Jean Morton
Amy Jean Morton great my lecky key died and now im living like a cavewoman lol.unga bunga
 
Chelsey Crowe
Chelsey Crowe Justin: your not a mistake girl, your amazing.. Me: aww thank you :)
 
Christine Ness
Christine Ness The awkward moment when you become such a clean freeek you throw away a bag on new clothes never worn into the bin without realising until the bin man has already gone! fml.
 
Torey Fruityloop Littlefair
Torey Fruityloop Littlefair Uhats not a hiding. I had thousands of dolas. Made myself piss.
 
Jessica Gerring
Jessica Gerring Only a few more hours till my last lecture of 2011!! :D

Likes

Jennifer Brown
 
Jellie Ann Enriquez Manio
Jellie Ann Enriquez Manio Life is a journey that must be traveled no matter how bad the roads are.. - GOOD EVENING! :D
 
Prince Ashraf
Prince Ashraf serenity of spirit and turbulence of action should make up the sum of a man's life.
 
Gina Hardin
Gina Hardin Wanted to call you today to say I love you, but your old number is no longer in service. I tried the operator she said 'sorry I have no number for you'. I tried to go to your house, but you don't live there anymore. The post office has no forwarding address. I guess heaven is just too far away. I Love You, I Miss You. You are in my heart always and forever. Copy and paste in remembrance of Loved ones gone but not forgotten. Merry Christmas to all those in heaven.....to u all that hold a special spot in my heart
 
Eric Haas
Eric Haas This is too early for a normal person to be awake!
 
Mark Nothard
Mark Nothard got man flu and am off to work in a fridge 4 8 hours the things people will do 4 a few quid
 
Adaobi Jennifer
Adaobi Jennifer D music of God neva ends,only d dancers get tired.u'll continue 2 dance d music of breaktru,peace,luv,joy,& blessing beyond ur imagination.av a splendid week ahead peepz

Likes

Madu Francisca
 
Brian Caine
Brian Caine just had another session with intraining. my advisor wasnt in, had some young guy call me "Bri" and asked how my weekend had gone. i ignored the question and gave him a withering look.

Likes

Richard Andrew John Brown
 

No comments:

Post a Comment