Thursday, January 12, 2012

wwwyoutubecom Rocko ft Future Take U Away Gift Of Gab http:wwwtwittercomBMcnab I see a lot of new DJ Comeing to NC I can't wait them So I can send

Earl Ward Jr.
www.youtube.com
Rocko ft Future - Take U Away (Gift Of Gab) http://www.twitter.com/B_Mcnab
 
Bernard Branch
Bernard Branch I see a lot of new DJ Comeing to NC I can't wait them. So I can send there ass back home where they came from don't talk shit about me behind my back when u don't even know me but if u want to hate on me feel free because I'm all ways going to be the best DJ in NC don't care if u drop your prices so u can get all them party that's just let me know u a cheap DJ but when u get a cheap dj everything is cheap the equipment ,speaker,and the most thing is the sound.
 
Ombafi Jail Headman Ombafi
Ombafi Jail Headman Ombafi sex. Fuck. Elumo. Okuhamba. Okupanyako. Fuder.oipala. Omilele add if u know any worn
 
Charles Rich Kidd Anele
Charles Rich Kidd Anele Say yes 2 subsidy......,..........loving dis strike.............,tank u jonathan..............,.best presidnt eva................
 
Dave Wyatt
Dave Wyatt Cum u blue boys do us proud kro sotv
 
Thabo Theron
Thabo Theron luv lyk u had never been hurt b4
 
Dale Ferris
Dale Ferris Rate me: 1-funny 2-cute 3-pretty 4-last hang out 5-I wanna date you 6-I like u 7-I love u8-hott
 
Rose Bella
Rose Bella Tq pd dik bintang hati yg shopping kt rb td muah2 dan pada kwn2 fb yg sentiase menyokong hanya tuhan yg dpt mbls nye terima kaseh x terhinga love u all>3
 
Kayla Mansfield
Kayla Mansfield Painting set pieces today for sat. show we'll be there at 1 at the talking fountain! If u would like to help stop by!
 
Oi Itz Tee Original
Oi Itz Tee Original All u can hear outside my yard is Oioioi;)'in freshie accents . .jheeze.-piss off.
 
Brittany Bout'mypaper Carter
Brittany Bout'mypaper Carter LMAO Haten on what bitch u bout to be on bby #3 & from what i hear u got alot of possible fathers.. Bitch how bout u stop poppin out babies dat u can barely taje care of.. Now u #ThightenDaFuckUp Bitch
 
Sarah Page
Sarah Page Its said when folk need to find an audience . . . Aka facebook to relieve themselves, and make themselves feel better and bigger. Saying how u feel is okay but it won't change anything. #actionsspeaklouder
 
Patric Dixon
Patric Dixon if u could only see me now............(Playa status)
 
Lisa Marie
Lisa Marie House is comin along wonderfully may I say thank u for everyone's help u doin amazing even the Boys have been on helping hand bless them :) x
 
Natasha Buys
Natasha Buys Just the other day I thought how long will it take for my boys to grow up!!! Today my second son started his career at Labiance primary. To all out there hoping u little 1 must grow up don't worri it doesn't take long. Thank u Lord for blessing me with My boyz
 
Je'Varr Payne
Je'Varr Payne So someone hit my inbox saying "che u gonna fail because im starting a new restaurant at my club" funny thing is they deleted me and the message says "fb user" so all imma say is OL PUSSY ASS NIGGA DONT GET ME OUT MY DAMN CHARACTER BECAUSE ON THE REAL EVERY CLUB I've COOKED IN YALL CAME AT ME FUCK BOY AND THE NASTY ASS KITCHENS I HAD TO COOK IN YOU BETTER BE SURPRISED THE HEALTH DEPT DIDNT SHUT YALL ASS DOWN REAL TALK! Man i still got pics of the maddness and best believe i will fuck your hopes of seeling food up out any establishment bruh! I DNT HAVE TO TALK MAN THIS SHIT AINT NO SECRET BIH THIS COOKING SHIT I DO AND I GOTTA BE GOOD TO BE A 23 yr ol CELEBRITY CHEF NIGGA I DNT NEED NO1 but ME MY TALENT AND MY NIGGAS IM CLOSE WITH AND GOD ALONG WITH BLESSINGS FROM MY FAMILY
 
Jessica Durham
Jessica Durham U ever get the feelinv like u r being left out about somthing, or somones keepin somthing from u?????
 
Durban Scene
Durban Scene "man, he let u out dressed so seductive, he's a fooool"
www.youtube.com
Music video by Chipmunk Feat. Mavado performing Every Gyal. (C) 2011 Sony Music Entertainment UK Limited
 
Darius Lenard
Darius Lenard I'm aiming high.. I'm on a quest of success. So plz Dnt get in my path of success. Plzzz. #Kux I will knock u da fuk out my way. Smh slackers
 
Vic Livingston
Vic Livingston Lockheed Martin cyberNazi censors interfering with my ability to use, save programs in Microsoft Word, via its hyperjacking/hijacking of all of my computer functions -- warrantless interception, malicious tampering. This morning, I received an unrequested and unwanted "Windows Update." Now, each time I try to use MS Word, a box pops up telling me MS Word is "downloading the required feature. These fascist censors have placed malicious software on my computer and now I can't even write or access links I store in MS Word. WELCOME TO THE UNITED FASCIST POLICE STATE OF AMERICA, BROUGHT TO YOU BY THE TAXPAYER-SUCKING OFFICIALS AND OPERATIVES OF LOCKHEED MARTIN, ENABLED BY USG OVERLORD FASCISTS. LOCKHEED MARTIN RUNS INTERNET CENSORSHIP REGIME UNDER USG CONTRACT: JOURNALIST http://nowpublic.com/world/u-s-govt-censors-internet-political-speech-fraud-deception http://nowpublic.com/world/u-s-govt-uses-spoofed-web-pages-and-urls-censor-internet
www.nowpublic.com
U.S. GOV'T CENSORS INTERNET POLITICAL SPEECH VIA FRAUD, DECEPTION
 
Lesetja Andrew
Lesetja Andrew Do u love the person ur with Nw??or wa pretender fela
 
Prerit Varshney
Prerit Varshney i was ready to give u my life, though it was me and u baby, and now it's all just a shame that i guess i was wrong....i love u
 
Beyonce Lebo Matlanyane
Beyonce Lebo Matlanyane Perfect couples don't exit . We all arent perfect , if someone understand & love u 4 who u are , keep them with u 4eva !!! Meantime Lebo's P.a via zone 14 jeeeerrrr , sorry "Z" *Aweeeee*
 
Meginess Emmanuels
Meginess Emmanuels Butterfly Love or wetin be him name, NO DEY FORM WETIN U NO REACH, IF YOU WAN FORM AM NO USE MY NAME AGAIN, WE NO DEY THE SAME SET, NO LET ME FUCK YOU UP OOOO, I DEY WARN YOUR PAPA FIRST
 
Akhter Jaan
Akhter Jaan I know i have spent every life searching for you.Not someone like you, but you. And then for a reason neither of us understands, we’ve been forced to say good bye...... sorry dear, love u.... just tke cre of urslf....

Likes

Akhter Jaan
 

No comments:

Post a Comment