Thursday, January 12, 2012

If u aske me how im doin i would say im doin just fine I yould lie and say that your not on my mind But i go out and

Eric Brown
Eric Brown If u aske me how im doin i would say im doin just fine. I yould lie and say that your not on my mind...... But i go out and i sit down at a table set for two... and finaly im forced to face tha truth......... No matter what i say.... Im not over u.....
 
Shantalae Johnson Ladyj
Shantalae Johnson Ladyj tre (big brother)woke up this morning looking at mariah like u still here lmao!!! dre all over her giving her kisses trying to feed her:)..tre will get use to her soon lol proud mommy 3
 
Wendy Montes Garcia
Wendy Montes Garcia On our way to usc for dads therapy thank god he's knee is feeling good then to lunch with my papa. I love u mom and I love u too papa. : ).
 
Gaurav Kumawat
Gaurav Kumawat People now-a-days are like bluetooth...if u stay close, they stay connectee, and if u go away, they find new devices..!! sad bt true!!!
 
Kudzai Chidombwe
Kudzai Chidombwe I blv tht if u think abt disaster,u will get it.Broad abt death & u hasten ur demise.Think +vely & masterfully w confidence & faith&lyf becms mo secure,mo fraught w action,richer in achievement&experience!!!!!
 
Daniel Diaz
Daniel Diaz Dreams drreams dreams i am not gonna make u become reality get sum woooooooo!!! Motivated for change
 
Maxwell Bhoboza Solomon Gule
Maxwell Bhoboza Solomon Gule when day ar dark frnd ar few.bt dn't let thm intimidate u,it cool 2 live alone,nyt frnd
 
Eddie Guardiola
Eddie Guardiola I can see it in your eyes you're angry. Regret got shit on what you're feeling now..Mad cause he ain't like me..O you mad cause u can never find nobody ever like me..All the care I would take, all the love that i made. Now you're trying to find somebody to replace what I gave to you. It's a shame you didn't keep it. I know that your gonna hear this: I'm the man..Yeah I said it! Bitch I'm the man Don't you forget it..ha
 
Andrea Trenor
Andrea Trenor 1177 Haha well Ive known that you have had a crush on me. prolly since you met me. who knows.. We talk all the time and you crack me up! i deff know you better then most guys. im not sure if id ever date u but i know if i did i would be lucky girl. :) you are the sweetest thing.
 
Bo Ortiz
Bo Ortiz WELL I LIVED THRUE "IT"!!!! AND NOT IN CUSTODY!!!!! ANY 1 HOW KNOWS ME ,,, SAD BUT ALL 2TRU... ;} HEY<< U GOTA HAVE FUNN... HAVE A BLESSED DAY... I'M GOING 2... U MITE ASWELL DO THE SAME....
 
Luck Mulla Mwiba
Luck Mulla Mwiba The greatest mistek u can ever make is 2 continually fear that u wil make 1.
 
LaSonya Mitchell
LaSonya Mitchell People really need to learn how to be a true friend before calling themselves a friend. A friend will tell u the truth, accept your faults, and b there when u need them. On the other hand a BANDWAGON friend tells u what u want to hear, nd may give u pat on the back, but the minute u turn your back they ready to jab a knife in it. Some ppl really need to distinguish between the two cause when u seperate the real from the fake u will see how less drama follows u. Have a blessed day everyone.
 
Charity Sullivan
Charity Sullivan People i have inboxd u for ur ADDRESSez to the wedding. If i missd u or it didnt send just hollar at me and i got you. Family is taken a lil longer to get intouch with, so bare with me folks. I hope to see alot of the west jr high and high school crew. There isnt a day that goes by that i thnk bout each of you some way or another. Please come share this day with me an see old friends too. Thats all
 
Bobby Boy Chikez
Bobby Boy Chikez who dey this owerri self. if u are here dnt dull hala @ africa
 
Carmel Agius
Kemm hu ksieh barra !!!!! Mulej, nirringrazzjak tal-Jum li tajtni ghax int Imhabba u Inti l-hajja taghna. Nitolbok ghal dawk li ma ghandhomx saqaf fuq rashom sabiex ikollhom is-sabar u jsibu l-wens. Amen. Kitba : Carmel Agius. 4/12/2011. Il-Lejl it-tajjeb lil kulhadd.
 
Anzani Netshisumbewa
Anzani Netshisumbewa torist askd a boatman "d u knw gelogy.psycholgy&crimnlogy de botman syd no! He syd! wat de hell d u knw? U'll dy iliteryt idot"dn bot strtd cnkng &de torist panik.he ask de torist"d u knw swimlogy?"he sy no! De botman sy crocodilogy'll eat ur assology
 
Sabit Shah
Sabit Shah ┈┅•┅┈┈┅<3<3•┅┈┈┅•┅┈ Đяε̲̣άмŞ̲ •• ά̲̣яε̲̣Ίι̥кє şτп̵яş ... Y̲☺ů Мп̵y̲ NєvєяΤσůc̨н τнєм... Βυ† ••• ι̥f y̲☺ů ƒσllσω τнєм ... Τнєy̲ ω̍ɪ̣̇ll LEAD y̲☺ů Τ☺ y̲☺ůя DESTINY ... :) ⌣̊┈̥-̶̯͡♈̷̴✽┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┉┓┆ Ĝöõđ ηïğĥť └┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈⌣̊┈̥-̶̯͡♈̷̴✽̶ ⌣̊┈̥-̶̯͡♈̷̴✽┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┉┓ ┆ŝŵėęţ ďŕĕąмŝ └┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈⌣̊┈̥-̶̯͡♈̷̴✽̶ ┈┅•┅┈┈┅<3<3•┅┈┈┅•┅
 
Donna Dempsey
Donna Dempsey Hubby went to doc this morning hope all is good,love u babe....
 
Arlisha Chieves
Arlisha Chieves I HOPE U MISS ME A LITTLE WEN I'M GONE.
 
Dan Riffi
Dan Riffi Dnt people av there girls mobile numbers - no disrespect bt tell your gal u love her to her face or txt or phn her phone as every1 dnt nd to knw it do they have sum respect 4 ur lady n tell her to her face. thanks ha ha
 
Brian Smiley
Brian Smiley Day 3 No Solids. In Order To Be Reborn U Must Kill Off Ur "Old Body". #ICanFeelIt
 
Mike George Ritho
Mike George Ritho Why do u luk away wen i luk at u?
 
Dawain Koonce
Dawain Koonce Have I told u lately...I love you like CRAZY GIRL
 
Precious CheeseDoddle Mark
Precious CheeseDoddle Mark Its always the people you would least exspect to hurt you that end up hurten you! Keepen my circle closed no one may enter!!! Well maybe if u give me a cupcake -__- #ChosenFew
 
Samantha Crader
Samantha Crader had a blast last nite! Its definetly gonna be a challenge to get ready for thursday. Theres just so much to remember and do. Well, workin tonight at 9..preparing for almost 800 customers tommorow! Stop in and come see me..if not..SEE U ALL THURSDAY! =)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment