Thursday, January 12, 2012

oh my goodness I can't believe it senior night congratulation to all the senior good luck guys Very excited todayI had a cake tasting last night and quote a bid

Tracey Mayfield
Tracey Mayfield oh my goodness. I can't believe it senior night. congratulation to all the senior. good luck guys.
 
Cynthia Summers
Cynthia Summers Very excited today..I had a cake tasting last night and quote a bid for a wedding, I got the job...600 cupakes and 2 small wedding cakes displayed as the centerpiece of a table. This is great practicing for cupcake wars. Can not wait.. I am excited but Robert is not because he has to build the display to suit me and the bride. For those who watch Cupcake Wars, I told Robert to put his flannel shirt.
 
Tembi Nkosi
Tembi Nkosi Love is anything but unsure!!!ryt now this rings true to me,I Looooooove my God
 
Tahmir Norris
Tahmir Norris i need a meal and sum fries couple apple pies im sorry i got 2 rob this guy but i got bills that i owe... IM BROKE IM BROKE IM BROOOOKE ~ (Drake voice) lmao
 
Syazana Shan Shan
Syazana Shan Shan I want you,i want you.. Oh No^^ stop to don't think u
 
Real As Can B
Real As Can B i'm grateful for everything i have in life ' especially my family <3
 
Jessie Evans
Jessie Evans Dam.. I done had 4 homegirls go to jail in tha last month and & was there thru it all for them all.. #GoodKarma I'm just glad they all free!
 
Kimmy Simpson
Kimmy Simpson Sometimes when your mind is confused some chances slip away in life...I wish I wasn't so confused and I didn't think so much....sometimes I wonder if I am missing out on anything...I wish life was easy....and I wasn't was confused I wish one day I could be happy and not think so much on what if's...I just don't know...but I love you baby so much
 
Kiesha Divastyle Gonzales-Carr
Kiesha Divastyle Gonzales-Carr S/O TO Fiya MediaMogul & K Fiyaworks D'Lair for blessing me with a great opportunity to be a Presenter at The 2012 RedZone Ultimate Music Fest & Honors Award Show..Thanks sistah I Love you and I look forward to this Great Event! #Excited..
 
Jessica Brown
Jessica Brown speak out loud I'm sick facebook missed work in bed bored get on facebook what do I see? Everybody who care say what....
 
Joseph Larocque
Joseph Larocque I will both lay me down in peace, and sleep: for thou, LORD, only makest me dwell in safety...Psalm 4:8. KJV.

Likes

Joseph Larocque
 
Cynthia Noemi Parfait
Cynthia Noemi Parfait I been shootn down all these guys for you...just to find out your with someone. Wow i feel like such a dumbass!!
 
Sultan El Moughrabi
Sultan El Moughrabi #0.0 7elwii kteer w mahdumii kteeer bit7eb my cakes i miss her kteer hope 2 cu agen
 
Amanda Tochi
Amanda Tochi Goodluck just bear in mind dat u ar d number 1 person hindering me from seeing my heart so beta b fast so dat dis strike wil b called off in no tym coz i cant wait any longer
 
Herinantenaina Razafimahatratra
Herinantenaina Razafimahatratra I like that movie on tv plus!
 
Adrian Acevedo
Adrian Acevedo School starts Monday. I'm already tired lol :) but I'm excited because I have only one class. After that I graduate!!!
 
Aizat Hafizzul Faiz
Aizat Hafizzul Faiz you feeling like "down"? watch this, and say to yourself "I love living life. I am happy" :)
www.youtube.com
http://LifeWithoutLimbs.org Nick Vujicic and his attitude serve as a great examples of the celebration of life over limitations. The human spirit can handle ...
 
Tressa Graves
Tressa Graves Ok need to step away I have an appt with photographer. See u all in a bit.
 
Danny Mulqueen
Danny Mulqueen I hate the prices of college textbooks
 
Kelsey Pennamon
Kelsey Pennamon He makes me smile....hes human, He makes me laugh... hes human,He makes me mad.... hes human, He wakes up with a smile every mornin even wen sum nights he goes 2 bed mad....hes human, He keeps me on da right track....hes human, He forgives wen i do crazy things n say crazy things.....hes human,He luvs 2 work n make things possible....hes human, He pray everynite.....hes human. Hes my husband Montrell Pennamon, N I LUV HIM!!!
 
Habana Matualoto Petivia
Habana Matualoto Petivia 4afety i le Atua ua tatou aulia mai lenei taeao fou i lona alofa ma lona agalelei..faafety foi i lona puipuiiga o i tatou i le po ana po....ia fesoasoani mai lea Atua i feau ma galuega o lenei aso...
 
Callie Bennett
Callie Bennett I got "T.i-"Got Your Back"" on the What song describes you ? quiz! http://apps.facebook.com/qbquiz-kbbfm/?ref=asp
 
Kellen Henson
Kellen Henson lol broad i dont want go to health today we had to do exicres witch sucks LATER GOING TO WALMART AFTER SCHOOL AND JAMMING TO MJ IN SCHOOL I LUV THE SONG THEY DON'T ARE ABOUT US
 
Lindsey Hornby
Lindsey Hornby has actually just listened to anth moan cos i want a poached egg bun with my pasta n sauce.....n he promised to make tea. I didnt really make it hard did i!!? The poor bastard, having to open a packet and watch an egg in the poachin pan for five mins... Unbelievable!!!!!!
 
Samantha Terry
Samantha Terry And for all these fake ass "friends" I got that only come around for money an bud can fuckin kill ya self cuz I'm deleten people right now.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment