Thursday, January 12, 2012

I'm over the bitch and she over the top They say love is the key somebody changed the lock Well and I wish I never met ya And I heard you're doing you

Jonathan Cilliers
Jonathan Cilliers I'm over the bitch, and she over the top They say love is the key, somebody changed the lock Well, and I wish I never met ya And I heard you're doing you, and you heard I'm doing better And all I had to do was put two and two together But that just makes four, but not four-ever, damn!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 
Elizabeth Pine
Elizabeth Pine Watching Cars 2. I put it on for da kiddos bt im da only one watchin it haha <3Nate&D.ray<3
 
Thomas Killian
Thomas Killian damn, Everytime i smell 2-stroke gasoline exaust, literally smells like a dead body to me now... thanks Blain, for fuckin me up dude... D:
 
Dan Blazier
Dan Blazier UPDATE FROM THE WAR FRONT ( THE GIRLS ROOM) WE HAVE FOUND THE FLOOR BUT AT COST (MAYBE NOT SO GREAT) GREY SMOKEY HAS BEEN TRAUMATIZED WE MAY LOSE HIM (I HOPE) AND SPOCK THINKS HE IS A WOMAN BOOTS AND BLACK SMOKEY ARE CHILLIN BUT WE WILL WIN THIS WAR DANG GIT!!!!
 
Mary Hines Lee
Mary Hines Lee swimming outside in January......I love Seabrook!
 
Antoine Ferone
Antoine Ferone Yup, It's About That Time To Move Out From Da Ville... Well Statesville N-e Way I Don't Mind Staying In Mooresville...
 
Letecia Mccreight
Letecia Mccreight I KNOW ALOT OF PEOPLE PRAYIN 4 MY DOWN FALL BUT INSTEAD OF STOOPING TO YOUR LEVEL IMMA JUST PRAY FOR YALL! #doinbetterthanuthink
 
Sanjay Mewada
Sanjay Mewada My name is sanjay and my nick name is raj so i change my profile picture
 
Taylor Rae Sheridan
Taylor Rae Sheridan another beautiful day I get to spend with you <3
 
Dustin Fuller
Dustin Fuller http://www.videobash.com/video_show/somebody-that-i-used-to-know-walk-off-the-earth-234317
www.videobash.com
Gotye - Cover - Watch Funny Videos, Clips,Jokes and Pranks from around the world. Videobash has a huge selection of free funny pictures,viral videos, and entertainment!
 
Vijay Narbale
Vijay Narbale Sick of crying.... tired of trying.... yeah I 'm smailing... but inside I'm Dying...;(
 
Manoj Kumar
Manoj Kumar https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=2538088087099
 
Lisa Goodrich Kissinger
Lisa Goodrich Kissinger I can not wait until March..I'll be done with all these teenage "DRAMA QUEENS" at work!!!!
 
Siniša Malus
Siniša Malus fondovi EU jesu prilika...neke zemlje su ih sjajno iskoristile poput Slovačke i Mađarske...a sad, kako će biti Hrvatskoj (ako glasamo "ZA") to ovisi o nama samima, kaže Damir u iscrpnoj kolumni
www.seebiz.eu
KOLUMNA - Hrvatska će sasvim sigurno biti neto-primateljica proračunskih sredstava EU, odnosno značajno više dobivati nego što će kroz obaveze članstva uplaćivati.
 
Gilbert Lyons
Gilbert Lyons i officially hate brazil...it stole my best n favorite cousin away from me....she always new how to cheer me up
 
Jaime Valentine
Jaime Valentine I was in the elevator with an old white lady, when she saw me get on she gripped her purse, so I said it's a good thing u did that because I'M CRAZY AND I WILL TAKE YOUR PURSE! She started to scream and I was lmao! I hope she didn't call the cops on me.
 
Alison Muench
Alison Muench so bathrooms are greatest place to cry. one: it has its on personal guidence cousler. two: despenses a tissue when it becomes all to much. and third: your own throne to sit on when you have reached victory. but in my case im feeling defeated so i sit on the floor. sincerly wasted her time it feels...
 
Samantha Prinsloo
Samantha Prinsloo People pls pray 4 my dad he had a stroke 2day and he is only 50,dear heavenly father i ask in a prayer that u pls put ur hand over my dad to give him the strength for a full recovery.i ask this in ur name only father Amen
 
Amanda Sherman
Amanda Sherman I have monday off
 
Maria Sabogal
Maria Sabogal Little girl: I think you pretty Me: :'D! Mom: Why are you lying to my daughter? o:< .-. ..
 
Nancy Deutsch Rizzuti
Nancy Deutsch Rizzuti I do wear my gifts~nice wear hat~lo
 
Sarah Anne Biddle
Sarah Anne Biddle So proud of my big man and me we made a pizza from scratch and its now in oven cookin i made a big 1 and jay made his own lil 1 bless him been so much fun we gonna make a cake tomoz cant wait lol x
 
Dominique Porter
Dominique Porter Its been a good min since I been on here, was good facehookers?!
 
Delisa Nice-times Terrell
Delisa Nice-times Terrell I caint stand a bitch that wanna tallk dwn on the nxt mf jus cuz they hating......wat u mad cuz yo man want me or sumthin???? That's wat it gotta b cuz I dnt even kno u TUH # get that shit together
 
Asrafur Rahman Rony
Asrafur Rahman Rony I need a friend. I need a friend 2 trust, A friend i can tell anything to. I need a friend. I need a friend 2 help me, A friend what will help me through the worst. I need a friend. I need a friend 2 cry with, Over all the stupid things. I need a friend, A best friend, To stay with me, until the very end. A best friend, To stay with me till the very end............
 

No comments:

Post a Comment