Thursday, January 12, 2012

tinkin bout u at 1st brings a smile in my face a lite 2 my eyes but as 4 go more my memories fade into sadness n i :'

Joanna Kissoon
Joanna Kissoon tinkin bout u at 1st brings a smile in my face a lite 2 my eyes but as 4 go more my memories fade into sadness n i :'(
 
Roxii MizUndastood
Roxii MizUndastood What U Think Of Me Dont Matter..........YYYYYYEEEEEEEAAAAAAPPPP
 
Jermaine Johnson
Jermaine Johnson wow my son is done his lil butt got his bottle n his bear n is out like a light dam he gettin so big already juju u need 2 stop grown u gettin old 2 fast lol fb
 
Supadave Izthataproblem Bescauseimadeusmile
Supadave Izthataproblem Bescauseimadeusmile I LOST A LOT OF NIGGAS IF U KNO WERE I B
 
Nordia Lady-bling
Nordia Lady-bling I wanna be were u r dwelling in your presence fisting at your table sorounded by your glory that's were i always want to be i just want to be with u lord ,u r the mighty kings of kings there is no other like u no one else can touch my heart like u do thank u father for life thank u for food on my table thank u for blessing my family thank u lord for everything that u have done for me.............
 
Johnjames Morgan
Johnjames Morgan funny thing taste but when u find the right person and fall in love but u dont no when and how it happin but u just have that feeling everthing is going to be ok and u no she is the right 1 as all u ever get is a tingling feeling when u touch and hold her even when u here her voice u no she is the right 1 for u nomatter what i now i have found that 1 and i will get her soon xx
 
Laura Coffey
Laura Coffey my baby is becoming so mature his teacher said hes above grade level in everything and is setting an example in his behavior and choices for the other children my lil doodle bug is not so little nemore and i couldnt be more proud of him... mommy loves u doodle
 
Lerato Tsatsi
Lerato Tsatsi U gave him unconditional love he gave u grief, u leave him he irritates u like a damn mosquito. Ke kopa something stronger than RAID!
 
Benjy Frebb
Benjy Frebb King Rambo i salute u! You are da next BIGMAN
 
Betty Modiselle Matsie
Betty Modiselle Matsie I lov those who hate me mr dan those who lvs me u knw y?
 
Auwal B Musa
Auwal B Musa Chase money not girls u wont loose any girl
 
Jonathan-lee Oosthuizen
Jonathan-lee Oosthuizen jippeeeeee!!!! moeder lief kom sondag terug!! yay!!! love u mamma!!!
 
Leashea Madden
Leashea Madden IF U THNK U GOT GAME THN PLAY IT RYTE DNT USE IT ARE ABUSE IT JST GET UR CARD'S 2GETHA
 
Atalya Brown
Atalya Brown happy happy bday coffee lol u look so different now lol be safe hope you have a decent bday
 
Dashe Goode Dariana
Dashe Goode Dariana I'm 100% 100 r u??
 
Dragan Mirovic
Dragan Mirovic http://board.freehostingcloud.com this is my forum and if u have time please visit and register in.... join chat and add some real story... thanks///
board.freehostingcloud.com
 
Ajiere Victor Ihunanya
Ajiere Victor Ihunanya oh Lord,i cant wait 2si my beloved country bounce bak again Lord dats earnest expectation.tank u Lord.gudevening pals
 
Jacob Alte
Jacob Alte Woo whoo! Yeah yeah ye ah! Big boi 23 here watch out! Lol thankyou my friends u guys all made me feel happy happy hope the rest of my bday goes GREAT #smile face
 
Jon Gentile
Jon Gentile pussy taste so good make u smack ur lips
 
Jessica Litwiller
Jessica Litwiller Have u ever woke up in the am, look at ur house, and wonder... "wtf did i do last night?" today has been one of those days
 
Ntokozo Arnold Mthethwa
Ntokozo Arnold Mthethwa Nokwanda n sbahle mthethwa ngyanithand bo sis bami ngnifisel all da best in evrythng enizenzayo sength zingphumele. lv u mwah
 
K David Young
K David Young Life yanga sili same with out you! I can't be bothering with my tear papita nthawi & am sure u hav moved on nikamba chabe kuti may be udziwe life yanga iz not the same with out you!.
 
Solomon Fairley
Solomon Fairley It feels good to knw Dat God is good. But it feels even better when he blesses u exceedingly and abundantly. Thank u father for wat u taking me thru and for wat u gonna bring me out of. U r worthy to be praised.
 
Ashwald Bock
Ashwald Bock THANK U 2 MY FB FAM, 4 ALL UR WISHES. U GUYS MADE MY DAY
 
Donna Porter
Donna Porter Happy birthday sis love and miss u bunches hope u have a great one
 

No comments:

Post a Comment