Thursday, January 12, 2012

talk to me somebodydoes real love existi think ive never experienced it I thank u lord for giving me roof over my head I thank u lord for blessing me

Margaret Kapansa
Margaret Kapansa talk to me somebody,does real love exist?i think i,ve never experienced it.
 
Simbarashe Shamu
Simbarashe Shamu I thank u lord for giving me roof over my head. I thank u lord for blessing me with a lovely n caring wyfe n a son n 2 daghters. They bring joy n happeness in my life. God bless my family!!!
 
Danielle Lee Powell
Danielle Lee Powell i got big time butterflies right now and there still here. and i think i had to much coffee this morning already.
 
Roman TheLast Sawyer
Roman TheLast Sawyer Conscious rap I can deal with. Start talkin about bitches on your dick and doin the splits, I gotta cut you off. Im not interested in your sex life Wayne. Besides, those bitches be hoes, not women. Jus sayin...
 
Christina Richardson
Christina Richardson Thank you Carl Daikeler for always spoiling me!! I LOVE MY BEAUTIFUL ROSES!! http://youtu.be/-8Q_w2mhFDA
www.youtube.com
Elite coach gifts!
 
Martha Kahura
Martha Kahura Had a fulfilling day. I thank God.
 
Giselle Solis
Giselle Solis Gona go work out ;) felt so good knowing I was burning those calories..lol cnt wait to be in a bikini before my summer in cali..
 
Twanny Twan
Twanny Twan what good is life if your not living it its time for me to start enjoying mine no more going in early to a miserible home of nagging if you going nag about it I might as well do it since your friends always seeing me doing something they really going see it now if you cant except me enjoying my life steppp the fuck off when I tried to be a man to you you wasnt a woman to me how you going to be with someone and still feel lonely if it aint going be its just not I hang in there for the kids but I cant keep being unhappy i can be a good dad from a different home and love them the same my patience is real thin if it aint 50/50 for now on I'm OUTT!!!!!
 
Geobos Asante
Geobos Asante wats up? guys on facebook lyks talkn & sharing too much on love..gosh! if i really kno 'love', i wud jx tell him or her die...hmmmmmmmm kay, make i talk som3..mine is jx simple,she said am punishing maself cuz she doesnt lov meeeeeeeeeeeee..
 
Thomas Cross
Thomas Cross i beleve in the right to keep and bear arms. if your a gun owner i challange you to post this on your wall the U.S. Supreme Court has affrmed the right to keep and bear arms is the fundamental right of an individual. If you belive in the 2nd Amendment and you are not afraid to show it. re-post this. i hope to see this on alot of my freinds re-post guns dont kill people, people kill people
 
Praveenreddy Thumma
==Read only if u Love ur Mom..== A True Story My mom only had one eye. I hated her… She was such an embarrassment.She cooked for students and teachers to support the family. There was this one day during elementary school where my mom came to say hello to me. I was so embarrassed. How could she do this to me? I ignored her, threw her a hateful look and ran out. The next day at school one of my classmates said, ‘EEEE, your mom only has one eye!’ I wanted to bury myself. I also wanted my mom to just disappear. I confronted her that day and said, ‘ If you’re only gonna make me a laughing stock, why don’t you just die?’ My mom did not respond… I didn’t even stop to think for a second about what I had said, because I was full of anger. I was oblivious to her feelings. I wanted out of that house, and have nothing to do with her. So I studied real hard, got a chance to go abroad to study. Then, I got married. I bought a house of my own. I had kids of my own. I was happy with my life, my kids and the comforts. Then one day, my Mother came to visit me. She hadn’t seen me in years and she didn’t even meet her grandchildren. When she stood by the door, my children laughed at her, and I yelled at her for coming over uninvited. I screamed at her, ‘How dare you come to my house and scare my children!’ GET OUT OF HERE! NOW!!!’ And to this, my mother quietly answered, ‘Oh, I’m so sorry. I may have gotten the wrong address,’ and she disappeared out of sight. One day, a letter regarding a school reunion came to my house. So I lied to my wife that I was going on a business trip. After the reunion, I went to the old shack just out of curiosity. My neighbors said that she died. I did not shed a single tear. They handed me a letter that she had wanted me to have. ‘My dearest son, I think of you all the time. I’m sorry that I came to your house and scared your children. I was so glad when I heard you were coming for the reunion. But I may not be able to even get out of bed to see you. I’m sorry that I was a constant embarrassment to you when you were growing up. You see……..when you were very little, you got into an accident, and lost your eye. As a mother, I couldn’t stand watching you having to grow up with one eye. So I gave you mine. I was so proud of my son who was seeing a whole new world for me, in my place, with that eye. With all my love to you, Your mother.’ Friends Just Dont Read it.. Please share it too By clicking Share Button below...Share it If you learned Something and Love your Parents. To Share This *CLICK*: http://fb.me/WdI5nFS9 !! <3
Visit www.fb.me/stolenmoment And Please Share This.. Thanks !!
 
Jenny Jones
Jenny Jones im so starving wish i had a car to go to get something to eat
 
Jeremey Church
Jeremey Church I dont no how to check my stuff. Lol. I dont even want on their. Lol
 
Rachel Gonzales
Rachel Gonzales Ugh tryin to read n not fall asleep, I need a double chocolate chip frapachino. Tstc need to invest in a starbucks!
 
Brittany Adkins
Brittany Adkins i love my babies can't wait to go home hey baby i just wanna marry you i love you ry
 
Pratik Narkar
Pratik Narkar y ??? coz i can \m/
www.youtube.com
 
Lululellolime Hb
Lululellolime Hb i feel uneasy ;[
 
Sonya Bradshaw
Sonya Bradshaw well i guess r nice wheather iz ova wit.
 
Natasha-Lynn Watkins
Natasha-Lynn Watkins Finaly after 3 yrs, me and chris are expecting our first little one, yes I said it, I'm pregnant, so very happy for me n my family, can't wait to see what our future holds, love u so much chris. First ultersound is on feb. 7th, can't wait to hear the babies heart beat =)
 
Jamie Cunningham
Jamie Cunningham resting for a little bit longer... i hate colds
 
Margaret Wiebe
Margaret Wiebe "But just as he who called you is holy, so be holy in all you do; for it is written: “Be holy, because I am holy.”" (1 Peter 1:15-16
 
Joshua Allen
Joshua Allen in the srint store messing around with the i phone
 
Kaitlyn Holbrook
Kaitlyn Holbrook Told her meet me in the bathroom I fuck her while the water runnin her friend knockin at the door she screamin out im cumin
www.youtube.com
If u want promote ur videos, contact us: unisquad@gmail.com Subscribe: http://www.youtube.com/UnionWorldwide Meek Mill - House Party [Explicitc Video] Meek M...
 
Nicole Swinamer
Nicole Swinamer These next 2 days are going to be the longest and the hardest 2 days of my life! NOOO idea what im going to do with out you here with me!! I have lost my nanny and my best friend!! :,,,,,,,,(
 
Gayle Whitford
Gayle Whitford I really have a challange with people who can't accept criticism..but on the other hand..those that can't usually aren't the ones that find it easy to compliment and give a pat on the back to those that do have the ability to give great service...oh well
 

No comments:

Post a Comment