Friday, December 9, 2011

This stops now Grow up stop bad mouthing me Your the one who's wrong At least I relies my flause Your not innocent Never thought u could be so

Zoe Firetto
Zoe Firetto This stops now ! Grow up, stop bad mouthing me. Your the one who's wrong! At least I relies my flause. Your not innocent. Never thought u could be so horrible ! As for the rest of you lot bad mouthing me! Get a fucking life
 
MrMagical Sodambrandnew
MrMagical Sodambrandnew (Poof!!!)Yall couldnt C me Now u Dooo!!!MrMagicalSooooBrandNew MILA!!!
 
Sisanda Tshetu
Sisanda Tshetu I stl cnt blv u gone>cryn
 
Ibson Mshel
Ibson Mshel U knw wat' wateva'
 
Lawanna Brown
Lawanna Brown When God "answers" our PRAYERS, and its "not" what u hoped...and He's "revealing" the TRUTH....dont try and CHANGE IT UR WAY with a bunch of EXCUSES...."Hear the Voice of God!!!" #Avoid Deceit!!
 
Lakhi Saikia
Lakhi Saikia If 10 people care 4 u..one of them is me..if 1 person cares 4 u that would be me again...if no 1 cares 4 u that means i'm not in this world...
 
Beth Dickinson
Beth Dickinson u know what is super messed up when u ask somebody who is extremely close to you not to say anything about something you told them then u hear them screaming it to another person and didnt even get the statement right what the hell
 
Sumit Pahwa
Sumit Pahwa "When u fully trust a person without any doubts, u will finally get one of the two results : "A Person for Life" Or "A Lesson for Life"
 
Rhie Yuu Tarie
Rhie Yuu Tarie Medt bbuw iia syng.. Medt mmvi indah iia.. I <3 you and i mizz u emh.....Muuuuaachhh hhahaha_
 
Guru Prasad
Guru Prasad "Value of relation" is not that how much you feel happy with some one. But it is that how much some one feels ALONE without u......... !!..
 
Applesz Biish
Applesz Biish Giirll u LooK beTtR wiiTh the liightS off ")
 
Marky Cote
Marky Cote do u have direct deposit?? then u got cash in ur bank!!! goin to check out newmans new pad
 
Nonhle Nzimande
Nonhle Nzimande i like you,do u like me?
 
Dallas Renee
Dallas Renee "ur so ugly when u were born they slapped ur mom instead of u" hahaha - sandlot
 
Joseph Mokwena Kgalaps-finest Mailola
Joseph Mokwena Kgalaps-finest Mailola If it happen to change,wt da main reason will make u to change from male 2 female or female 2 male.
 
Rafiqul Islam
Rafiqul Islam hlw friends how r u??
 
Luzaina Amor Majeed
Luzaina Amor Majeed Life is short nd we gt nly one chance to live so live life n da ryt way s dat u dnt end up regretin *fact*
 
Shivam Saxena
Shivam Saxena "my attitude is my style" everyone say this if anyone have attitude tht means their style hit the like button n comment on it n boys u also i m nt saying to girls only bcoz boys have more attitude than girls.....!!!
 
Ahmed Saeed Little Hacker
Ahmed Saeed Little Hacker Girls to boys : 1970: love me , but don't touch me . 1980: touch me , but don't kiss me . 1990: kiss me , but don't do anything more . 2000: do anything , but don't tell anyone . Since 2011: do everything , otherwise I will tell everyone that u can't do anything
 
Baiju Karikkan
Baiju Karikkan hey guys an unwanted video has been seen in my profile actually its a virus don't click on the link plz dnt misunderstand """""""thnak u
 
Sam Lecamp
Sam Lecamp God has a plan: He wants to make sure that U end up being the best person ever thats WHY? he put situation & ruff ppl in ur path.... So U can become strong enough to handle everything that comes ur way... U know U ar a good person when U ar in pain or suffering & U stop to help another human being... that needs help... You Ar the Person GOD wants U to be.... Have a wonderful Friday Facebook Family... A brave man taught me that Yesterday....
 
Terrance Roussaw
Terrance Roussaw u got ppl dats around u dey gon try dey best 2 down u keep dem squares up out yo circle wat dont kill u gon hurt u n its only gon get worser
 
Vivian Koo
Vivian Koo Love love love!!! Wat is love mean?????? Too much mean nothing! Stay around as friend be better for the both of us! Muahhhhh... But I still care for u! From the bottom of my heart !
 
Geraldine Chinyani
Geraldine Chinyani U stand to loose the promises of the Lord through anxiety GOD has his time and ways of doing things wait upon him and u ll get the best.Isaiah 40 vs 31.
 
Yung Smac
Yung Smac While u sleep im on my job! i do dis 4 a living!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment