Friday, December 9, 2011

Mohamed Awissqarni its a real pokemon wwwmemecentercom Squirtle Use Water Gun Funny Meme Picture And Video In would be great if life worked the way we wanted it to There

Jani Von Coke
Jani Von Coke Mohamed Awissqarni its a real pokemon!!!
www.memecenter.com
Squirtle Use Water Gun Funny Meme Picture And Video
 
Sean Taff
Sean Taff In would be great if life worked the way we wanted it to. There would be no sadness. No death, no war, no broken hearts or crying child in the streets. If life worked the way we all wanted it to, everyone would be happy. A old poet once wrote, "bless the hearts to thy can bend. Because they will never break. Or be broke."
 
Jek Zapata
Jek Zapata God will bless you, if you don't give up when your faith is being tested. He will reward you with a glorious life, just as He rewards everyone who loves Him. {James 1:12} - "Don't give up.. God is in control!" -
 
Nicki Mulchin Fleek
Nicki Mulchin Fleek cant afford to not pay it forward... so here ya go... If you have taken a minute to read this... God has seen YOU struggling with something. God says its over. A blessing is coming your way.... If you believe in God send this message on, please don't ignore it, you are being tested. God is going to fix two things (BIG) tonight in your favor. If you believe in God… drop everything and re-post it. Can't hurt...I Still Believe in Miracles
 
Diogo Barbosa
Diogo Barbosa ooia Deisillany Alves, fala com o dueto... dias 16,17,18/12 o dia q poderem vir, levamos a carta aí.. e vc vem junto empresária.. rsrsrsr
 
Abraham Montaño
Abraham Montaño Eres... lo que mas quiero en este mundo, eso eres mi pensamiento mas profundo, tambien eres, cuando despierto lo primero, eso eres, lo que a mi vida le hace falta si no vienes.
 
Jessica Hibbs
Jessica Hibbs Bullying killed her. There and then, Carmen decided that she couldn’t take the bullying any longer. She planned to stay behind, that evening, after school, and tell her teacher what had been happening. Unfortunately, her decision came too late to save her life. After lunch, her teacher announced that the school was holding a fire drill. When the alarm sounded, Carmen and the other students filed out of the classroom and assembled in the yard outside. As the teachers read out the roll call, the gang of five girls decided that this was a great opportunity to embarrass Carmen in front of the whole school during the fire drill. They moved over to where Carmen was standing, near a sewer drain, and began crowding the poorgirl, getting in her face and nudging her towards the open manhole. They pushed her and she tripped over and fell head-first down the manhole. When they saw her falling, the girls started giggling and when Carmen’s name was called out, they shouted "She’s down in the sewer!" All of the other students began laughing. But when the teachers looked down the manhole and saw Carmen’s body lying at the bottom in the muck and the poop, the laughter abruptly stopped. Her head was twisted around at an odd angle and her face was covered in blood. Worse still, she wasn’t moving. There was nothing any of the teachers could do for her. body out of the sewer and sent her to the mortuary. Everyone had to stay behind after school while the police questioned all of Carmen’s classmates. The five girlslied to the police, saying they had witnessed Carmen falling down the sewer. The police believed the girls and Carmen Winstead’s death was ruled an accident and the case was closed. Everyone thought that was the last they would hear of Carmen Winstead, but they were wrong. Months later, Carmen’s classmates began receiving strange e-mails on their MySpaces. The e-mails were titled "They Pushed Her" and claimed that Carmen hadn’t really fallen down the sewer, she had been pushed. The e-mails also warned that the guilty people should own up and take responsibility for their crime. If they didn’t there would be horrible consequences. Most people dismissed the e-mails as a hoax, but others were not so sure. A few days later, one of the girls who pushed Carmen down the sewer was at home taking a shower, when she heard a strange cackling laugh. It seemed to be coming from the drain. The girl started to freak out and ran out of the bathroom. That night, the girl said goodnight to her mom and went to sleep. Five hours later, her mom was awoken in the middle of the night, by a loudnoise that resounded throughout the house. She ran into her daughter’s room, only to find it empty. There was no trace of the girl. The worried mother called the police and when they arrived, they conducted a search of the area. Eventually, they discovered the girl’s grisly remains. Her corpse was lying in the sewer, covered in muck and poop. Her neck was broken and her face missing. It had been completely torn off. One by one, all of the girls who pushed Carmen that day were found dead. They had all been killed in exactly the same way and were all found at exactly the same spot. In the sewer at the bottom of the same uncovered manhole where Carmen had met her doom. But the killing didn’t stop there. More and more of Carmen’s former classmates were found dead. It seemed that anyone who didn’t believe that Carmen had been pushed, was eventually found down in the sewer with their necks broken and their faces torn off. They say that Carmen’s ghost is still on the rampage, hunting down anyone who doesn’t believe herstory. According to the legend, Carmen will get you, whetherit’s from a toilet, a shower, a sink or a drain. When you go to sleep, you’ll wake up in the sewer, in complete darkness, paralyzed, unable to move, hearing cackling laughter all around you. Then, as you scream in horror, Carmen will come and tear your face off. So be careful who you bully, because you just might find yourself on the receiving end of the curse of Carmen Winstead. FACT: About two months later, 16-year-old David Gregory read this post and didn't repost it. When he went to take a shower, he heard laughter, started freaking out, and ran to his computer to repost it. He said goodnight to his mom and went to sleep, but five hours later, his mom woke up in the middle of the night from a loud noise and David was gone. A few hours later, the police found him in the sewer, with a broken neck and the skin on his face peeled off. Even Google her name - you'll find this to be true. Repost this if your against bullying. !!!!
 
Nate Tharp
Nate Tharp Yay 44/50 on my test... 3 Exams I don't have to do puts me at> A, A, B+
 
Crystal Connolly
Crystal Connolly a low of 40 today? realllllllly? glad i dont work night shift tonight... man i miss summer time i do NOT like being cold!!!
 
Precious Ilovezion Toledano
Precious Ilovezion Toledano Q&A I guess answering them truthhfully
 
Rifi Tanoli
Rifi Tanoli This story started when i entered my college life. it was June 2004, it was our first Saturday class, in this class our teachers group us into 10, i was in group 7 then, no one of my group mates know me as well as me don’t know them too. So after the grouping we had our first meeting for the group, they were pointing me to join the pageant search i was shock because i don’t even like to join like this contest, but our leader forced me to join, i never said no. . the contest was happened and that time our leader who forced me named "000l”(change name)started to show me something bother my mind, then it went that she court me. she court me for how many months, one day i asked her a favor, ‘she said “yes i will if you will say you love me too, i laugh and just said “Okey we are now… she did not get what i mean, so i laugh until she get it, started that day (Saturday)we are GF/BF, but after a week we split because of what i did, i just laugh for what i did because i didn’t feel love for her. after the semester for that school year he transfer a school for her not to see me. After a year I was 2nd semester then I have a classmate whose a boyish him name is 0000(changed) she have her GF of course we know that but we become close when our classmates are always went home for them to take their lunch to their houses, because of i am not able to went home every now in then because our Uni is far from our house, she always accompanied me, until such time she tell me about her crush, she told me she did not love her GF anymore, that’s why i ask her “who’s that girl? she never answered my question, until one night she texted me, and tell me about the questions i asked her,”she told me that i am her crush that she love me.i am not shock what she told me because i feel it every time we are together, i told her too that i love her even though its not, for me to have a companion every lunch, i just laugh every time she said”I love you” personally, she never hear a word like that from me because i feel i was so stupid loving her’ i always thinking were both girls why should i love her? why should i say those words to her, we stay together for almost 3months. after that we are break, after the relationship we made were not talking for almost a year but still i’m confident studying while she is still bother, she don’t want to talk with me even we our outings or social affairs in school she’s not attending on it… after a year of our friendship we became more than friend or just say he became myherriend. the truth is i don’t love her but because of what she showed to me the care and of course the gifts of friendship. until such time her brother died of course i was their to accompany her for being lonely, but after a month of his loneliness i notice that his feelings for me was change i don’t even blame him because i know that she knows that i don’t love her rather.. until such time i feel i missed her.. the way we talk, the times we dated together. but its over, its all done and never be repeat again cause he have her BF now that very much love her…. i never regret all the times i have a BF because all of this has a purpose., I’d love by a boyish, by a friend but never love them. it’s because i have to learn more about love , on how to love, I’ve learn love is not for fun… you should be mature in loving but never be serious if you have not yet ready to marry. that’s all what the story is…. alll above is past....
 
Ashley Johnson
Ashley Johnson Ok, PLEASE VOTE FOR SKYLERS SCHOOL. WE ARE DESPERATE! CLOROX CHANGED THE TIME OF THE END OF THEIR CONTEST BY ONE DAY NOW A SCHOOL IS CLOSING THE GAP FAST. I NEED EVERYONE WHO I KNOW AND EVERYONE YOU KNOW TO VOTE. TEXT 44144 THEN CLOROX3742. WE WOULD HATE TO LOSE AFTER BEING FIRST FOR 45 DAYS. PLEASE PLEASE HELP! :)
 
Taylor Gaston
Taylor Gaston - We are a dying breed, you and I...
 
Srishail Swamy
Srishail Swamy A True Friend... Scolds like a Dad, Cares like a Mom, Teases like a Sister, Irritates like a Brother, And Finally Loves you more than a LOVER...

Likes

Srishail Swamy
 
Bianca FlyyEgo Viixen
Bianca FlyyEgo Viixen I hope he havin a good 1st day baq wit the $$$. He so excited.
 
Cheryl Rolls
Cheryl Rolls This is for anyone who is on my friends list. I enjoy hearing about you and your family the good news, bad news and support during the dark times. I love the pictures and links. I am happy to count you as my friend, and so many are like family. Thank you so much for being a part of my life, whether or not we talk regularly, you are still in my thoughts. Let's see who actually pays attention... If you like this post, please copy this as your status for just a minute
 
Jason Bailey
Jason Bailey I seriously could eat a bowl of alphabet soup and shit out better arguments than the majority of these politicians
 
Kim Kimelitto
Kim Kimelitto Exam next wik i need a wild wikend ndo come tue am gud 2 go
 
Daniel Soglo
Daniel Soglo A blind boy sat on the steps of a building with a hat by his feet. He held up a sign which said: "I am blind, please help." There were only a few coins in the hat. A man was walking by. He took a few coins from his pocket and dropped them into the hat. He then took ... ... the sign, turned it around, and wrote some words. He put the sign back so that everyone who walked by would see the new words. Soon the hat began to fill up. A lot more people were giving money to the blind boy. That afternoon the man who had changed the sign came to see how things were. The boy recognized his footsteps and asked, "Were you the one who changed my sign this morning? What did you write?" The man said, "I only wrote the truth. I said what you said but in a different way. "I wrote: 'Today is a beautiful day; but I cannot see it.'"Both signs told people that the boy was blind. But the first sign simply said the boy was blind. The second sign reminded people how fortunate they were to have their sight. Should we be surprised that the second sign was more effective? Moral of the Story: Be thankful for what you have. Be creative. Be innovative. Think differently and positively. When life gives you a 100 reasons to cry, show life that you have 1000 reasons to smile. Face your past without regret. Handle your present with confidence. Prepare for the future without fear. Keep the faith and drop the fear. It's a beautiful thing to see someone smiling, making it even more beautiful is knowing that you are the reason for the smile! Faith is not about everything turning out OK, Faith is about being OK no matter how things turn out. If you appreciate this message, please share. You may touch someone's heart today and forever. Enjoy the rest of the week with a heart full of gratitude to the Almighty God - who makes all things beautiful in His time.....
 
Bev Strickland
Bev Strickland Feeling a lot better & am extremely excited 2 c my beautiful baby perform tonight: ) thanks 2 all my friends 4 the compliments on my hair & encouragement; )
 
Paige Marie
Paige Marie Wat I ddd was Wrong n I apologize. My actions. Put me in a Worser predicament
 
Javier Perez
Javier Perez Just bought a medical alert bracelet that says ..... "probably just shit faced"
 
Christian Joseph Terjesen
Christian Joseph Terjesen its too early for a mini mix http://soundcloud.com/brain-cell-universe/brain-cell-universe-stocking
soundcloud.com
www.braincelluniverse.tumblr.com
 
Melissa Hinojoza
Melissa Hinojoza Jen "I dont think they should schedule employees who aren't a morning person in the morning" Me: "Im not a morning person and they schedule me in the morning" Customer: "Maybe that's why they hide u away in an office" lol
 
Ayotunde Adesanya
Ayotunde Adesanya As you lay "sleeping"on your bed,hands stone cold,eyes tightly closed,body still. I wish you answer when I called out your name,just like you did 2 days ago. Just 2 days ago daddy,you listened to me sing the pet song you composed for me as a baby, we laughed together,I shared my dreams,just like the old days. And then the doctor re-kindled my hope,when he confirmed you were responding to treatmen...t,and you shook him,as if to thank him for a job well done. How could I have known that few hours later,you will pass on to Glory. You were so down to earth daddy,you never hurt a fly,you are in pain,when others are in pain,Ever so ready to put smile on peoples face. Baba Adijat Kubura,my lovely daddy. You have left a vacuum,no human can fill. I seek solace in the Lord,the immortal God,He alone can wipe my tears. I love you daddy,your wife loves you, your children love you,I know God loves you more,that is why He chose to snatch you from all of us. Adieu Daddy,my sweet daddy. Omo Olokun gbabere leka,Omo Olokun Se oka okoooo. Sure ooooo
 

No comments:

Post a Comment