Friday, December 9, 2011

In case you didn't know I'm on Twitter I got so much things to share in thereDo you want to become a Dominionaire as Canton Jones said Holla

Benita White
Benita White In case you didn't know I'm on Twitter !!! I got so much things to share in there...Do you want to become a Dominionaire as Canton Jones said? Holla!!! It's a mind-set and nothing else!!! Goodness and mercy will follow you. Simple as that!#YAY
twitter.com
Instantly connect to what's most important to you. Follow your friends, experts, favorite celebrities, and breaking news.
 
Calynn Atkinson
Calynn Atkinson Work floo $$ then tanning n shoppin...gettin my hair did & I got the person I wanted for Secret Santa! Yayy its a good day =)

Likes

Juelz Diamond
 
Cheri Garcia
Cheri Garcia I love everybody...always stay positive....live one day at a time....god as your higher power....he is there when you think low and really need him his guidance is there you just have to follow it....love you all

Likes

Christine Forlini MoranKristin Mullarkey OrtizPam Keller RittleEstrella Guzman-Feliciano
 
Annette Sefcik
Annette Sefcik I know it's going to be crazy, I have to stay focused, keep my eye on the target.........there's no turning back now....cover me, I am going in!

Likes

Robin Mikel KruegerAnnette Sefcik
 
Daphney Rabothata
Daphney Rabothata u make me a bliva n make trust again,i bliv in u.*singin n excited*

Likes

Rabothata Lesley
 
Katie Bug
Katie Bug Tomorrow night <3 My life is about to change and I couldn't be more happy with my decision (:
 
Joel NY Giants Rodriguez
Joel NY Giants Rodriguez Fuck i need my fuckn coffee.
 
Freddie Lemonhead Simmons
Freddie Lemonhead Simmons While reading my Bible yesterday I came across Hosea 10:12-14, and it seemed like a bunch of me was crammed in those 3 verses.

Likes

John Vealey
 
Thrinath Somireddy
Thrinath Somireddy I LOVE the word AMMA...
మాతృదేవో భవ ... పితృదేవో భవ....
 
Jessica Blokk Rice
Jessica Blokk Rice missing zy right..im layin n dha bed n forgot to turn da light off...acting lik my ma...askin da kids to do lil shit lik tak dis n da kitchen put dis on da dresser ect...zy onli 21mnts n she my do girl already but she dnt mind ...#i love my zy zy

Likes

Lorena JeterDanielle FarrLatoria BeasleyLawanda Rice
 
Lucky  Wall
Lucky Wall If I get out of this alive I promise to be better.

Likes

Lisa WyasketHeather TaylorLisa Danker Preece
 
Kesha Hinson Carter
Kesha Hinson Carter okay ppl, as you all know, my 20 year old cat died 4 days ago, me and the hubby said we would never have another cat after he passed, but i came home yesterday, and the coon dogs were running around the tree, barking, we looked up to see what they had trapped and it was darn cat, that looked just like Sam (my cat that passed) , now i cant get him to leave, very funny since i live in the woods with only 2 neighbors, what you think this means??, i really dont want another cat, and my neighbors only have dogs, so WHERE oh WHERE did it come from????

Likes

Teresa Hill BartonJanet Sims Outen
 
Lisa Chase
Lisa Chase some times all i wanna do is cry over the absolute most littlest thing :( bah!!! really worried bout how today is going to go, jarons going with his aunty for the weekend so just me n brayden and kenny unless he goes to work on uncle shawns house. gotta go bring back all my job applications today and maybe get some more...ugh this bites!!!!
 
Andre Balgar
Andre Balgar i like to sit by my self, be alone, think about stuff, not talk, not laff, just be me, who doh like it well daz even better cause my fav thing in the world is to piss ppl off and if god didnt like the way i do things i wud have know a while ago :l
 
Carla Bianca Soriano
Carla Bianca Soriano with Lindy Belleza. doing fun and girly stuff at my house cause we're so cool and shit. I repeat.. IM WITH LINDY BELLEZA!

Likes

Kimberley Amurao
 
Christen Poley
Christen Poley you would not believe this i was caller 10 for tickets to lady a concert and my phone lost signal before i gave them my name! i see how my day is going to go:(
 
Aniruddha Ghosh
Aniruddha Ghosh Eyeing a long awaited vacation ..... includes marraige ceremony of a brother, a small holiday trip, a cosy winter vacation at home, meeting old friends at Durgapur, watching Boxing day test match ... the best part of it no job and only fun .... Durgapur I am coming, Hurray !!!!

Likes

Vivek ShahiSuman DuttaVikas ShettySaurav Biswas
 
Jared Alexander
Jared Alexander all i wan't 2 do is do it lmao kevin and perry

Likes

Lizzie SwiftCharmian Browne
 
Lina G Erazo Olivieri
Lina G Erazo Olivieri whatever!! TOUGH LOVE DOESNT WORK WITH ME!! BCS I DONT WANT TOOOOO!! GET IT!! PEOPLE USED THAT AS AN EXCUSE FOR BEEN MEAN AND BULLY!! THEY NEED EXTRA LOVEEE!! just saying!! :/

Likes

Ismael MatosWaleska Lugo
 
Cheryl Hodgkins-Medina
Cheryl Hodgkins-Medina Do you know what a "Candy Cane Really is"? Many years ago a candy maker wanted to make candy that would symbolize the true meaning of Christmas-Which is "Jesus" The hard candy was shaped like a " J " to represent that Jesus is our rock of all ages. The candy was white, that stands for the pureness of Jesus, and the red represents the blood that Jesus shed to save us from our sins. So the next time you see a candy cane, take a minute to remember the real meaning of 'Christmas'. I would like to see all my friends re-post this for all their friends to share. Have a wonderful day!!

Likes

Nancy Smith
 
KeeKee Crittendon
KeeKee Crittendon If i aint got NOTHING I got YOU... if I ain't got SOMETHING I don't give a DAMN cause I got it with YOU... I don't know much about ALGEBRA .... but I know 1+1=2 .... & its ME & YOU that's all we'll have when the world is through ..... :)
 
Sandeep Sagar
Do I have to say anything ...This is One of the best Autos and One of the Best Auto Driver in Hyderabad
 
Sonat James
Sonat James i am missing my friends...i want to be with you...<3<3<3

Likes

Safeer C P MubarakYashwant Chougule
 
Bane Starkiller
Bane Starkiller http://www.savethatshow.com/Save_That_Show__Outsourced.html save my fucking show...b4 i get bin laden on yo asses!!!!
www.savethatshow.com
Show and Save your favorite TV shows from being cancelled by voting for them on our site. we mail the results of the vote to TV Network , Network Presidents, Producers, TV Studios, Newspapers, Radio Stations, and other Media Outlets.
 
Peter Lee
Peter Lee I feel blue.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment