Friday, December 9, 2011

Kids are off to school at BK getting breakfast for James then off to Starbucks for me I put on my Happy Socks today literally and I am determined to

Cristy Clark Lambert
Cristy Clark Lambert Kids are off to school, at BK getting breakfast for James, then off to Starbucks for me! I put on my Happy Socks today (literally) and I am determined to have a good day! So happy it's Friday! :-)
 
Beverly K Chavez
Beverly K Chavez Awesome news Daniel and Noah are coming to visit our family for the Holidays, I wish all my children could be here nd go to Grandmas casa for Dec 25th. I love hanging out with all my loving children. Happy Holidays to all My Family and FB Friends and Happy New Year to you all!! Go Ducks and Puddles, my hero......
 
Nick CoCo Ball
Nick CoCo Ball yes I might have let u down. But please even before u start hating me, try thinking back of wat u have done to me in the past if u think tat u did nth wrong then its fine to hate me .
 
Keysha AllSmiles
Keysha AllSmiles today is the first relax day i have had since i came bac home, gne jus watch sum tv, sleep, nd sort out my sons clothes....my mama bought him some stuff yest it felt good baby shopping with her by my side.
 
Nikki Hallford
Nikki Hallford *whimpers* I am going to finish... I swear it... And hopefully I won't hurt myself....
 
Heather Hillman
Heather Hillman no hot water, running at least an hour behind....Why ? When I grow up I am living alone. DONE !
 
Norma Shaon
Norma Shaon Roy & I are going to Florida to Cardinal's Spring Training late March with Why Not Travel. I booked it yesterday. We figured we wouldn't get a chance to go anywhere for a while and would need some R&R to get primed for our move to the new house..
 
Bricia Miranda
Bricia Miranda I was all excited cause its friday, then i realized i have clinic hours to make up this weekend :(
 
Aisa Soriano Agustin
Aisa Soriano Agustin 'I w0N't dArE qUeSti0N g0d wHy i SUfFer pAin, b'c0z i NEveR tRieD 2 qUesTi0n hiM wEn i exPeRieNce hApPInesS.! :))
 
Ly Vietnam Cao
Ly Vietnam Cao Ask me to take a picture of any aspect of my life that you're interested in/curious about - it can be anything from the house I live in to my favourite shoes. Leave your choice here as a comment, and I will reciprocate by taking the pictures and posting them later here and tagging you in it. Be as random as you like, make it interesting! ]]
 
Orlando Douglas
Orlando Douglas ET phone home!(in ET voice) ( yeah I phoned home!I'm reatty to go!in ghetto hood rat speak)
 
Beneditta Zawadi
Beneditta Zawadi i can 4gv u 4 evrythng except 4 nt understanding dat ws in love wid u
 
Cassandra Byrd
Cassandra Byrd Jesus: Santa. Santa: Yes? Jesus: I'm sad. Santa: Why are you sad? It's Christmas right? It's your birthday! Jesus: Yeah. That's the point ... ... Santa: Why? Jesus: because whenever its Christmas the kids only wait for you and not me! They only celebrate Christmas because of you! Why Santa, why not Jesus? -Dec. 25 is for Jesus not for Santa. ( LMS ♥ ] & Repost if You Believe in Jesus ! P.S He Knows You Looked ♥ - Deny me in front your friends and I will deny you in front of my father
 
Heather Parker
Heather Parker Although I do love the inflatable lawn decor for Christmas, its sad when they are all layed out deflated during the day :(
 
Sherry Amicay-Kanniard
Sherry Amicay-Kanniard Do you know what a "Candy Cane Really is"? Many years ago a candy maker wanted to make candy that would symbolize the true meaning of Christmas-Which is "Jesus" The hard candy was shaped like a " J " to represent that Jesus is our rock of all ages. The candy was white, that stands for the pureness of Jesus, and the red represents the blood that Jesus shed to save us from our sins. So the next time you see a candy cane, take a minute to remember the real meaning of 'Christmas'. I would like to see all my friends re-post this for all their friends to share.....♥ ♥
 
Anthony Ant Powell
Anthony Ant Powell Now I'm starting to feel a little OLD now . Since I have become a Great Uncle / Grandfather . What I'm I going to do ? HELP ME !!! LMAO
 
Gericka Brown
Gericka Brown JUST LEFT THIS JOB INTERVIEW, I PRAY TO GOD I GET THIS JOB;) THANKS DIME B.
 
Pooja Shivane
Pooja Shivane UNKNOWN CALL :- He-------Do you have Bf ? SHE-----Yes ! Who are you ? HE ----- Main bol raha hoon tera BHAI..ruk ghar aata hoon fir bata hoon tujhe (angry) : : : : ANOTHER UNKONWN CALL :----- HE ------Do you have Bf ? SHE --------oh no no! Who are you? HE ------ I am ur BF (angry) Cheat u broke my heart..... SHE -------Oh Sorry Darling !!! I thought u r my brother..... HE---- Main tera BHAI hi bol raha hoon kamini Ruk aaj tu... Like · · Share · 5724850 ·
 
Lilly Bluemoonrose
Lilly Bluemoonrose her hair was up in a ponytail her favorite dress tied with a bow today was daddy's day at school and she couldn't wait to go but her mommy tried to tell her that she probably should stay home why the kids might not understand if she went to school alone but she was not afraid she knew just what to say what to tell her classmates of why he wasnt there today but still her mother worried for her to face this day alone and that is why once again she tried to keep her daughter home but the little girl went to school eager to tell them all about a dad she never sees a dad who never calls there were daddies along the wall in the back for everyone to meet childeren squirming impatiently anxious in their seats one by one the teacher called a student from the class to introduce their daddy, as seconds slowly passed at last the teacher called her name every child turned to stare each of them was searching a man who wasn't there she went to the front of the class as she smiled up at her mom and looked back at her teacher, who told her to go on and with hands behind her back she slowly began to speak and from out the mouth of a child came words incredibly unique 'my daddy couldnt be here because he lives so far away but i know he wishes he could be since this is such a special day and though u cannot meet him i wanted you to know all about my daddy and how much he loves me so he loved to tell me storie she taught me to ride my bike he surprised me with pink roses and taught me to fly a kite we used to share fudge sundaes and ice cream in a cone and though you cannot see him im not standing here alone cause my daddy is always with me even though we are apart i know because he told me he'll forever be in my heart" with that her little hand reached up and lay across her chest feeling her own heart beat beneath her favorite dress and from somewhere in the crowd of dads her mother stood in tears proudly watched her daughter who was wise beyond her years she finished with a voice so soft but its message clear and loud... 'i love my daddy very much hes my shining star and if he could, he'd be here ..but heavens just too far'
 
Jeff Steele Sr.
Jeff Steele Sr. I don't know about you fine folks !! But I'm having a tasters choice moment.
 
Brian Binning
Brian Binning Thank you all I had a great day and to see how many happy B days this morning I feel good God is good I'm thankful for good friends and family
 
Kaylee Diane Atchley
Kaylee Diane Atchley wow what a night bree had her shots yesterday an was crying all night long poor bree brees i hope she feel better today
 
Mandy Malecek
Mandy Malecek I get my nephew, Ethan, all to myself for a whole night tonight - can't wait!! Ryan and Cassie might not get him back in the morning... :-)
 
Will Dixon
Will Dixon I honestly have no idea how some people have made it so far through life with such little intelligence. How they haven't accidentally killed themselves is beyond me.
 
Smashley Borden
Smashley Borden I am PISSED OFF this is the third package in a week that had been delivered somewhere else and I have yet to see any of them!!!!!! Jeremys outfits and shoes and stuff are gone!!!!! I'm about to raise hell at the post office lol someone might be in jail later!!!!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment